What's new

Photos of the Chinese Armed Forces

Left - chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Kazakhstan)
three star general Zhasuzakov Saken.

Chinese PLA honour guards rehearse military parade ahead of Mexico's 200th independence anniversary

13491414_11n.jpg

Honour guards of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) rehearse a military parade, the first of its kind associating with their counterparts from other countries, ahead of Mexico's 200th independence anniversary in Mexico City, capital of Mexico, Sept. 11, 2010. Mexico will celebrate its 200 anniversary of Independence on September 15. A military parade will be held the next day. Honor guards from some invited countries such as China, the United States, Russia and Spain will join the parade. (Xinhua Photo)

13491415_11n.jpg

13491417_11n.jpg

13490440_21n.jpg

Chinese PLA honour guards rehearse military parade ahead of Mexico's 200th independence anniversary

13491414_11n.jpg

Honour guards of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) rehearse a military parade, the first of its kind associating with their counterparts from other countries, ahead of Mexico's 200th independence anniversary in Mexico City, capital of Mexico, Sept. 11, 2010. Mexico will celebrate its 200 anniversary of Independence on September 15. A military parade will be held the next day. Honor guards from some invited countries such as China, the United States, Russia and Spain will join the parade. (Xinhua Photo)

13491415_11n.jpg

13491417_11n.jpg

13490440_21n.jpg

It's interesting to see PLA honor guard to perform in a foreign soil... any follow-ups such as comments, pictures, videos or youtubes?

13491414_11n.jpg

13491417_11n.jpg

I wonder if Indian members and that NYT dweeb are going scream Chinese troops in Mexico!

@gpit

It hasn't happened yet. Mexican Indeped. Day is on the 16th. I'm looking forward to a video too.

It's interesting to see PLA honor guard to perform in a foreign soil... any follow-ups such as comments, pictures, videos or youtubes?

Funny how I didn't even see news of this. Guess the government decided to play things down to keep the fundies from starting war with Mexico.

Well it seems Chinese are making good progress in the naval ship building sector.

We have seen lot of new and better ships from them and the rate of production is also amazing. Multiple number of newer ships, submarines have been inducted in last few years, while many are still in production.

It seems China is using the CAD-CAM technology to the fullest for its defence industries, that is why we are seeing so many newer designs and the fast production rate.

Good for China, hope they close the gap in submarine tech as much as possible and we can also be benefited from it.

I do remember of hearing Pakistan to have transferred the CAD software system it got from France in the Agosta Submarine deal, i believe it was the CATIA system being used extensively in the aerospace and ship building sectors.

Does the banner says to be Y-9 or from where it says its Y-9 ??

What does the banner say ??

It may be the Y-8F600 platform.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom