What's new

PIA's premier service set to take off

actually come to think of it virgin atlantic has some of the best cabin crew in the world
article-1355734-0D201F26000005DC-546_634x329.jpg

vaa-glamour-slideshow-8_tcm36-44125.jpg

virgin-atlantic_2139711c.jpg

and none of them looks like a virgin...

We should have an air hostess free service. :)

I rarely travel with PIA but a few between UAE and Pakistan and Ion domestic routes and I found their food always good. Internationally rice is not fully cooked as in Pakistan.
Pakistani rice and dishes are like overkill of food , cook it till dries

I have flown a lot with PIA and the service from the staff has always been excellent.

I went to Lahore PIA office and it was a nice building, well furnished and dealt with each customer efficiently and with respect. The person who dealt with me and my change of flights was excellent and gave me his mobile number in case of further help.

In the flight they served on time and attended to ally my requests with courtesy, efficiency and a smile.

The food was OK and the plane was not clean, the entertainment was poor and very bad selection of beverages. This is where they need to concentrate and fix.

They also need better aircraft and cheaper tickets.

Buying in new & better planes is only part of the solution. The culture in the PIA has to change.

PIA staff everywhere must understand that PIA is primarily to serve the ‘Fare paying passenger’ and not meant for the benefit of the free travelling PIA staff and their families and / or the Gov’t VIPs.

This means a brand new culture of service & courtesy, especially towards the Pakistani working class passengers earning a living for their families outside Pakistan. Therefore passengers who may have travelled hundreds of mile to reach the airport ‘Must not be off-loaded’ because someone from PIA or from the Gov’t decides to travel at the last minute and needs a seat.

Until such this happens, PIA will not become the airline of choice such as the ‘Emirates’ and will remain the ‘Worst people to fly with’.

Until 2012 when the PPP government had ended up absolutely destroying it, I always flew PIA. They have the best arrival and departure times for Pakistan for any major airline.
Isb-London; 8 hours, arrive mid afternoon.
Lahore- JFK:15 hours, arrive mid afternoon

For any Gulf carrier, you are looking at 10-15 hours travel time (including layover) for the UK and over 24 for the US.

and these guys taken 4 aircraft from PIA to start their airline .... thanks from them to PIA ;)
Emirates-Air-Hostess.jpg

Back
Top Bottom