What's new

[Picture] Afghans protest against Pakistan in London calling Pakistan a state sponsor of terror

You think I'm a zia fan? lol
I'm the local liberal fascist of the forum, and even so, those replies are beyond your level to debate with.

Sorry, but you haven't got the knowledge to be asking the questions you asked with the confidence and the way you asked them. The fact of the matter is, you like most Indians, probably have large holes in your knowledge of the Af-Pak story.

I tell you what, just to see where this goes, since your better judgement thinks itself hardy on this matter (foolhardy of course...), why don't you tell me what the answer to those questions was you posted, you own questions, if you know them (which again, I doubt...) and get to the short of it and tell me what conclusion you were intending to arrive to; which I presume is that Afghans were wronged by us, for no good reason, and that zia f'd it up with his Islamism...

Eagerly awaiting whatever reply you can muster..

People like you who boast of their knowledge are the ones who have given themselves a self certificate and others a certificate of ignorance and 'levels' :lol:

And I don't know why but it seems to you that lack of knowledge is considered a bad thing. I always thought not wanting to learn should be a matter of contempt, but ah well. I would want to generalize that most Pakistanis are like this but I wont :P

I have asked the questions many times on this forum and read a lot here so if you can bring some cogent arguments that Pakistan was at no fault in this mess then go ahead humor me, since I already have a certificate :)

People like you who boast of their knowledge are the ones who have given themselves a self certificate and others a certificate of ignorance and 'levels' :lol:

And I don't know why but it seems to you that lack of knowledge is considered a bad thing. I always thought not wanting to learn should be a matter of contempt, but ah well. I would want to generalize that most Pakistanis are like this but I wont :P

I have asked the questions many times on this forum and read a lot here so if you can bring some cogent arguments that Pakistan was at no fault in this mess then go ahead humor me, since I already have a certificate :)

You've not answered my questions.

Lol. Someone ask these Afghans if Afghanistan was a land of peace and prosperity before the Taliban. (Not that I am defending the Taliban, I am vehemently opposed to the Taliban.)

Peaceful history of Afghanistan before "Evil Pakistan meddling"..

1838-42 - British forces invade, install King Shah Shujah. He is assassinated in 1842. British and Indian troops are massacred during retreat from Kabul.

1878-80 - Second Anglo-Afghan War. A treaty gives Britain control of Afghan foreign affairs.

1919 - Emir Amanullah Khan declares independence from British influence.

1926-29 - Amanullah tries to introduce social reforms, which however stir civil unrest. He flees.

1933 - Zahir Shah becomes king and Afghanistan remains a monarchy for next four decades.

1953 - General Mohammed Daud becomes prime minister. Turns to Soviet Union for economic and military assistance. Introduces social reforms, such as abolition of purdah (practice of secluding women from public view).

1963 - Mohammed Daud forced to resign as prime minister.

1964 - Constitutional monarchy introduced - but leads to political polarisation and power struggles.

1973 - Mohammed Daud seizes power in a coup and declares a republic. Tries to play off USSR against Western powers.

1978 - General Daud is overthrown and killed in a pro-Soviet coup. The People's Democratic Party comes to power but is paralysed by violent infighting and faces opposition by US-backed mujahideen groups.

Soviet intervention
1979 December - Soviet Army invades and props up communist government.

1980 - Babrak Karmal installed as ruler, backed by Soviet troops. But opposition intensifies with various mujahideen groups fighting Soviet forces. US, Pakistan, China, Iran and Saudi Arabia supply money and arms to the mujahideen.

1985 - Mujahideen come together in Pakistan to form alliance against Soviet forces. Half of Afghan population now estimated to be displaced by war, with many fleeing to neighbouring Iran or Pakistan.

1986 - US begins supplying mujahideen with Stinger missiles, enabling them to shoot down Soviet helicopter gunships. Babrak Karmal replaced by Najibullah as head of Soviet-backed regime.

1988 - Afghanistan, USSR, the US and Pakistan sign peace accords and Soviet Union begins pulling out troops.

Red Army quits
1989 - Last Soviet troops leave, but civil war continues as mujahideen push to overthrow Najibullah.

1992 - Najibullah's government toppled, but a devastating civil war follows.

You have not answered my original questions too, just went on giving me certificates :)

It's not worth my time you see.. I know from experience. Last thing I will say, answer that previous post of mine, or goodbye and good luck trying to post stuff like this elsewhere.

Lol. Someone ask these Afghans if Afghanistan was a land of peace and prosperity before the Taliban. (Not that I am defending the Taliban, I am vehemently opposed to the Taliban.)

Peaceful history of Afghanistan before "Evil Pakistan meddling"..

More to the point, the Pakistan meddling by Afghans occurred well before it was the other way around, they also had no excuse or reason, whereas the Soviet presence gave us the justification.

Also, that timeline is more than most Indians know, but still, there is more to the story that would set their minds at ease if they knew.

It's not worth my time you see.. I know from experience. Last thing I will say, answer that previous post of mine, or goodbye and good luck trying to post stuff like this elsewhere.
And my last response still stands, Pakistan had a big hand in this mess. And you, by saying that Afghanistanis are wrong in blaming you for this mess, are defending all the wrongs done by Pakistan in messing up this region.

I wonder if you ask, and judge something by the response...

How many of that crowd have:

a) Been to Pakistan.
b) Lived in Pakistan.
c) Have themselves or know someone that received refugee status in Pakistan.
d) Have lived unofficially, though still as a refugee.
e) Had business in/with/reliant on Pakistan/Pakistanis.
f) Have Pakistani documents, even a passport.
g) Used Pakistani soil to migrate to where they are now in London, and not use some Kandahar catapult to fling them over to Europe.
h) All of the above.

The results will be very telling indeed.
I wonder if you would have asked the same question if it was India in place of Pak and Kashmiris in place of Afghanis

Also, that timeline is more than most Indians know, but still, there is more to the story that would set their minds at ease if they knew.

Reminds me of one of my favourite quotes, "It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it."

And my last response still stands, Pakistan had a big hand in this mess. And you, by saying that Afghanistanis are wrong in blaming you for this mess, are defending all the wrongs done by Pakistan in messing up this region.

How pakistan has a big hand in mess ? Was helping Bengali against Pakistan is any different than helping afghanis against soviet invasion and then helping them during civil war ?

And the OP is back in action :D but we do have one thing in common our resolve the show our side of the story ;)

My side :

Which is Afghanistan + Pakistan and India can make it work

Your side :

The opposite ;)

India who has blood at hand for supporting NDS+TTP trio along with TTP+Baloch rebels. Why do you think we want to make things right with India when we are trying to get them out of Afghanistan ?

sweet -- notice the BLA flag too -- all our good friends.

Notice the children -- any thoughts on what they will grow up thinking.

View attachment 258860

View attachment 258863 View attachment 258864 View attachment 258865 View attachment 258866

I just want to ask these afghanis devoid of common sense. Has ISI ever caught with Haqqani or Taliban group like NDS was caught with pants down with TTP ?

How pakistan has a big hand in mess ? Was helping Bengali against Pakistan is any different than helping afghanis against soviet invasion and then helping them during civil war ?

India who has blood at hand for supporting NDS+TTP trio along with TTP+Baloch rebels. Why do you think we want to make things right with India when we are trying to get them out of Afghanistan ?

I just want to ask these afghanis devoid of common sense. Has ISI ever caught with Haqqani or Taliban group like NDS was caught with pants down with TTP ?

My friend lets not go that path because I will list 10 complaints, you will counter them by 10 and then this circus will never end. It is imperative that we make our relationship work, let the past be the past, the common man on the ground in both countries is suffering, we will do our future generations a service if we focus on improving the life of the common man, rather investing in activities to sabotage eachother, this may all sound like clitches but sabotaging each other helps no one in the long run.

Don't bother, our friend is not clued up on this, but isn't aware of that.

My friend lets not go that path because I will list 10 complaints, you will counter them by 10 and then this circus will never end. It is imperative that we make our relationship work, let the past be the past, the common man on the ground in both countries is suffering, we will do our future generations a service if we focus on improving the life of the common man, rather investing in activities to sabotage eachother, this may all sound like clitches but sabotaging each other helps no one in the long run.

Our history, is long, bloody and regretful, yet for that, no one side is right, and the Afghans in the OP's pictures are wrong too.

Hopefully, if good relations are too difficult, at least we should strive towards peace in the region.

Relationship works when NDS is not working behind the back of Pakistan to stab it again and again and again. Remind me who leaked the news of Mullah Umar during negotiations ?

How many times Pakistan has to bend and then expect a kick in the nuts and backbiting of how ungrateful Pakistanis are ?

Don't bother, our friend is not clued up on this, but isn't aware of that.

Our history, is long, bloody and regretful, yet for that, no one side is right, and the Afghans in the OP's pictures are wrong too.

Hopefully, if good relations are too difficult, at least we should strive towards peace in the region.

I have up given up hope of peace overtures with Afghanis. The recent leak of Mullah Umar death by ungrateful fucktards of NDS clearly shows Pakistan decided to trust NDS because of the MOU signed with them and giving them the news of Mullah Umar. And how did they reply back ? We all know.

This time Pakistan adopted a correct stance. If Afghanistan wants negotiations, do it own your own. We are done with you in this peace drama

Last edited:
I have up given up hope of peace overtures with Afghanis. The recent leak of Mullah Umar death by ungrateful fucktards of NDS clearly shows Pakistan decided to trust NDS because of the MOU signed with them by giving them the news of Mullah Umar. And how did they reply back ? We all know.
I too did. Long I've demanded we build a wall with sentries manning it high in the clouds.
Our proximity to them has been a curse for a very long time now, but there is also pity in me for the plight of their country and their people, for that I harbour no ill wish beyond the will to separate our problems from theirs and vice versa.

The news was published at 2:21 am monday, so no the protest wasn't held on a Monday.

Oh so on a Sunday. Most families in the UK would be helping their kids with homework and making preparations for the working week ahead. Oh well, never mind.

Pesarim, I think it is very important to understand each others narrative. We don't even have to agree with it.

May I propose we write the Afghan and Pakistani narratives on significant events. I have been trying to understand the Afghan narrative but unfortunately have failed. I'd love to have a point by point conversation and I think it will help heal the two sides.

Back
Top Bottom