What's new

Petrol increased by PKR 30 to PKR 209.9

Salaam

Bro, there are many advantages good education and training have. The problems of growing up in poverty and why it is hard to break the cycle are fairly well documented. Even motivations are impacted by your circumstances.

You should read about this issue, I'm sure if you do so with an open mind you will learn a lot from it.

Many of the things you think are intuitive are not necessarily so. People have to be taught proper finance management, about savings investment. Then there is the simple matter of having enough resources to be able to save, sometimes you are stuck in a situation where you are unable to meet your basic needs let alone invest.

Then even in the US, you commonly hear about medical bankruptcy. The amount of variables in your control is very little compared to those outside of your control.

Remember, people are like machines. Our biology dictates much of what we do. A person born into a terrible situation, raised without proper training and experience, suffering from high mental stress can't be expected to perform just as well as the ones born with a silver spoon and given good training.

As they say, check your privilege. Sometimes the things we think we know something or an advantage we possess is because we are better than others instead of all the advantages we were handed that we aren't fully cognisant of.

Remember the matter of Qaroon and the problem with his thinking as mentioned in the Quran.

Stop wasting time.

Salaam

Bro, there are many advantages good education and training have. The problems of growing up in poverty and why it is hard to break the cycle are fairly well documented. Even motivations are impacted by your circumstances.

You should read about this issue, I'm sure if you do so with an open mind you will learn a lot from it.

Many of the things you think are intuitive are not necessarily so. People have to be taught proper finance management, about savings investment. Then there is the simple matter of having enough resources to be able to save, sometimes you are stuck in a situation where you are unable to meet your basic needs let alone invest.

Then even in the US, you commonly hear about medical bankruptcy. The amount of variables in your control is very little compared to those outside of your control.

Remember, people are like machines. Our biology dictates much of what we do. A person born into a terrible situation, raised without proper training and experience, suffering from high mental stress can't be expected to perform just as well as the ones born with a silver spoon and given good training.

As they say, check your privilege. Sometimes the things we think we know something or an advantage we possess is because we are better than others instead of all the advantages we were handed that we aren't fully cognisant of.

Remember the matter of Qaroon and the problem with his thinking as mentioned in the Quran.
Some people think that they have earned what they have.. yes there's a hard work factor.. but the amount of rizq is entirely in the hands of Allah SWT.

I give you my example. I had a very good childhood. I used to think that time would continue forever. That changed within a couple of years when I was in late teens. I learnt a lot from that experience that Allah is the one who decides for you even if you take all the right decisions. At one point, you have to throw yourself at the mercy of Allah SWT. I remember at one point I got a taunt from a family friend about our financial condition. I told him that it's all about Allah SWT, otherwise we are taking all the right decisions.. and that can happen to him as well. He laughed and joked and said the same thing what I am reading here by one commenter. A few years later, his family also entered in a similar situation in musharrafs era. He also learnt about Allah the hard way. Alhamdolillah, as He SWT gives you hard times, He takes you out of that as well, and He SWT did the same to us. But it's not necessary.. some people are tested for the whole life and they are His favorite people.

I don't get it, people have money to buy millions of rupees worth of cars but have no money to buy little expensive petrol?

Very small segment of population afford those cars.... The 90% is living off of donkeys scraps....

The real question here is why do Pakistani people feel entitled to enjoy fuel at rates lower than what the rest of the world pays, specially when their government - no matter who - has no money?
Because feeding off from beggary in ok in their culture.

I would be careful before ruling N league out just like that.

I do sometimes believe that a fair few of our friends online are in a bubble, and they do believe that N league support is all finished, while the reality can be starkly different.

They still have a very strong support base in central Punjab.
I agree with you on their support base in central punjab.
Point is that PMLN is basically Nawas Shareef and its progeny. Their political career is over. For them, Pakistan is just a spent cow, and its only worth is its salvage value. They are extracting it right now. You can add few top soldout generals too with them.

As far as supporters of PMLN, do you really think NS or MNS care for them? their real supporters are the sold out judges, generals, journalists, bureaucrats etc. who are already paid well for their services. Even, common people who chose to support these thugs for qeemay walay naan and petty cash, they are also paid their dues. For other innocent people sincerely supporting them, well, "us qom ka hakim hi faqat us ki saza hai".

Abhi neutral aka abhi handler ki jay ho :lol:
217948B7-F734-447F-8ACA-189B641888B1.jpeg

Jab pti ki government thi to kehtay thay minimum income guzara possible hi nahi ha
Poray mulk me saal dar saal crime rate barh raha ha.
PTI and noon league won from different areas of Punjab. Most of the areas from where PTI won were never pro noon league and PTI is very popular in noon league strongholds but don't have strong candidates there.
And those who don't take social media seriously are themselves living in bubble more Pakistanis use social media than the total vote bank of noon league

the hypocrisy is real. people voted for PTi for federal while voting for PMLn in provincial.

Why? Biraadri

Any updated on inflation affects yet after last night ??
What’s happening

Why should common folk shoulder the failures of political, military & judicial elite? This joke has to end. If common man is forced to tighten his belt then pays of politicians, generals, judges & senior bureaucrats should b halved & all perks withdrawn including free utilities.

1654241891723.png

Any updated on inflation affects yet after last night ??
What’s happening
Media blackout as Geo and other outlet and all their anchors are worthless for this country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom