Status
Not open for further replies.

AUz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi Everyone,

The below article describes that Turkish population increased by more than 1 million last year and has crossed 82 million now.

https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/2...-82-million-istanbul-still-most-populous-city

My question is: How does Turkey/Turkish statistical institute counts the Turkish population? Does it include 3.5-4 million Syrian refugees in the figure of 82 million or not? Turkish population has been steadily increasing for past ten years but its not clear whether Syrian refugees are counted as 'Turkish population' or not?

I am working on something regarding Turkey and want to make sure I convey accurate information about your beloved nation to my audiences. So please, I'll greatly appreciate if anyone could answer me and clarify?

Thank you in advance!

@cabatli_53 @Turkish Sultan @Neptune @Bismarck @Islamic faith&Secularism @Hakikat ve Hikmet and other members familiar with Turkey

Hi Everyone,

The below article describes that Turkish population increased by more than 1 million last year and has crossed 82 million now.

https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/2...-82-million-istanbul-still-most-populous-city

My question is: How does Turkey/Turkish statistical institute counts the Turkish population? Does it include 3.5-4 million Syrian refugees in the figure of 82 million or not? Turkish population has been steadily increasing for past ten years but its not clear whether Syrian refugees are counted as 'Turkish population' or not?

I am working on something regarding Turkey and want to make sure I convey accurate information about your beloved nation to my audiences. So please, I'll greatly appreciate if anyone could answer me and clarify?

Thank you in advance!

@cabatli_53 @Turkish Sultan @Neptune @Bismarck @Islamic faith&Secularism @Hakikat ve Hikmet and other members familiar with Turkey

Given illegal human traffic from Pakistan, i wonder what ''something'' do you work on?

Given illegal human traffic from Pakistan, i wonder what ''something'' do you work on?

I am a professional statistician working in one of the top 10 universities in whole U.S. Just for reference, my university's research budget alone is bigger than many countries' entire education budget (and that includes Turkey too).

You were saying? :lol::lol:

Stay in your limit kid. Only talk about what's asked. Don't jump above your pay grade and IQ capacity. You'll be embarrassed just like you are being now.

And oh, about the "something" I am working on: We are looking into demographic profiles of countries with increasing wealth, and comparing fertility rates under controlled wealth quantiles (I know you did not understand this sentence, its okay. I don't expect someone like you to...:lol:). One of my case-study is Turkey (other is Israel and Mexico).

In short, just answer the question if you know. If not, keep quiet and go post about shitty Turkish soap operas or something. Don't use "commas" to embarrass yourself again.

Bragining about others achievments indicate similarities to parasites, dear Pakistani.

However, illegal Pakistanis in the streets of Istanbul tell very different stories when they walk like a gang group and act collectively; that means they have connection to Pakistan to bring more illegal Pakistanis into Turkey after seeing humanitarion conditions compared to Pakistan.

So, I do not care USA universities nor a Pakistani praising a foreign success for his cheap identitiy cradential. Now go work for your own country instead of searching other countries conditions for other useless parasites to go, then you can honorably brag about it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unlike your failed self with no personal achievement, I am not a miserable loser who'd "brag about others achievement"----I praised myself and my achievements and not "foreign achievements" but I understand, your English language comprehension is that of a rural farmer and that's okay. Not all of us are multilingual cosmopolitan global citizens. I must understand my privilege

I am a very well-accomplished man working in top-most institute of the U.S. And you? What's your personal achievement in life? :lol: Yeah, probably some jobless ultra-nationalist loser Turk embarrassing himself on the internet and posting about random sh*t when asked a very simple piece of information.

Just say you don't know the answer to my query and move on. Why keep digging yourself further into sh!t hole? I kinda want to screenshot this convo and shot it to my colleagues. They'll laugh at you and Turkey. I don't want that :)

Rest assured, I am not working for some human traffic gang who wants to bring "illegal Pakistanis to street of Istanbul" :omghaha:

Just imagine the picture you paint of your country. I asked about a simple statistical method and I get the response "Do you want to bring illegals in our country?!!!" .......LOOOOOOL, WHAT?!!! Do you guys love to make yourself and your country a laughing stock for rest of the world?:lol:

Don't respond now. Have some mercy.....on yourself.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unlike your failed self with no personal achievement, I am not a miserable loser who'd "brag about others achievement"----I praised myself and my achievements and not "foreign achievements" but I understand, your English language comprehension is that of a rural farmer and that's okay. Not all of us are multilingual cosmopolitan global citizens. I must understand my privilege

I am a very well-accomplished man working in top-most institute of the U.S. And you? What's your personal achievement in life? :lol: Yeah, probably some jobless ultra-nationalist loser Turk embarrassing himself on the internet and posting about random sh*t when asked a very simple piece of information.

