What's new

Phase-I of F-Insas to be ready for induction by 2011

i think this is the first phase of the f-insas program

these are the 1st Battalion, 1 Gorkhas Rifles on Exercise Shatrujeet

for any one who would like 2 know the helmet and body armor is made by tata's advanced materials limited

and the thing behind their head and the little black buttons are laser tags used for training since its training the guns fire blank rounds and laser rays(check out the end of the barrel)

the scope on the insas is a new upgrade its a 2.5X 400m daylight scope
check this out

Attachments

• 080318-M-6553M-052__0ZM5I.jpg
    080318-M-6553M-052__0ZM5I.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 080318-M-6553M-065__0ZM5L.jpg
    080318-M-6553M-065__0ZM5L.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 11--opt_day_5.56rifle.jpg
    11--opt_day_5.56rifle.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 140
A nuclear shock wave , will disintigrate all the F Insas Jawans , not sure what the fuss is about the F Insas project

A nuclear shock wave , will disintigrate all the F Insas Jawans , not sure what the fuss is about the F Insas project

Do you mean to say we should throw everything that will not work in nuclear conflict. If that is the case advice PA because Indians can take care of their part.

Ya right !! lets play a game called nuclear nuclear c'mmon it woulld be fun lets flip the coin to see whos chance it is to throw a bomb :rofl: why be such a nerd :disagree:

You have a problem with that?

First of all, how is India going to do it? That is the question. I'm an American working and supporting America. Are you an American or an India working to help contributing to US technological advances?:usflag:

I think India want to counter US and replace the US as the #1 superpower

Are you doing Phd on India? Then your sample is not right the people you have taken as Indians are Chinese dude. That was for fun. Now please leave Indians to decide what they want to do, we do not need anyone to talk our behalf. Let's talk about your country, which country you belong Tiwan?

First of all, how is India going to do it? That is the question. I'm an American working and supporting America. Are you an American or an India working to help contributing to US technological advances?:usflag:

I have not seen many American's sufering from inferiarity complex.

I have not seen many American's sufering from inferiarity complex.

I am interested in knowing whether people coming here to America and call America home would support America. America is a strong country externally but it can be defeated from within. So American must protect itself against enemies from within.

I am interested in knowing whether people coming here to America and call America home would support America. America is a strong country externally but it can be defeated from within. So American must protect itself against enemies from within.

So in case of US - China war who will you support?

Dude I am honest person and honestly I do not feel you are American by birth. India has not done anything against US, also you seems more inclined to China then US. The people of US as I know care less about what world thinks, and India surely does not worry them ( In terms of war).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom