What's new

Philosophical View of War of an Indian Army Gorkha major <must watch >

We are fortunate to have them on our side. Interestingly my state used to be part of the Gorkha empire in 1800's :P

Jay Mahakali !!
Ayo Gurkhali !!

Gurkha%20poster.jpg

a-one-man-army.jpg

I don't buy into all this "martial race" nonsense and I'm pretty sure this theory has been rubbished scientifically. It is to do with the training a soldier receives and thus it is thanks to the excellent training imparted by the IA that there are such incredible stories of bravery and heroism throughout the IA's ranks and units.

Salute to the Soldier!

Heard that Pakistani Soldiers fled their posts .... when they heard Gorkha Rifles are coming.... during Kargil War. The word Gorkha was nightmare to the enemies. They were cutting the enemy as if they were cutting goats. One of the most daring regiments of the Indian Army. Hail Gorkha Battalion!!

Heard that Pakistani Soldiers fled their posts .... when they heard Gorkha Rifles are coming.... during Kargil War. The word Gorkha was nightmare to the enemies. They were cutting the enemy as if they were cutting goats. One of the most daring regiments of the Indian Army. Hail Gorkha Battalion!!

Gurkha redg. , ladhakh scouts and Garhwal rifles :P

Lol- thats funny-

Seems like Gorkhas should find another race of breathing beings to make the fight even-
The humans beings race are no match for super human Gorkhaman-

I don't buy into all this "martial race" nonsense and I'm pretty sure this theory has been rubbished scientifically. It is to do with the training a soldier receives and thus it is thanks to the excellent training imparted by the IA that there are such incredible stories of bravery and heroism throughout the IA's ranks and units.

Salute to the Soldier!

Even the theory of human races has been proven as scientific nonsense by an UN study.

Arnt You forgetting Some thing Musharraf Slapped Indian Gorkhas Azz when He spent His night in indian Side BUt the thing is if Pak fled from their posts then Why ever time indian got their azz kicked by Pakistani Soldiers and Indian Colonel said and i quote We are dying here like dogs :D

Back
Top Bottom