Just say you don't know the answer to my query and move on. Why keep digging yourself further into sh!t hole? I kinda want to screenshot this convo and shot it to my colleagues. They'll laugh at you and Turkey. I don't want that :)

Rest assured, I am not working for some human traffic gang who wants to bring "illegal Pakistanis to street of Istanbul" :omghaha:

Just imagine the picture you paint of your country. I asked about a simple statistical method and I get the response "Do you want to bring illegals in our country?!!!" .......LOOOOOOL, WHAT?!!! Do you guys love to make yourself and your country a laughing stock for rest of the world?:lol:

Don't respond now. Have some mercy.....on yourself.

All those degrading language of yours towards me indicates only one thing, which is you are in a looser pscyhology/inferior comples othwerwhise why to mention foreign success or degrading me to show yourself as ''something''.

That also explains why Pakistanis search other countries to go, to live like a human being with honour; unfortuanetly cannot leave that inferior complex(mayge genetic) no matter what as seen in your posts to me.

As for the question, any academician or university in the world would know where to find official datas and informations about any thing in any country before asking it on a cheap forum. so, May be you are not someting you brag about here, he? even hardly if so, the university looses crediblity and money, thanks to you.

All those degrading language of yours towards me indicates only one thing, which is you are in a looser pscyhology/inferior comples othwerwhise why to mention foreign success or degrading me to show yourself as ''something''.

That also explains why Pakistanis search other countries to go, to live like a human being with honour; unfortuanetly cannot leave that inferior complex(mayge genetic) no matter what as seen in your posts to me.

Awww did I hurt your little girly ego? :lol: Once my Irish colleague (who visited Turkey) complained about "girly" Turkish men. I kinda see what she meant now

I know you don't understand English, but here it is again: Nobody mentioned "foreign success".....I mentioned MY success of being a top-notch statistician working in one of THE best universities in the world----while you are only hiding behind internet coming up with "human trafficking theories" from no where. Why don't you tell us about your personal achievements? Yeah, an illiterate loser who lacks basic English language comprehension and thinks that demographic data is somehow useful in human trafficking :rofl:

As for the question, any academician or university in the world would know where to find official datas and informations about any thing in any country before asking it on a cheap forum. so, May be you are not someting you brag about here, he? even hardly if so, the university looses crediblity and money, thanks to you.

You are right. However, unlike modern and advance countries, developing and less advance countries do not have updated demographic data modules available on spot. I already looked into Turkish population and age-bracket fertility data modules (Im sure you don't even what these are? :lol:). It does not have the information I'm asking listed there (as expected, since Turkey is 2nd rate country just like Mexico for now. I was able to easily access Israel's database which was up to date).

Anyways, this is getting boring. Stop acting like girls (are all Turkish men such whimps and weaklings? :lol:). Let me know if you have any answer to my query :)

Here it is again: Does Turkstat count 3.5 to 4 million Syrian refugees in Turkey's total population of 82 million or not? Official data from Turkstat seems confusing and actually misguiding (but I wont dwell into that for now).

Please answer if you can. Good day

guys you should settled your personal issues privately rather than using this forum, this thread is not contributing in readers knowledge rather spreading misinformation, therefore mode, could you please delete it ...

why dont you answer his question instead of going off on moronic digression from the topic if you dont have an answer kindly keep your mouth shut

Awww did I hurt your little girly ego? :lol: Once my Irish colleague (who visited Turkey) complained about "girly" Turkish men. I kinda see what she meant now

I know you don't understand English, but here it is again: Nobody mentioned "foreign success".....I mentioned MY success of being a top-notch statistician working in one of THE best universities in the world----while you are only hiding behind internet coming up with "human trafficking theories" from no where. Why don't you tell us about your personal achievements? Yeah, an illiterate loser who lacks basic English language comprehension and thinks that demographic data is somehow useful in human trafficking :rofl:

You are right. However, unlike modern and advance countries, developing and less advance countries do not have updated demographic data modules available on spot. I already looked into Turkish population and age-bracket fertility data modules (Im sure you don't even what these are? :lol:). It does not have the information I'm asking listed there (as expected, since Turkey is 2nd rate country just like Mexico for now. I was able to easily access Israel's database which was up to date).

Anyways, this is getting boring. Stop acting like girls (are all Turkish men such whimps and weaklings? :lol:). Let me know if you have any answer to my query :)

Here it is again: Does Turkstat count 3.5 to 4 million Syrian refugees in Turkey's total population of 82 million or not? Official data from Turkstat seems confusing and actually misguiding (but I wont dwell into that for now).

Please answer if you can. Good day
this guy is a retard dont bother replying to him

Last edited:
why dont you answer his question instead of moronic digression from the topic if you dont have an answer kindy keep your mouth shut

this guy is a retard dont bother replying to him

You are right. My bad I had to stoop to his level and insult him back in similar tone.

Got nothing against Turks and Turkey.

Just imagine his mental retardation. I asked a simple question about Turkish statistics, and he genuinely thinks I’m working for some illegal human trafficking gang conspiring to bring “illegal Pakistanis to Istanbul” :lol:

Can you imagine THIS level of low-IQ existence completely out of touch with reality?

Anyways, I’ll try to ignore him and his pals who are all equally retarded and are well known “lunatics” even in Turkish section :coffee:

Reactions: Wow
No my friend, the refugees aren't counted. Only Turkish citizens are. The population of Turkey wasn't renewed since 2013 I believe. (The official number that is) So it's quite normal the population has already surpassed 82 million by now. I would even suggest that the actual population number is around 83-84 million by now.

You are right. My bad I had to stoop to his level and insult him back in similar tone.

Got nothing against Turks and Turkey.

Just imagine his mental retardation. I asked a simple question about Turkish statistics, and he genuinely thinks I’m working for some illegal human trafficking gang conspiring to bring “illegal Pakistanis to Istanbul” :lol:

Can you imagine THIS level of low-IQ existence completely out of touch with reality?

Anyways, I’ll try to ignore him and his pals who are all equally retarded and are well known “lunatics” even in Turkish section :coffee:
They way this scum talk about Pakistanis is the same way Europeans talk about Turks in Europe calling them Cockroaches i can post the memes here but you know :lol::lol: remember millions of his fellow countrymen left turkey during 50's and 60's for greener pastures in Europe but im sure those were completely justified :disagree: im sure the European love millions of Turks living in Europe :woot::woot: just like he love the Pakistanis in Istanbul im sure the state of the Turkish economy now millions of Turks wont leave again

They way this scum talk about Pakistanis is the same way Europeans talk about Turks in Europe calling them Cockroaches i can post the memes here but you know :lol::lol: remember millions of his fellow countrymen left turkey during 50's and 60's for greener pastures in Europe but im sure those were completely justified :disagree: im sure the European love millions of Turks living in Europe :woot::woot: just like he love the Pakistanis in Istanbul im sure the state of the Turkish economy now millions of Turks wont leave again

Trust me mate, Turks have been treated FAR worse in Germany than Pakistanis have been treated in US.

But let’s not get into it. No use of such things. Only low IQ Turkish nationalist retards would think along these lines and make themselves and Turkey look like joke of the world as it is :lol:

Nothing against respectful Turks just as I’m sure they have nothing against us.

Trust me mate, Turks have been treated FAR worse in Germany than Pakistanis have been treated in US.

But let’s not get into it. No use of such things. Only low IQ Turkish nationalist retards would think along these lines and make themselves and Turkey look like joke of the world as it is :lol:

Nothing against respectful Turks just as I’m sure they have nothing against us.
Have nothing against Turkey i Love Turkey and Turks for our cultural ties of course and for personal reasons if you know what i mean :smitten::azn::smitten:

But it really gets on my nerves when these nationalist retards bashing Pakistanis like there any better especially on a Pakistani forum no less like those stupid Bongladeshis i swear there like the Indians there economy starts growing a few number they get a few shekels they think there SUPA POWA

I remember i while back some retarded Turkish nationalist was posting racists memes about Arabs ranting and raving how he hated Arabs then the situation with Khashogi and the pastor started happening the turkish Lira started collapsing and then Qatar injected a few billion stabilizing the Lira and the same nationalist started jumping up and down like Monkeys he couldn't see the Hypocrisy it was the funniest thing :rofl::rofl:

Why so much hate, there are illegal immigrant from many countries. Afghan, Iranian, & I bet Sub-Saharan Africa make up huge number like in Italy.

Reactions: Wow
Why so much hate, there are illegal immigrant from many countries. Afghan, Iranian, & I bet Sub-Saharan Africa make up huge number like in Italy.

It is about choice, for someone to love someting makes you think the hate for you.

The mass immigration into Europe has justified background given how the Europe got on foot. In the case of Turkey, no such background or reason to host those people for their or others own mistakes, actually quite the opposite given the past of Turks with them.

btw, i have not seen the hate in the post you quoted compared to the other posts here; who is biased now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom