What's new

PIA plane crash near Model Colony Karachi with 93+ on board

The car nearby was obliterated, as were the buildings, I don't know if there will be many survivors... And people gathering up at the site in the middle of the pandemic with no mask as well. I think we should prepare for lots of casualties. إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

untitled-35.png

It is reported that the pilot of the aircraft Capt Sajjad Gull was asked to make a low pass in front of ATC to check his gears. In the process of going around the aircraft has crashed.
I hope this is not true else very irresponsible

RIP :(
Do we know what kind of aircraft it was?

That movie 2012 should have been called 2020.

many experts were raising this issue for years that pia is run by incapable staff who had turned this airline to crap and people not prefer to travel in it due to bad services so it is not unexpected if this reason of crash is true
I hope this is not true else very irresponsible

Sorry for everyone that has passed away...extremely sad that people who were in their houses also had to suffer the damages...they might have been sleeping tightly in their homes in the afternoon..no one would expect that something like this can happen to them when they are in their houses...I sincerely hope there arent lives lost in the houses where the plane fell on..
If those houses are legally built, the govt should pay the compensation immediately so that they can buy the house elsewhere.

Sorry for everyone that has passed away...extremely sad that people who were in their houses also had to suffer the damages...they might have been sleeping tightly in their homes in the afternoon..no one would expect that something like this can happen to them when they are in their houses...I sincerely hope there arent lives lost in the houses where the plane fell on..
If those houses are legally built, the govt should pay the compensation immediately so that they can buy the house elsewhere.
My fear is entire families along with the houses will be gone. You are right that most people were sleeping at this time

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

Crash site is near my home, i can clearly see the smoke of crashed plane.
Temperature is quite high in Karachi today, extinguishing the fire of wreckage wont be easy.
May ALLAH have mercy on all passengers and residents near crash site.

Last edited:
Ya Allah Reham.

Inna Lillah e WA Inna Eleh E Rajeoon.

Sorry for off topic. But everything has to be done by army or paramilitary then what's the use of useless police force?
Every one is there my friend both army and police and other services. Army has a QRF unit with helicopters there to perform things better.

Back
Top Bottom