What's new

Picture of the day

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1465585888123.jpg

Michelle Obama at her daughter's graduation ceremony. The cap reads: "A father gives his child nothing better than an education, Prophet Muhammad"
@Zibago @Arsalan

View attachment 309785
Michelle Obama at her daughter's graduation ceremony. The cap reads: "A father gives his child nothing better than an education, Prophet Muhammad"
@Zibago @Arsalan
Awesome find @Zarvan
It is a shame that it is us Muslims who do not pay attention to these saying by OUR prophet. As mentioned time and time again, Islam is a religion of compassion, peace and prosperity, it is us Muslims who are responsible for distorting its true meaning and values. Not just those idiot bunch of Mullahs but we all common person Muslims as well.

Thanks for tagging me here. I will like to add a few others too:
@Taygibay @Levina @Joe Shearer @Maj.Osmani

Last edited:
View attachment 309785
@Zibago @Arsalan

Once again @Zarvan EXCELLENT FIND.

A lot of shame for the Muslims who restrict their daughters to get education....While Our Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H)
himself said " ILM HASIL KARNA HAR MUSALMAN MARD AUR AURAT PAR FARZ HAI".

View attachment 309785
@Zibago @Arsalan

Can you provide the source link to that picture.

Nothing suggests that Michelle Obama is hugging her own daughter. It could be anyone.

That message on girl's hat would have rattled off a lot of people in the US had it been Obama's daughter and I have searched the entire net and that is not the case here.

Awesome find @Zarvan
It is a shame that it is us Muslims who do not pay attention to these saying by OUR prophet. As mentioned time and time again, Islam is a religion of compassion, peace and prosperity, it is us Muslims who are responsible for distorting its true meaning and values. Not just those idiot bunch of Mullahs but we all common person Muslims as well.

Thanks for tagging me here. I will like to add a few others too:
@Taygibay @Levina @Joe Shearer @Maj.Osmani
And ou mumy daddy awaam love to qoute english qoutes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom