What's new

Picture of the Day

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Jeep-of-Maj-Gen-Niranjan-Prasad-GOC-15th-Indian-Infantry-Division-captured-by-18-Baluch-Regt-on-8-September-1965-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Captured-jeep-of-Indian-Maj-Gen-Parsad-abandoned-in-the-fields-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

Official jeep of Maj Gen Niranjan Prasad, GOC 15th Indian Infantry Division. It was captured by 18 Baloch Regt on 8 Sep 1965 at Wagah Sector (Lahore Sector) across the BRB Canal. The jeep is on display at the Quarter Guard of 18 Baluch Regt (now 3 Sind).
1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-Photo-of-Maj-Gen-Hiranjan-Prasad-and-his-captured-jeep-at-Lahore-Front-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Jeep-of-Maj-Gen-Niranjan-Prasad-GOC-15th-Indian-Infantry-Division-captured-by-18-Baluch-Regt-on-8-September-1965-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Captured-jeep-of-Indian-Maj-Gen-Parsad-abandoned-in-the-fields-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

Official jeep of Maj Gen Niranjan Prasad, GOC 15th Indian Infantry Division. It was captured by 18 Baloch Regt on 8 Sep 1965 at Wagah Sector (Lahore Sector) across the BRB Canal. The jeep is on display at the Quarter Guard of 18 Baluch Regt (now 3 Sind).
1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-Photo-of-Maj-Gen-Hiranjan-Prasad-and-his-captured-jeep-at-Lahore-Front-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg
Dekha dushman ko woh sabaq sikhaya .

I don't think those dating and other ads get him good money :-)
Tbh even i think something like that. But its an indian habit that they profusely lie and try totake credit of things, like here they keep saying in suggestion form we are bringing revenues etc etc nonsense. I dont buy that bs. Isi leay joke kiya tha may nay abt revenues wid u. Like they project as if webmaster is making millions cuz of indians.

But personally i feel the same as what u wrote.

NASA before Powerpoint. ( Life Magazine )
NASA before Powerpoint. Life Magazine.jpg

Tbh even i think something like that. But its an indian habit that they profusely lie and try totake credit of things, like here they keep saying in suggestion form we are bringing revenues etc etc nonsense. I dont buy that bs. Isi leay joke kiya tha may nay abt revenues wid u. Like they project as if webmaster is making millions cuz of indians.

But personally i feel the same as what u wrote.

Right. what about tour now

Back
Top Bottom