What's new

Picture of the Day

426196_265255626883398_2005905971_n.jpg

I took this picture in my mobile

Waisee Quaid-e-Azam I love you lakinnn aaap ko isss kiii zaroorat haiii : :whistle:

redseal-toothpaste-smokers.jpg

master

He was heavy smoker of Cigar....

yara..........just look at the pic his shining eyes and smile.....a pure open heart smile.....just love the expression of Quaid face in this pic............

Nothing can replace a mothers love, the greatest creation of nature. Love you mama. I wish no mother in this world will feel the pain like the mother in this picture. Love you mother and respect to you.

Abay rulaye ga kia ab

Nahin re. Main samajh sakta hun. Recently mere mother ko heart attack hua tha. Appolo hospital main admit thi. Main gaya tha. Itni taqleef ho rahi thi unhe. Fir bhi wo apne wajaye mere fikr kar rahi thi, ke main ne kahana khaya ke nahin, thik thak pahuncha ki nahin. I realised, nothing can replace.

Abay rulaye ga kia ab

Nahin re. Main samajh sakta hun. Recently mere mother ko heart attack hua tha. Appolo hospital main admit thi. Main gaya tha. Itni taqleef ho rahi thi unhe. Fir bhi wo apne wajaye mere fikr kar rahi thi, ke main ne kahana khaya ke nahin, thik thak pahuncha ki nahin. I realised, nothing can replace.

You are right there, i got too carried away with that picture.
I hope your mother is in good health now and she is blessed with healthy life.

Back
Top Bottom