What's new

PK 18 Battlefield Rifle , SMG PK 21 (AK-103) and PK-10 are way forward

The Accountant

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 13, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Why can't we design and manufacture our own next generation rifle? Can you please share specific insights? Is this that complicated a task or we are too lazy and dont want to do any R&D?

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2015
Country
Pakistan
It’s a AR based rifle and gas operated. So not rehashed G3, more like HK416. This design should be adopted for standard issue rifles.
Only bolt is different rest all mech is same.

I am not impressed since we have tech to build our own complete rifle but they don't want to invest in R&D.

Bilal.

Aug 9, 2013
Only bolt is different rest all mech is same.

I am not impressed since we have tech to build our own complete rifle but they don't want to invest in R&D.
The whole mechanism is AR based which part Is the same is G3. Plus, I am also pleased with the use of Mlok on hand guard.

Bilal.

Aug 9, 2013
Prove me it is based on AR.
Buddy look at the picture... lol the buffer tube, gas operated, rotating bolt, the fire select, mag release, bolt release...

the bolt carrier is an standard AR design also the charging handle... so forth.
I only hope it’s piston operated and not DI.

Last edited:

Army research

Jul 8, 2016
Country
Pakistan
G3 with new cloths nothing else.
Dude do you know anything about guns at all ?

Thank God POF has finally made a good original ( face it all modern guns are inspired by some other ) hopefully this passes trials and goes into service, I don't see anything wrong with this , reliable AR15 direct impingement system , reliable 7.62x51, much lighter than g3 , comparable stats to equivalents like HK417 and ARX200,
Insha Allah this local product gets domestic and foreign orders soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)