What's new

Pictures of Iran before 1979

My experience with the Iranians here has been quite different from what we see on this forum in general. None of them are supporter of the current regime. They are quite liberal in nature and almost all of them drink alcohol. Just sharing my experience, no offense to anyone.

BTW beautiful pics.

Because most of them are Kurdish Asylum seekers....

Because most of them are Kurdish Asylum seekers....

No, many of these guys are on single entry student visas. I feel bad for them, they can't even go home until they finish their degree as getting a visa again is a hassle. But I don't want to generalize, probably I'm with the wrong bunch of people, I don't know.

Retrograde evolution

6-1.jpg

it's not exactly true, because the pic compare iranian women students with iranian women police officers, nowadays many women are not like women police officers who are pro government.
But generally it's true after islamic republic the government changed the social rules that are annoying people.

My experience with the Iranians here has been quite different from what we see on this forum in general. None of them are supporter of the current regime. They are quite liberal in nature and almost all of them drink alcohol. Just sharing my experience, no offense to anyone.

BTW beautiful pics.

becasue most of iranian who are interested in military stuff are pro governmnet,then you most see them here
and other iranian members who are opponents,used to be pro government and today are not.

Back
Top Bottom