What's new

Planning to get a console

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Which console should be good for me? Remember i dont want to pay too much for buying games.

The best option i think for me is to get PS2 with Pakistani chip in their so i can play Pakistani games, which are relatively cheap.

Another option is Xbox 360
and then PSP.

Post your opinions.

Dont you already have a PS2 :w00t: .......I say you get the XBOX360 with CALL OF DUTY 2.

Originally posted by Kaiser@Nov 17 2005, 09:33 PM
Dont you already have a PS2 :w00t: .......I say you get the XBOX360 with CALL OF DUTY 2.
[post=3059]Quoted post[/post]​

No dude i dont have any console right now. I think Xbox 360 seems to be the best option! :SNIPER:

noobs you need a PC.

amd 64 fx57
2 gig ram
4 sczi drives in raid 0
3 30" TFTs in a arc sort of a layout
and THIS

also if you want add a kid or somat to move your chair around :lol: :lol: :lol: lol.....

Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 18 2005, 03:47 PM
noobs you need a PC.

amd 64 fx57
2 gig ram
4 sczi drives in raid 0
3 30" TFTs in a arc sort of a layout
and THIS

also if you want add a kid or somat to move your chair around :lol: :lol: :lol: lol.....
[post=3109]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL i would avoid Migs seeing that my chair wont have the ejecting button! :lol:

I already have a PC yaar. Its a pretty good one, and been 3 years to it.

2.55 GHz Intel Pentium 4
512 MB Ram
120 GB hard drive
Windows Media Center
128 MB Nividia Graphics Card.

Although the graphics card is 128 MB it is the old version of the video cards, good enough for almost all the games, but not good for BattleField 2 or even DOOM 4

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 18 2005, 09:19 PM
LOL i would avoid Migs seeing that my chair wont have the ejecting button! :lol:

[post=3116]Quoted post[/post]​

fire extinguishar.

rofl hahahahahah....lol..

you sure you bought that 3 years ago:S

I think you should get a ps2 with the chip in it so you will have more games and there are like a lot of games on ps2

Originally posted by luky8@Nov 22 2005, 12:31 AM
I think you should get a ps2 with the chip in it so you will have more games and there are like a lot of games on ps2
[post=3394]Quoted post[/post]​

That chip is illegal but not in pakistan.....its called a MOD CHIP it allow you to download upto 300 games into it.After that you open up your PS2 and put it in. :w00t: .How do I know well dont ask me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom