What's new

PFA seizes 1200kg substandard meat in Lahore

I would suggest people go vegetarian for a couple of months. Khudi sudhr jayein ge kamine. Then again I'm asking too much. Its a matter of prestige amongst many young people and even some older ones, to declare today how they can only eat chicken. "Sabzi koon kahta hae"?

Kitna kha gaye ham
Never been to Lahore :wave:

bro, how do they find out the meat is of a dead animal? like arent sacrificed animals dead as well??
Rotting meat, which has been left out too long, animal meat is often consumed soon after sacrifice or kept in preservatives. This meat wasn't kept in preservatives. And left out too long, thus it got ruined.

Never been to Lahore :wave:

Rotting meat, which has been left out too long, animal meat is often consumed soon after sacrifice or kept in preservatives. This meat wasn't kept in preservatives. And left out too long, thus it got ruined.
Jiney Lahore ni takiya oh jamiya naye :D

A ton of rotten meat must smell hideously....

Once i had the unfortunate experience of doing inventory listing for an "enterpreneur", when we got to the basement, there was a large horizontal freezer box in there, whole room already smelled of a mix of leaking freezing gas and rotten meat, then we opened the frezeer and lmao....there was like only 10-20 kg of meat in there all in all, but the smell, omg....just cover your nose and run type of thing before the puke reflex kicks in too hard.......unbareable.

Its like an armybof bad meat. PFA for the last year has been in a mode of crackdown and boy have they found some extremely horrific stuff. The problem is that many restaurants don't throw rotting or rotten food away. They seek to utilize it to make some form of profit at the expense of the health of countless people.

They should be tried under criminal courts for attempted murder bcz they willingly knowong the negative effects of this meat, serve it to the people.

Eating chickens only is also considered vegetairian in Pakistan :D
Chickens in Punjab fed by non-halal feed imported from China prepared using pig blood and fats. Chickens eat this feed and drinks lot of water and in a short time grow big.

A ton of rotten meat must smell hideously....

Once i had the unfortunate experience of doing inventory listing for an "enterpreneur", when we got to the basement, there was a large horizontal freezer box in there, whole room already smelled of a mix of leaking freezing gas and rotten meat, then we opened the frezeer and lmao....there was like only 10-20 kg of meat in there all in all, but the smell, omg....just cover your nose and run type of thing before the puke reflex kicks in too hard.......unbareable.
Your clothes smell funny after being in their vicinity

Chickens in Punjab fed by non-halal feed imported from China prepared using pig blood and fats. Chickens eat this feed and drinks lot of water and in a short time grow big.
I am not sure about halal animals eating haram being haram i mean chicken eats insects yet we eat chickens?

Your clothes smell funny after being in their vicinity

I am not sure about halal animals eating haram being haram i mean chicken eats insects yet we eat chickens?
These chickens not allowed even consider makrow by Fiqah...better is that keep these chickens in cage for 7 days and fed them with halal feed then eat them.

We need someone like ayesha mumtaz in every city of Pakistan. Otherwise we will keep on eating Donkeys , Vultures and Dogs.

Back
Top Bottom