What's new

PLEASE HELP ! PAF SPSSC 2018 - Electrical Engineering Initial test help required

Above that i told, is for CSC-Engg branch (Short Service)
But that's for telecom, test depends on your degree. (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics) whatever. Bottom line, Test is taken from your degree courses, so just revise them.
and pattern? Is it same as test conducted by Navy for Marine Engineering?

Salam,
I am also appearing in the test of 129 CSC SPSSC Engineering Branch Test. The test will be of Intelligence, and Avionics as I have done Bsc in Electrical Engineering. Can someone plz recommend me a good book from where can I prepare or some material? It would be really helpful.

Jazak Allah Khair.

As salam o alikum All,

Can anyone senior/experienced member please guide me about written test of PAF SPSSC engineering branch. There is only stated that test would be from Telecom and Avionics, can anyone please guide about the specified topics that can be included in the test. I will be really greatful for your kind guidance.

Thank You.
Bro, I am also appearing in 129 CSC SPPSC and the test that I will be giving is of Avionics, and Intelligence as I have done electrical engineering. So, can you recommend me a book or some sort of material as it would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Aoa brother help me in this as well, i am appearing on 8 march and don't know about avionic?

Basit please inform me what was there in ur test because i am also appearing on march and dont knw about this avionic shit .

As salam o alikum All,

Can anyone senior/experienced member please guide me about written test of PAF SPSSC engineering branch. There is only stated that test would be from Telecom and Avionics, can anyone please guide about the specified topics that can be included in the test. I will be really greatful for your kind guidance.

Thank You.
Basit please inform me what was there in ur test because i am also appearing on march and dont knw about this avionic shit .

As salam o alikum All,

Thank You.
???????????

AOA i have done electrical engineering and my test engg-avionics for short service commission is due next month..Cant understand what to study and what to leave.The course is quite extensive .would mean alot if u could help me regarding what courses/topics to study..
Thnx anyways
I have test afetr 4 days please help me for test, engg electrical

Sir Please tell me if i am not registered For PEC number till now .Can i give test?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom