What's new

PK 18 Battlefield Rifle , SMG PK 21 (AK-103) and PK-10 are way forward

I just don't get some people and their bloody complaining. Maybe start tinkering and make something? so many inventions were made by people tinkering!!

This AK-103 variant may enter local production for the armed forces, but I was hoping replacement of the G-3 would be prioritized as Type 56 has been extensively modified with all the optics and attachments available. This couldn't be implemented, for obvious reasons, on the G-3.

This AK-103 variant may enter local production for the armed forces, but I was hoping replacement of the G-3 would be prioritized as Type 56 has been extensively modified with all the optics and attachments available. This couldn't be implemented, for obvious reasons, on the G-3.
I consider that a bad move over all for one of the largest standing Armies in world.We have total need of around 3 million units in different roles.
We should built a clean sheet single platform which can be chambered in cals ranging from 9mm to .308.
Idea of DI .308 has been tried in west and later abondoned.We need a single MCR which can be chambered according to needs of user.

:rofl: Clones of what exactly?
AR-10.

NO CZ, No SCAR:sarcastic:. Type56 swapped out for AK103 means literally no need to re-train as its just a lateral move. But the adoption of a AR was a surprise but the best choice without doubt. AR is without peer when it comes to mod-cons. Type56 was a purchase on emergency basis because Pakistan had 4th Gen war imposed upon it. Now is the best time to upgrade and upgrade quickly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom