What's new

Photographs of Ajmal Kassab

Sheraz1

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have a quick question; forgive my ignorance if I am ignorant. But I am thinking for a day or so, how come we are seeing the picture of only one terrorist from Mumbai Attacks who by chance was caught alive. Where are the pictures of the other terrorists? It could be that since this guy is taken alive that’s why only his picture(s) are everywhere. Have anyone seen picture of other alleged terrorists that were killed anywhere?

You're right. It is a coincidence.

It's almost as if the was Bollywood scripted with Kasab/Kasav/Imam/Gupta in the starring role.

I have a quick question; forgive my ignorance if I am ignorant. But I am thinking for a day or so, how come we are seeing the picture of only one terrorist from Mumbai Attacks who by chance was caught alive. Where are the pictures of the other terrorists? It could be that since this guy is taken alive that’s why only his picture(s) are everywhere. Have anyone seen picture of other alleged terrorists that were killed anywhere?

There was a picture of Ismail Khan along with Kasab. go check the Mumbai attacks thread. Both were also captured on CCTV near CST railway station.

the picture was taken by a photographer .how was going back home from work when the attack happened he was at the vt station .

watch this vid u can see the repoter taking pictures of terrorist
(in the vid go to 1:58)

YouTube - CCTV Footage of Mumbai CST Terror Attack - UNCUT video

Please kindly look at pictures of alledged ajmal where he is at railway station and in another where is alone.
And Then look at the one where he is captured showing his face only, photo of his face.
Now tell me is that the same person. IMO no way, they are two different people. So called Ajmal in train station holding the gun and the captured ajmals face photo are clearly not of one person.

I think its a case of double role where real ajmal who was captured by RAW from somewhere, hidden somewhere to be used in this manner. Bit like bollywood script gone bad where the double take of ajmal is fake.

Please kindly look at pictures of alledged ajmal where he is at railway station and in another where is alone.
And Then look at the one where he is captured showing his face only, photo of his face.
Now tell me is that the same person. IMO no way, they are two different people. So called Ajmal in train station holding the gun and the captured ajmals face photo are clearly not of one person.

I think its a case of double role where real ajmal who was captured by RAW from somewhere, hidden somewhere to be used in this manner. Bit like bollywood script gone bad where the double take of ajmal is fake.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Good one...

Wait!!
are you serious?:eek:
:rofl::rofl:

What is the intellectual value of this thread? I am sorry, threads like these can never come up with a solution,but can be fantastic breeding ground for more conspiracy theories.:argh: No surprise here, roadrunner jumped right in.

Dont know why im even responding ... but ... anyway.:rolleyes:
Sir, in one breath you say "they are two different people". In very next breath you say "Double role". Can you also throw some light as to "WHY" should RAW use "Double" kasab's?. what is achieved which cant be achieved in a simpler way. Oh, and while you are at it, maybe you have answer to what finally happened to the "Other" kasab. It will be of great help to FBI/CIA .(unless ofcourse they are involved in this along with RAW)

double role it is when the pictures suggests that. My point is man with the gun is an agent or used as a decoy for the real Ajmal who has been held my indians for a while. It has been known that indians have various pakistani people in thier custody wating to be used somehow.

It was only coincidence that the real ajmal to them seem to resemble someone they came across i.e the man with gun in the railway station. The captured kassab has been duped and under duress sometimes now probably thats why indians are reluctant to show him to rest of the world. He has probably mentally accepted his fate now that of being used as a terrorist.

The terrorist kassab who i call kassai (meaning butcher in urdu) is probably paid a handsome sum for his role.

I am sure you have seen the pics but i am not able to upload them due to account restrictions. I would have loved to have uploaded them so that you can see my point.

double role it is when the pictures suggests that. My point is man with the gun is an agent or used as a decoy for the real Ajmal who has been held my indians for a while.
And you reached this conclusion by viewing the CCTV snaps and snaps by a photographer at the railway station?

It has been known that indians have various pakistani people in thier custody wating to be used somehow.
Now not only are saying we are having "various pakistani" people in our custody but you are also claiming "To be used somehow".

It was only coincidence that the real ajmal to them seem to resemble someone they came across i.e the man with gun in the railway station. The captured kassab has been duped and under duress sometimes now probably thats why indians are reluctant to show him to rest of the world. He has probably mentally accepted his fate now that of being used as a terrorist.
Sir, there were 2 TERRORISTS at CST station. You can see both of them in the cctv snaps. Kasab was caught when the hijacked police van was intercepted, one terrorist gets killed and kasab was arrested.

Rediff although carries crazy stuff, more like "Only INDIA is best". But some specials they carry are genuine. So do check out the following:

1.Police Man Tukaram Omble. Who was killed in the process of capturing Kasab.
http://specials.rediff.com/news/2008/dec/09slid1-how-we-caught-the-fidayeen-alive.htm

2.Captured on cell phone. Once u read the above account, the video makes sense as it shows police man thrashing Kasab.

Rediff iShare: Kasav caught on a cell phone cam

3.How was karkare and salaskar killed.
http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/dec/10mumterror-i-would-have-run-over-the-terrorists.htm?zcc=rl

The terrorist kassab who i call kassai (meaning butcher in urdu) is probably paid a handsome sum for his role.
Right. What we are more interested in is the "WHO" part.

I am sure you have seen the pics but i am not able to upload them due to account restrictions. I would have loved to have uploaded them so that you can see my point.
No frets. I have seen them and like millions could not see any conspiracy.

Although i responded to your post, just to amuse myself, but i can see that you seriously believe this stuff. I hope i was able to make some sense to you.

Last edited:
The video dont really show anything. I repeat it is not difficult for agencies especially when there are two or three agencies collobarating i.e mossad, raw and possibly cia to create something like this.
Not enough evidence has been given, and if it has it has been clumsy. Ajmal could easily have been placed there with some agents out about to create the facade.
Look only america is showing some interest in this and that is because it suits them to put pressure on pakistan and also of indian-US strategy in that region.

Look even though if pakistani were involved two things i like to say
1, when 9/11 another false flag was to be believed then all hijackors were Saudis then did saudi got any blame for it, NO it was afghansitan becasue thats where US was looking to establish a base (energy reasons)

2, Pakistan has since 2007 caught many people causing trouble in pakistan i.e suicide bombing, targeted killing, attack on army/isi. We know these people are coming from afghanistan and are indian and cia assets. We have presented the case diplomatically to countries like china. Why are there more than 10 consulates of india in afghanistan. Pakistan also know Indian are via their assets are helping baluchistan liberation army to cause choas in pakistan. Indians and US have problem with Gwadar port that will pakistan energy corridor of the world bypassing india and US plans.

Lastly pakistan has cornered indian talibans and assets and they with BLA are almost finished. Buddy the game is over, accept it. The US is also exposed and pakistan can put an end to their dirty game in afghanistan, only if they had stronger leaders. US has no leverage on us except dollars even the dollar is collapsing.

Guys high time we ignore this one.
This intellect is one of those believers in 9/11 conspiracy theory:woot:.

Sir,
with all due respect, sovereign countries do not kill their own people to prove something to someone.
If are given a chance to lead one, may be you will think of such plans. Thats exactly why you won't lead one.:smokin:
Lucky the world!!:victory::victory:

interesting conversation. Point is valid though, why only AK is shown carrying gun and firing?

Other pictures are not of the same quality. Can someone please post pictures of other terrorists as well?

Also was AK captured injured or without any bullet wound?

Are we still on "Mumbai was a drama done by RAW to defame Pakistan" rubbish?

To answer your question, pictures of all dead terrorists were released by the Mumbai police after operations were completed.

Back
Top Bottom