What's new

PIA plane crash near Model Colony Karachi with 93+ on board

Sad, looks like it crashed in a very dense populated area. :( Looks like there will be many casualties.
I think you are right, many houses have been damaged.

May Allah have mercy on everyone.

seems like it destroyed some buildings at the crash site as well.
2020 is becoming to be a worst year for aviation in pakistan. 4 PAF jets, 1 army aviation air craft and today a PIA jet have crashed so far in 6 months.
2020 is a real bitch

Hopefully casualties are low. Inna lillahi wa inna elaihi rejeoon

Ya Allah Reham.

Inna Lillah e WA Inna Eleh E Rajeoon.

Army and rangers have reached the area and have started rescue work.
Sorry for off topic. But everything has to be done by army or paramilitary then what's the use of useless police force?

just a moment beofre reaching its destination. so sad.

whu cant there be an SOP
should have landed on water.
we need piLots like sully.
hudson river landing is a case in point.
but we cant expect political appointees to think outside the box.
our go soft go slow approach will kill us everywhere

i think we should also look at who was pilot as matric pass were previously found to be appointed as pilot,it was very poor performance by pilot,atleast he should have attempted to save residential houses

whu cant there be an SOP
should have landed on water.
we need piLots like sully.
hudson river landing is a case in point.
but we cant expect political appointees to think outside the box.
our go soft go slow approach will kill us everywhere

Well you see Karachi doesn't exactly have much water especially in the area where the plane crashed... Whole city is mostly a copy paste of concrete and trash thanks to certain people who's name i need not mention.

untitled-35.png

It is reported that the pilot of the aircraft Capt Sajjad Gull was asked to make a low pass in front of ATC to check his gears. In the process of going around the aircraft has crashed.

sad seems like all is lost they need chopper for roof tops of homes rescue in case survivals
its super dense population also knowing karachi most likely there are no parks or play grounds so impossible to land a chopper

Back
Top Bottom