What's new

PKK demo in London tells British officers to get lost and block traffic. Response by officer...

So folks you might have come across this story, it's currently making waves in the media. It involved an officer policing a Kurdish demonstration. The demonstration got out of hand, and the people started to block traffic on the other side of the road. During the blockade an ambulance was trying to get past, at this point a policeman intervened and told the woman to get to their side of the road (demo route). She replied "you get out" and there were numerous chants of "F*ck the police" going on as well. In response the officer told this upstart that she shouldn't be telling him anything in his country. She then went to to police complaints authority and lodge a case, stating the officer was racist.

The story;

A police officer is under investigation for racism after telling a demonstrator: 'You don't tell me what to do in my country.'

Marcus Tyson was responding to a screaming pro-Kurd activist who told him to 'get out of here' during an ugly clash.

The Metropolitan Police officer, who has served on the frontline for almost 29 years, thought little more about the incident.

But after a video was posted online, he found himself under investigation for racism and could now be sacked for gross misconduct.

Yesterday, Pc Tyson blasted his force for overreacting and described their actions as akin to 'Stalinist thought police'.

He accused his superiors of 'oppressive political correctness' and said many colleagues are 'afraid to do their jobs properly' as a result.

'I would like to know upon what basis they regard my statement as being racist — it is purely a statement of fact that this is my country,' he told The Sunday Times.

'The action the Department of Professional Standards has taken against me is so wildly over the top, it discredits the investigators and brings their judgment into question.'

The exchange took place when Mr Tyson was supervising a demonstration by members of the Kurdish community near Portland Place, central London, last month.

A video posted online shows the Pc being verbally abused by protesters as he strolls along in full uniform, with one saying: 'F*** the police.'

Tyson is then confronted by a woman activist, one of the event organisers, to whom he says: 'You don't tell me what to do in my country.'

In notes taken at the end of the protest, Pc Tyson said protesters were also chanting messages of support for the PKK, a Kurdish terrorist group which is banned in Britain.

He said some were deliberately blocking traffic and he made the comment after moving a woman out of the way of an ambulance.

She then became 'irate' and repeatedly shouted at him to 'get out of here', he claims. He said he responded: 'I'm doing my job, it's a shame you haven't done yours.'

The activist made a formal complaint to the Met on August 20, about which Tyson was notified in writing on September 6.

However, the wording in the complaint does not exactly match the wording of Tyson's comment, which can be heard in the online video.

The woman alleges he said: 'You can't teach me what I can do in my country.' However, the video captures him saying: 'You don't tell me what to do in my country.'

Last week he was placed under investigation for allegedly 'breaching the standards of professional behaviour' by 'using discriminatory language'.

Speaking out after being placed under investigation, Pc Tyson – who is now on sick leave with stress – said the inquiry 'tips over into incompetence.'

'The investigators can't even get the most basic wording right and there's even a video to prove it,' he said.

'The complainant is entitled to make a complaint if she feels there has been some inappropriate behaviour towards her by police or others,' he said.

'Then the DPS are duty-bound to investigate that.

'But the problem then is it would appear to be as if political correctness has completely overtaken the decision making process as to how this investigation is to proceed.

'It is highly prejudicial to have put me on restricted duties.

'There are an awful lot of my colleagues who are suffering from this awful and oppressive political correctness that's infected the professional standards units in all of the boroughs and the DPS Met-wide.

'It means that officers are afraid to do their jobs properly.'

A Met spokesman confirmed Pc Tyson is under investigation. He declined to respond to the officer's comments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...don-t-tell-country-clashes.html#ixzz4LP7AsSt4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
PKK what you expect

will rightly make any Turkish smile. serves them Brits well for feeding these PKK snakes

What about blocking roads and blocking the way for emergency services ? What about insults toward a public institution ?

Oh don't mind that bro, this jumped up little princess thought her own cause (which the vast majority care nothing for) is more important than the functioning of the capital city. With barely recognisable English she shouts down an officer of the law, having done nothing for the state, bar attack its keepers.

PKK what you expect

will rightly make any Turkish smile. serves them Brits well for feeding these PKK snakes

They're going to get the harsh end now.

@waz can you start a private conversation with me when you get a moment? I need your help with a matter.

Takk.

Yes will do.

Dude you wouldn't believe what the government allows as "demos", it's insanity. These people are becoming an irritant, I can't think of a week gone by when they haven't held one of their stupid demos, and of course it's always in the middle of the road, causing disruption galore.
The government needs to be firm and treat them like they deserve to be treated,kick them out,send them back to us,so that we can ''take care'' of them.

What about blocking roads and blocking the way for emergency services ? What about insults toward a public institution ?
Lool Are you surprised? This is western Europe where political correctness has taken a whole new level. As the officer said, political correctness is affecting even our police force so much so that it affects the way they carry out their job .

Note that no charges has been brought against the terrorists sympathiser lady in question, neither has she been chaged for her actions(blocking ambulance /public way and making denigrating comments /insulting an officer on duty. )
It's for the same political correctness that Pakistanis 'asian" gangs who are involved in mass sexual grooming/rape of under age white girls/paedophiles even when known by police the police is scared to act for fear of being labeled racists. Lol , since as the officer said political correctness and fear of being label racists makes them scared/afraid of doing their work properly.

You remember the Rotherham sex scandal right? There are many thousands such cases all over the country. Perfect case of political correctness gone wrong.
Western Europe is in for a rude awakening hear coming decades if we carry on in this direction . Don't be surprise if parties like UKIP become the norm across WESTERN(Eastern European countries don't have this problem) Europe these coming decades. :agree:

Lool Are you surprised? This is western Europe where political correctness has taken a whole new level. As the officer said, political correctness is affecting even our police force so much so that it affects the way they carry out their job .

Note that no charges has been brought against the terrorists sympathiser lady in question, neither has she been chaged for her actions(blocking ambulance /public way and making denigrating comments /insulting an officer on duty. )
It's for the same political correctness that Pakistanis 'asian" gangs who are involved in mass sexual grooming/rape of under age white girls/paedophiles even when known by police the police is scared to act for fear of being labeled racists. Lol , since as the officer said political correctness and fear of being label racists makes them scared/afraid of doing their work properly.

You remember the Rotherham sex scandal right? There are many thousands such cases all over the country. Perfect case of political correctness gone wrong.
Western Europe is in for a rude awakening hear coming decades if we carry on in this direction . Don't be surprise if parties like UKIP become the norm across WESTERN(Eastern European countries don't have this problem) Europe these coming decades. :agree:

Let us not mix separate issues here.

Not tackling the criminal activities of Pakistani sex-gangs was wrong, but and also making racist comments like
the officer did is also wrong.

It is easy to label anything as "political correctness" in order to get away with something you should not be doing.

Remember UK is not taking a fortress EU mentality, and so ending being known as a land that allows racism to run rampant is not going to endear it to people from other cultures.

How about they both get into trouble for their bad behaviour?

One bad action does not excuse another bad reaction.

The government needs to be firm and treat them like they deserve to be treated,kick them out,send them back to us,so that we can ''take care'' of them.

Lol take care, I take it we're not talking about cups of Turkish coffee and a stay in the Turkish Rivera?

Let us not mix separate issues here.

Not tackling the criminal activities of Pakistani sex-gangs was wrong, but and also making racist comments like
the officer did is also wrong.

It is easy to label anything as "political correctness" in order to get away with something you should not be doing.

Remember UK is not taking a fortress EU mentality, and so ending being known as a land that allows racism to run rampant is not going to endear it to people from other cultures.

How about they both get into trouble for their bad behaviour?

One bad action does not excuse another bad reaction.

What are you even on about? Can a foreigner come to your home country bengladesh and dare shout insults at your police officers even though that person is totally in the wrong and belong to a government recognised terrorist group? What will happen to that person according to you? I'm sure you know she will be hanged like Hassina is currently doing with those the government considers terrorists right?
So with all due respect, don't be talking bullshit that you yourself won't tolerate in your own home country mate. Since when is saying: this is my country being racists? If so then even your Chinese fiends/allies are the most racists people on earth then, since you remember what happen when Obama visited China recently right? After some misunderstandings and altercation the Chinese officials at the airport told Obama's staff:" you don't tell us what to do, this is our country." Did the US consider that as racists? Lol I never saw you label the Chinese as racist due to that, did you? Lol Fact is, its not racism far from it.

The most silly thing here is that this foolish idiot police department is prosecuting this officer but they are not even bringing any allegation/prosecution against the terrorists sympathiser bitch who was disrupting public traffic and shouting insults at an officer on duty. This country is a big joke . Its things like this that makes far right groups gain popularity. :disagree:

So your point is bullshit with all due respect. Tell me one single non western European country where the authorities would prosecute their own police officer for something as stupid as this? There is none. PERIOD.
As I said it's just another one of many cases of our political correctness gone too far.
That terrorist bitch should be sent back to Turkey and let's see how she will insult their "racists" officers there. Lol. Since we can't act like Bengladesh by hanging terrorists and their sympathisers "in our country"(I'm racist).:lol:

Last edited:
What are you even on about? Can a foreigner come to your home country bengladesh and dare shout insults at your police officers even though that person is totally in the wrong and belong to a government recognised terrorist group? What will happen to that person according to you? I'm sure you know she will be hanged like Hassina is currently doing with those the government considers terrorists right?
So with all due respect, don't be talking bullshit that you yourself won't tolerate in your own home country mate. Since when is saying: this is my country being racists? If so then even your Chinese fiends/allies are the most racists people on earth then, since you remember what happen when Obama visited China recently right? After some misunderstandings and altercation the Chinese officials at the airport told Obama's staff:" you don't tell us what to do, this is our country." Did the US consider that as racists? Lol I never saw you label the Chinese as racist due to that, did you? Lol Fact is, its not racism far from it.

The most silly thing here is that this foolish idiot police department is prosecuting this officer but they are not even bringing any allegation/prosecution against the terrorists sympathiser bitch who was disrupting public traffic and shouting insults at an officer on duty. This country is a big joke . Its things like this that makes far right groups gain popularity. :disagree:

So your point is bullshit with all due respect. Tell me one single non western European country where the authorities would prosecute their own police officer for something as stupid as this? There is none. PERIOD.
As I said it's just another one of many cases of our political correctness gone too far.
That terrorist bitch should be sent back to Turkey and let's see how she will insult their "racists" officers there. Lol. Since we can't act like Bengladesh by hanging terrorists and their sympathisers "in our country"(I'm racist).:lol:

Dont try to detract from the point by imagining what may happen in other countries.

"This is my country" is a racist comment and needs to be punished. By condoning this any racist/bigot can feel justified using this against immigrants in any situation.
If the woman also broke laws then she should also be punished.

Dont try to detract from the point by imagining what may happen in other countries.

"This is my country" is a racist comment and needs to be punished. By condoning this any racist/bigot can feel justified using this against immigrants in any situation.
I asked you one simple question: Using your delusional logic your Chinese friends/allies were being racists to Obama's staff when they said that right?:lol:
Waiting for your agreement. :p:D

I asked you one simple question: Using your delusional logic your Chinese friends/allies were being racists to Obama's staff when they said that right?:lol:

We are desperate if we need to use a diplomatic spat with racist comment on streets of London.

Two situations are completely different.

Reading these news, I don't know who to blame anymore. LOL. Just like that British Gurkha soldier that killed a little too many taliban in Afghanistan, couldn't identify who was who so cut off their ears to be identified to base and the Brits repaid by trying him :headpalm:

We are desperate if we need to use a diplomatic spat with racist comment on streets of London.

Two situations are completely different.
What are you even on about? They are exactly the same situation, if anything the Chinese case is even worse. Lol. Just because it involves your Chinese friends/allies(which I understand it's normal you can never criticise for obvious reasons. Lol) you don't call it racism but if it involves the evil Brits then yes it's racism. Lmao.:lol: No surprise there. Good logic. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom