What's new

PLAAF(chinese air force) 2010 calendar

I like the F7 pictures in above calendar.

The army wall calendar. Can I posted from FYJS.CN?
陆军的挂历可以由我来转帖吗?谢谢
If you have not been denied by mods so far than...... i think you can.
So we are waiting.....

well than GOD save it.....almost 99% ppl on this world knows made in China is the least reliable and poor quality...just the common knowledge...

That is plain nonsense. Please stop generalizing. China makes cheap as well as quality goods. Usually cheaper goods are made for developing nations because there's a huge demand. It's obvious that the cheaper goods lack quality etc. However, China also produces quality goods which are sold all over the world. The difference is that for quality you pay the price.

That is plain nonsense. Please stop generalizing. China makes cheap as well as quality goods. Usually cheaper goods are made for developing nations because there's a huge demand. It's obvious that the cheaper goods lack quality etc. However, China also produces quality goods which are sold all over the world. The difference is that for quality you pay the price.

Even the best Chinese product sucks compare to that of Japan, Korea or even Taiwan. However, the worst Chinese products seem to find its way to India. I'm certain Pakistan gets better product than the ones going to India.

Even the best Chinese product sucks compare to that of Japan, Korea or even Taiwan. However, the worst Chinese products seem to find its way to India. I'm certain Pakistan gets better product than the ones going to India.

Well, I've to disappoint you in that case. Europe is flooded with quality Chinese goods and I hear no one complaint. If you're talking about electronics the likes of Japan and SK certainly outclass the Chinese. However, it's only a matter of time before the Chinese catch up in the semiconductor business.

Well, I've to disappoint you in that case. Europe is flooded with quality Chinese goods and I hear no one complaint. If you're talking about electronics the likes of Japan and SK certainly outclass the Chinese. However, it's only a matter of time before the Chinese catch up in the semiconductor business.

This shows how far advance US has over China. China is about to surpass Japan in term of GDP but Chinese products can't even compare to that of South Korea, let along Japanese technology. Even Taiwan has much advance technology as compare to China.

China can grow its technology. But now, its technology is very backward and have a long way to go before it catch up with countries like Taiwan and Korea.

The army wall calendar. Can I posted from FYJS.CN?
陆军的挂历可以由我来转帖吗?谢谢

当然可以!:cheers:

No country has reached where it is now technologically overnight; Americans learnt a great deal from the Germans, Taiwanese and Japanese learnt a great deal from the Americans and now it is the turn of the Chinese. More than 60% of the research fellows and Post-Docs in the USA are Chinese, and they are doing some excellent quality work. With money you can buy anything, not only material but also the best minds. The economical condition is good in China and research environment is so conducive that many Chinese are heading back home instead of staying in the USA. I personally know several folks who went back to China even though they had green cards, and had bought homes in here.

Indeed, it is only a matter of time when Chinese will be at par technologically with any so called developed country in the world; they once were the leaders in Science and Technology and with hard work and perseverance, they’ll win back this title once again and in a period of time much shorter than many of the China ill-wishers are predicting.

This shows how far advance US has over China. China is about to surpass Japan in term of GDP but Chinese products can't even compare to that of South Korea, let along Japanese technology. Even Taiwan has much advance technology as compare to China.

China can grow its technology. But now, its technology is very backward and have a long way to go before it catch up with countries like Taiwan and Korea.

The Taiwanese and Koreans have had a lot of input from abroad. The US in particular has initially helped these countries by setting up assembly firms in the early 60s. The dice started rolling from there on. Credit must be given though to the Taiwanese semiconductor industry. It's a tough market and the Taiwanese have not only managed to survive, but also innovate and produce quality for all these years. Taiwan indeed produces top notch quality as far as motherboards and other electronic appliances are concerned. Asus is just one such brand that comes to mind.

The Chinese still need some time, but they'll eventually get there. There is no doubt about that. The Chinese are learning very fast. China has all the right ingredients in place to succeed. No one can stop the Chinese from learning and prospering.

Last edited:
well than GOD save it.....almost 99% ppl on this world knows made in China is the least reliable and poor quality...just the common knowledge...

Yet, they hold off UN army led by US 38 parallel in Korea in 1952.

Yet, they beat the sh!t out of Indian Army in 1962.

Yet, they fended off Soviet invasion in 60-70s.

What is yours India? You have nothing, not event qualified to enter the talk about reliability and quality. :disagree:

common bro...
its just reality that chinese made== poor quality/unreliable
the whole world knows it..

i just ate pizza today..
u know coz i told u just now..!!
if i dont tell u this u wont know it..!!!!!!!

China doesnt tell about their crashes..that is why u dont know...!!!!
they dont even take part in multi country air exercises... in fear of not exposing their inferior jets...!!!

but when it comes to quality and relaibility are concerned...all very poor...

to check this u should ask anyone in this world.. what is meant by made in china....99% will say poor quality...

you get what you pay. We have both good and bad stuff just like any country. You pay high price, you get good stuff with high quality. we will sell you our spaceship if you can afford it. But if you pay only one dollar, you get the trash in dollar store which is just for exporting since they are "designed" by foreign companies for the western countries market and Chinese people in China don't use most of them at all.

Tell you a secret, those dollar store stuff are "manufactured" in "factories" established by Chinese peasants. Thank you for supporting them.

Last edited:

and for ur information more than 50% of western products are made/assembled in china....just take a look at apple's products or any other....

Back
Top Bottom