What's new

Pictures & Video of the Three Z-10 Helicopters to Pakistan - updated

hanger looks familiar to me, not gonna disclose the location due to obvious reasons.
You've said too much already I've alerted the authorities, they're on their way.

They should have gone for the upgraded WZ-10A

012634i1g2esvs72jsjzjs.jpg.thumb.jpg

@Beast what's the difference between the optical system is WZ-10A and WZ-10?
Pretty sure Pakistan got these for free... so can't complain

It is a quantum leap compared to the antique cobras which have very limited night capabilities. Now PA should be able to target this terrorists at night with full force.

The pilot is able to do most of the scout, locate and target of enemies, day and night with mostly just the HMS. The glass cockpit is fully digitalise. Co pilot and front pilot can exchange role with just a click of the button.

KD-1 heavy ATGM has max range of 10km, 1.3mach speed.

The pilot is able to do most of the scout, locate and target of enemies, day and night with mostly just the HMS. The glass cockpit is fully digitalise. Co pilot and front pilot can exchange role with just a click of the button.

KD-1 heavy ATGM has max range of 10km, 1.3mach speed.

But still out of interest, what are the upgrades in WZ-10A specially tell us about the new EO system.

The crew left for Saudi Arabia, blades will be put on when they return.
how they left without finish the job in hands ? inform them general khan said next time if they leave choppers like these uncompleted they will receive warning and deduction of salary

how they left without finish the job in hands ? inform them general khan said next time if they leave choppers like these uncompleted they will receive warning and deduction of salary

Sir they are in Saudi, you can warn them youself. :P

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom