What's new

[Picture] Afghans protest against Pakistan in London calling Pakistan a state sponsor of terror

I too did. Long I've demanded we build a wall with sentries manning it high in the clouds.
Our proximity to them has been a curse for a very long time now, but there is also pity in me for the plight of their country and their people, for that I harbour no ill wish beyond the will to separate our problems from theirs and vice versa.

You know i got this very stupid random thought that what if God forbid GB wasnt a freed region and godforbid was under indian control,then india would also have a shared bordr with afghanistan. Not that with the current border that we have with afghanistan we have faced any less pain, but if india too had a shared border with afghanistan,our trouble could have been forever unending.

You know i got this very stupid random thought that what if God forbid GB wasnt a freed region and godforbid was under indian control,then india would also have a shared bordr with afghanistan. Not that with the current border that we have with afghanistan we have faced any less pain, but if india too had a shared border with afghanistan,our trouble could have been forever unending.

You're very right. India would've used Afghanistan to continue to cause trouble here and help the Afghans. Well before India's aid to the Mukti Bahini and their previous forms, Afghans were causing trouble in FATA and border regions.

You're very right. India would've used Afghanistan to continue to cause trouble here and help the Afghans. Well before India's aid to the Mukti Bahini and their previous forms, Afghans were causing trouble in FATA and border regions.
You know i had meant that atleast now we still look towards solution thru diplomatic channels and talks. In other scenario i dont think so that would have been possible. India would have managed more diplomatic influence over them.

So we can say one should never give up their freedom at any cost. If gb ppl hadnt rebelled against oppressors ..... we all would have been in much deeper trouble. But khair i have sidetracked the thread.

I think a new poster sino dragon is a multi user and weirdly his obsession with kashmir and coming in kashmir threads where ipost resembles quite that of that of mufti and rauf lala's.

You know i had meant that atleast now we still look towards solution thru diplomatic channels and talks. In other scenario i dont think so that would have been possible. India would have managed more diplomatic influence over them.

So we can say one should never give up their freedom at any cost. If gb ppl hadnt rebelled against oppressors ..... we all would have been in much deeper trouble. But khair i have sidetracked the thread.

I think a new poster sino dragon is a multi user and weirdly his obsession with kashmir and coming in kashmir threads where ipost resembles quite that of that of mufti and rauf lala's.

Part in bold, we are already investigating.

Back
Top Bottom