What's new

Philippines, China eye compromise to end standoff

Do not forget guys the Zionist white men and some wannabes are our natural enemies and any of us invites them to set up military bases in this area is like inviting a wolf to a chicken den. He also does injustices to the brothers in this area and hence he betrays us.

Remember the history!

Do not forget guys the Zionist white men and some wannabes are our natural enemies and any of us invites them to set up military bases in this area is like inviting a wolf to a chicken den. He also does injustices to the brothers in this area and hence he betrays us.

Remember the history!

Correct Bro!

They have the dignity. They do not forget. This happened 2 months ago well before the standoff!

and they want their dignities:

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct Bro!

They have the dignity. They do not forget. This happened 2 months ago well before the standoff!

And some white men wannabes are trying to sneak in these muddy water are two faced two timers. Never trust these guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I said US's allies have No future, just look at what happen to South Vn to learn the lesson. If you can't stand by your own leg, you will fall down once day.Truth is alwys hurt:coffee:

Bingo! finally making some sense in your discussion here. However, if I were u I would rather worry for my country since Vietnam make a more meaty meal than a ikan-billis country like Singapore. Anyhow, thanks for your concernS.

Dude, just Google it and you can see thousand of evidences

MEANWHILE - When the Khmer Rouge came to kill in Vietnam - NYTimes.com:

Please don't mind that if I asked you this question, "Is this the best article you can find to justify your claim that China helped PotPot to massacre your people?". Congratulations to u! you basically have just showed us that u are the most qualify one here to receive the title of a "dumbass".

Remember the history!

US saved your country from horrible beating. Atleast you should not say these things against US.

Save the same for your buddy NiceGay here! Trying to con us here with a piece of crap from NYT. (note: crap = article that cannot be substantiate with facts)

No need to take out frustration of 1979 spanking on Niceguy.

But nobody saved india for 1000 years. You know why you look the way you do, don't you?

We take responsibly about who we are today. We don't run from the facts like you did. I never see single Chinese who appriciates US for their saving by Japanese brutally aggression. Accept that you didn't have the guts to stop japnese at that time.

US saved your country from horrible beating. Atleast you should not say these things against US.

No need to take out frustration of 1979 spanking on Niceguy.

The US supplied arms to us during WWII was self serving at best. She used us to tie down part the Japanese military so she could have a easier time against Japan. Tic for tac, favors were returned.

However now she comes in to divide and bully us clearly show her true intentions of not wanting China to thrive.

Don't say we didn't have the guts to fight the Japanese. My grandfather and his 2 brothers plus a few cousins gave their precious lives fighting them. If they or anybody else invade us again, I and many of us will volunteer to die for our country. Be sure of that!

The US supplied arms to us during WWII was self serving at best. She used us to tie down part the Japanese military so she could have a easier time against Japan. Tic for tac, favors were returned.

However now she comes in to divide and bully us clearly show her true intentions of not wanting China to thrive.

You sure? British forces and Indian soldiers were phonically present on Chinese battlefield. Us's role was to build pressure from Phillipines front. British opened a new front in Myanmar. Those things costed Japnese and atomic attack was last nail on the coffin. When did you return the favor. You just gave up and gave up against Japnese soldiers.

You sure? British forces and Indian soldiers were phonically present on Chinese battlefield. Us's role was to build pressure from Phillipines front. British opened a new front in Myanmar. Those things costed Japnese and atomic attack was last nail on the coffin. When did you return the favor. You just gave up and gave up against Japnese soldiers.

You know I don't like to call people moron, but you're it. Millions of Chinese died from fighting the Japanese and you accuse us for being coward.

You know I don't like to call people moron, but you're it. Millions of Chinese died from fighting the Japanese and you accuse us for being coward.

millions of Germans died in second world war. Are they winners of second world war? Dont know what CPC taught you but free democratic countries taught that Germany was not a victor. You lost millions of lifes but you still got beaten by Japnese everywhere. Accept the fact and move on.Like you got spanking in 1979. Would appreciate if you dont make personal attacks.

Looks who Barking? A Dog!??

sorry but you are not that important to reply. Sorry if i hurt you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom