What's new

PKK demo in London tells British officers to get lost and block traffic. Response by officer...

waz

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So folks you might have come across this story, it's currently making waves in the media. It involved an officer policing a Kurdish demonstration. The demonstration got out of hand, and the people started to block traffic on the other side of the road. During the blockade an ambulance was trying to get past, at this point a policeman intervened and told the woman to get to their side of the road (demo route). She replied "you get out" and there were numerous chants of "F*ck the police" going on as well. In response the officer told this upstart that she shouldn't be telling him anything in his country. She then went to to police complaints authority and lodge a case, stating the officer was racist.

The story;

A police officer is under investigation for racism after telling a demonstrator: 'You don't tell me what to do in my country.'

Marcus Tyson was responding to a screaming pro-Kurd activist who told him to 'get out of here' during an ugly clash.

The Metropolitan Police officer, who has served on the frontline for almost 29 years, thought little more about the incident.

But after a video was posted online, he found himself under investigation for racism and could now be sacked for gross misconduct.

Yesterday, Pc Tyson blasted his force for overreacting and described their actions as akin to 'Stalinist thought police'.

He accused his superiors of 'oppressive political correctness' and said many colleagues are 'afraid to do their jobs properly' as a result.

'I would like to know upon what basis they regard my statement as being racist — it is purely a statement of fact that this is my country,' he told The Sunday Times.

'The action the Department of Professional Standards has taken against me is so wildly over the top, it discredits the investigators and brings their judgment into question.'

The exchange took place when Mr Tyson was supervising a demonstration by members of the Kurdish community near Portland Place, central London, last month.

A video posted online shows the Pc being verbally abused by protesters as he strolls along in full uniform, with one saying: 'F*** the police.'

Tyson is then confronted by a woman activist, one of the event organisers, to whom he says: 'You don't tell me what to do in my country.'

In notes taken at the end of the protest, Pc Tyson said protesters were also chanting messages of support for the PKK, a Kurdish terrorist group which is banned in Britain.

He said some were deliberately blocking traffic and he made the comment after moving a woman out of the way of an ambulance.

She then became 'irate' and repeatedly shouted at him to 'get out of here', he claims. He said he responded: 'I'm doing my job, it's a shame you haven't done yours.'

The activist made a formal complaint to the Met on August 20, about which Tyson was notified in writing on September 6.

However, the wording in the complaint does not exactly match the wording of Tyson's comment, which can be heard in the online video.

The woman alleges he said: 'You can't teach me what I can do in my country.' However, the video captures him saying: 'You don't tell me what to do in my country.'

Last week he was placed under investigation for allegedly 'breaching the standards of professional behaviour' by 'using discriminatory language'.

Speaking out after being placed under investigation, Pc Tyson – who is now on sick leave with stress – said the inquiry 'tips over into incompetence.'

'The investigators can't even get the most basic wording right and there's even a video to prove it,' he said.

'The complainant is entitled to make a complaint if she feels there has been some inappropriate behaviour towards her by police or others,' he said.

'Then the DPS are duty-bound to investigate that.

'But the problem then is it would appear to be as if political correctness has completely overtaken the decision making process as to how this investigation is to proceed.

'It is highly prejudicial to have put me on restricted duties.

'There are an awful lot of my colleagues who are suffering from this awful and oppressive political correctness that's infected the professional standards units in all of the boroughs and the DPS Met-wide.

'It means that officers are afraid to do their jobs properly.'

A Met spokesman confirmed Pc Tyson is under investigation. He declined to respond to the officer's comments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...don-t-tell-country-clashes.html#ixzz4LP7AsSt4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Of course the poor officer is now being investigated, after a woman, whose contributions to the country are probably near nil, and got a passport courtesy of Blair PLC. How dare she have the audacity to tell an officer, upholding our law to "get out'. Also why is that these crazy PKK supporting demos always have some sort of nasty fallout?

TBH police officer would never have said that to someone of white background.

Crap, why did they even give permission for demonstration on a public road ? They should be allowed to demonstrate only in parks or some open space not in a place which can result in inconvenience to public.

Of course the poor officer is now being investigated, after a woman, whose contributions to the country are probably near nil, and got a passport courtesy of Blair PLC. How dare she have the audacity to tell an officer, upholding our law to "get out'. Also why is that these crazy PKK supporting demos always have some sort of nasty fallout?
And why is it that the UK allows this scum to demonstrate,a demonstration to support a terrorist organisation recognized as such by the UK?
You should send them back to Turkiye with mentioning to my government that they are PKK supporters,lets see if they have a big mouth then.

Last edited:
@waz
Totally disagree with you sorry.

When he said "my country" that is a racist thing to say as he is implying that he has more rights than someone else.
If you allow police officers to say that, then you are on a slippery slope with no end.

While I don't condone the woman's behavior, nor the protesters, he did make a mistake by saying "my country". It's implications are racist and xenophobic, so he should be punished.

However, what the protesters did, and what that woman did should also be punished. By blocking traffic, by blocking emergency vehicles, by supporting a terrorist group, they've broken the law multiple times and should be punished.

While I don't condone the woman's behavior, nor the protesters, he did make a mistake by saying "my country". It's implications are racist and xenophobic, so he should be punished.

However, what the protesters did, and what that woman did should also be punished. By blocking traffic, by blocking emergency vehicles, by supporting a terrorist group, they've broken the law multiple times and should be punished.

Why ? It really is his country,his forefathers were born in there ,worked to build it up,why is it racist to tell someone fresh off the boat who is misbehaving to bugger off ?

Last edited by a moderator:
So folks you might have come across this story, it's currently making waves in the media. It involved an officer policing a Kurdish demonstration. The demonstration got out of hand, and the people started to block traffic on the other side of the road. During the blockade an ambulance was trying to get past, at this point a policeman intervened and told the woman to get to their side of the road (demo route). She replied "you get out" and there were numerous chants of "F*ck the police" going on as well. In response the officer told this upstart that she shouldn't be telling him anything in his country. She then went to to police complaints authority and lodge a case, stating the officer was racist.

The story;

A police officer is under investigation for racism after telling a demonstrator: 'You don't tell me what to do in my country.'

Marcus Tyson was responding to a screaming pro-Kurd activist who told him to 'get out of here' during an ugly clash.

The Metropolitan Police officer, who has served on the frontline for almost 29 years, thought little more about the incident.

But after a video was posted online, he found himself under investigation for racism and could now be sacked for gross misconduct.

Yesterday, Pc Tyson blasted his force for overreacting and described their actions as akin to 'Stalinist thought police'.

He accused his superiors of 'oppressive political correctness' and said many colleagues are 'afraid to do their jobs properly' as a result.

'I would like to know upon what basis they regard my statement as being racist — it is purely a statement of fact that this is my country,' he told The Sunday Times.

'The action the Department of Professional Standards has taken against me is so wildly over the top, it discredits the investigators and brings their judgment into question.'

The exchange took place when Mr Tyson was supervising a demonstration by members of the Kurdish community near Portland Place, central London, last month.

A video posted online shows the Pc being verbally abused by protesters as he strolls along in full uniform, with one saying: 'F*** the police.'

Tyson is then confronted by a woman activist, one of the event organisers, to whom he says: 'You don't tell me what to do in my country.'

In notes taken at the end of the protest, Pc Tyson said protesters were also chanting messages of support for the PKK, a Kurdish terrorist group which is banned in Britain.

He said some were deliberately blocking traffic and he made the comment after moving a woman out of the way of an ambulance.

She then became 'irate' and repeatedly shouted at him to 'get out of here', he claims. He said he responded: 'I'm doing my job, it's a shame you haven't done yours.'

The activist made a formal complaint to the Met on August 20, about which Tyson was notified in writing on September 6.

However, the wording in the complaint does not exactly match the wording of Tyson's comment, which can be heard in the online video.

The woman alleges he said: 'You can't teach me what I can do in my country.' However, the video captures him saying: 'You don't tell me what to do in my country.'

Last week he was placed under investigation for allegedly 'breaching the standards of professional behaviour' by 'using discriminatory language'.

Speaking out after being placed under investigation, Pc Tyson – who is now on sick leave with stress – said the inquiry 'tips over into incompetence.'

'The investigators can't even get the most basic wording right and there's even a video to prove it,' he said.

'The complainant is entitled to make a complaint if she feels there has been some inappropriate behaviour towards her by police or others,' he said.

'Then the DPS are duty-bound to investigate that.

'But the problem then is it would appear to be as if political correctness has completely overtaken the decision making process as to how this investigation is to proceed.

'It is highly prejudicial to have put me on restricted duties.

'There are an awful lot of my colleagues who are suffering from this awful and oppressive political correctness that's infected the professional standards units in all of the boroughs and the DPS Met-wide.

'It means that officers are afraid to do their jobs properly.'

A Met spokesman confirmed Pc Tyson is under investigation. He declined to respond to the officer's comments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...don-t-tell-country-clashes.html#ixzz4LP7AsSt4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What about blocking roads and blocking the way for emergency services ? What about insults toward a public institution ?

What about blocking roads and blocking the way for emergency services ? What about insults toward a public institution ?
You people haven't seen anything yet.
Kurds are now attacking Assyrian Christians, Any sympathy I used to have for them has totally evaporated recently.
You are going good, keep it that way.

PKK is a terror organization, recognized both by EU and UK so what' next? ISIS-AQ demo? Hypocrite would be a very innocent word to describe you people.

Last edited:
They are doing worse things when given the chance, drop your support for ypg and you will see the true nature of those ypg/pkk supporters.
They are using western sympathy to continue their land grabbing, they will only appear democratic as long as they can suck western blood.
The truth is theres nothig democratic in their structure, not even slightest bit, their flag alone (pkk and ypg) tells the complete opposite of democracy.

@waz
Totally disagree with you sorry.

When he said "my country" that is a racist thing to say as he is implying that he has more rights than someone else.
If you allow police officers to say that, then you are on a slippery slope with no end.

I don't mind you disagreeing but you're wrong on this. She clearly said "get out of here", she's yelling at an officer of the law, whose job it is to uphold the law in this land, wherever that may be. He quite rightly said that she shouldn't be telling him what to do in his country, the country which has entrusted him with the security of the land and its people. She has't been given any responsibility, and she was breaking the law on several counts.

And why is it that the UK allows this scum to demonstrate,a demonstration to support a terrorist organisation recognized as such by the UK?
You should send them back to Turkiye with mentioning to my government that they are PKK supporters,lets see if they have a big mouth then.

Dude you wouldn't believe what the government allows as "demos", it's insanity. These people are becoming an irritant, I can't think of a week gone by when they haven't held one of their stupid demos, and of course it's always in the middle of the road, causing disruption galore.

Back
Top Bottom