What's new

PLAAF(chinese air force) 2010 calendar

The army wall calendar. Can I posted from FYJS.CN?
陆军的挂历可以由我来转帖吗?谢谢

did Modern china had a full blown War with anyone..? Just curious to know about its military effectiveness...forget abt 1965 war with India, when India was ill prepared.
How good are Chinese military hardware ? they got Su's from Russia and failed to get AWACS from Israel.that means they lack indigenous capability.

did Modern china had a full blown War with anyone..? Just curious to know about its military effectiveness...forget abt 1965 war with India, when India was ill prepared.
How good are Chinese military hardware ? they got Su's from Russia and failed to get AWACS from Israel.that means they lack indigenous capability.

But now China has its own AWACS,made by China.:cheesy:

no, 1962 sino-india war was hardly a full blown war for China. China just sent its No.130 division of No.54 army corp to have the job done.
China had one major war with US lead UN(Korea war), several border wars with India, USSR and Vietnam respectively.

manglasiva said:

sorry, i failed to understand your logic here.
if you mean Russia and Israel have edges in military technology, then yes, China is still lag behind but she is catching up rapidly.

friend,if you have problem with "modern china",you can ignore the images of J10 ,KJ2000 .just staring at the J7 and dreaming it's best jet china have

Last edited:
It amazes me how far China has come in aerospace technology. From modifying and copying Russian designs in the 70s and 80s to the pursuit of 4+ and 5 Gen fighters in the 2000s. Chinese scientists and aerospace engineers used to be the laughing stock of Russian and American scientists and engineers, but today they are amongst the most respected in the world. There are as many Chinese professors in Electrical Engineering at my University as any other.

Self reliance and confidence achieved after years of isolation. There is definitely a lot we can learn from them.

well than GOD save it.....almost 99% ppl on this world knows made in China is the least reliable and poor quality...just the common knowledge...
Pathetic. 99% of Indians may think so, but certainly not the world. PLAAF's attrition record is far better than that of the IAF, which you guys blame on low-grade Russian tech. So make up your mind, either Chinese tech is the least reliable and you guys are terrible at maintaining aircraft, or Russian tech is the least reliable.

Last edited:
It amazed me how far China has come. From modifying and copying Russian designs in the 70s and 80s to the pursuit of 4+ and 5 Gen fighters in the 2000s. There is definitely a lot we can learn from them.

Pathetic... PLAAF's maintenance record has far better than that of the IAF, which you guys blame on Russian tech. So make up your mind, either Chinese tech is the least reliable and you guys are terrible at maintaining aircraft, or Russian tech is the least reliable.

common bro...
its just reality that chinese made== poor quality/unreliable
the whole world knows it..

i just ate pizza today..
u know coz i told u just now..!!
if i dont tell u this u wont know it..!!!!!!!

China doesnt tell about their crashes..that is why u dont know...!!!!
they dont even take part in multi country air exercises... in fear of not exposing their inferior jets...!!!

but when it comes to quality and relaibility are concerned...all very poor...

to check this u should ask anyone in this world.. what is meant by made in china....99% will say poor quality...

to check this u should ask anyone in this world.. what is meant by made in china....99% will say poor quality...
I guess I belong the 1%. :tongue:

Most things are made in China, the good, the bad, and people tend to only make big deals out of the bad. This only apply to consumer products anyway.

Low-medium skilled workers make your typical consumer products whereas highly trained technicians, engineers and scientists make military hardwares. You on the other hand have no clue, and was linking Chinese made consumer products to Chinese military hardwares as poor quality. If you said less advance tech, then it is understandable. But you didn't.

Back
Top Bottom