What's new

Petrol increased by PKR 30 to PKR 209.9

pdm-government.jpg

Go for electric cars. China makes some pretty cheap ones , no guarantees obviously.
Running cost of a ev is less than Rs 1 inr as compared to 7 to 8 Rs per km for petrol and diesel.
Our nexon ev suv from tata has a waiting period of 4 to 6 months , even though on road price is Rs 17 lakhs , ie 40 Lakhs pkr.
They are selling 3000 evs per month, with demand at 6000 per month.
Yesterday kia launched ev6 in India at 60 to 65 lakhs , 150 lakh pkr. Initial limit for India was 100 cars from kia.
They had to stop taking orders after 350 confirmed orders.
And driving a ev is a real pleasure.
In Pak EVs may not work, they will then raise bijili price and make it unafordable, I have a better idea, a mule, yes mules will be much better.

In Pak EVs may not work, they will then raise bijili price and make it unafordable, I have a better idea, a mule, yes mules will be much better.
so much negativity.
No one here looking for solutions to old problems. Power paucity is not a new issue for Pakistan.
Even 12 hrs of power supply is enough for a ev as charging takes place at home from a 15 amp plug point.
With a 30 kwh battery car, you can easily drive 200 km in a city.
Takes 8 hrs to charge at home.
And how many people drive 200 km everyday ?
So charging is required just a couple of times in a week.

Can you expect any good when half of the ministers are either corrupt, criminals, murderers?

Let’s hope they continue making mistakes and Pakistanis get rid of them permanently.

Family bhi to hai is liye ye ab kahan se mile ga.

Attachments

• Cycle Rikshaw.jpg
    Cycle Rikshaw.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 16
For Educated poeple who keep shoving this argument in this govt and in PTI govt that fuel is cheap compare to rest of the world.
Fuel is not an optional consumeable that should be allowed at mercy of market forces.
Fuel is a primary driver of whole economic activity. You let its cost go rampant you open door for COST PUSG INFLATION which is the bad sort of inflation. Why dont you let wheat to be decided by market forces as well?
Which country in the world is 100% Laissez Fair economy and let everything decided my marker prices?

Then we should also allow healthcare costs and education decided by open market as well.

Fuel needs to be subsidized. Cover the difference from other means and duties.

Fuel in Pakistan is now almost the same price as in UAE but in UAE, A labor gets minimum salary in terms of PKR equal to 120,000 (inclusive of all benefits). In Pakistan 20,000

Or his father didn't have means to send him to a "good private school" and there were not enough qualified teachers in government schools who could have built his foundation of education. And then he didn't have means to get a proper consultation or medicine for family planning.. and then he somehow bought a Rickshaw... but could only earn 10 days of his monthly expenses.. so he decided to negotiate with the customers on the fare.. because he saw his governments looting millions and billions and stashing that money outside of the country..

Not everyone is like you... with a decent childhood and the means to enjoy internet in such depressing times..

Bura waqt her kisi pay aasakta hai aur aata bhi hai. The difference is, smart guy with smart choices atleast saves something for rainy days. I am commenting on internet because I can afford to. What does this guy do? Oh yea, jholi utha k bad duain dena. He is cursing others instead of asking himself why is he in this condition to cry over mere few rupees increase in fuel prices.
May Allah put your Bara Bol infront of you, Mr Aqal-qul. Those who claim to pull themselves by the bootstraps typically have generational advantages built in that they dont even realize.

A telegram group I am part of claims that there has been 200+ Rupees increase in Vegetable oil prices in Pakistan by Government. Any truth to it yet ?

Frankly Pakistanis are literally living through the consequences of “a stitch in time, saves nine”
This inflation, price increases and so on should have happened over the last 25 years which would have been easier to absorb for both people and economy but here we are.
True. Pakistan is living on subsidy and those should be removed except for the poor. That said, this right now is schadenfreude heaven seeing PML-N taking all the tough decisions IK would have had to take if he was PM right now.

BTW, I am really starting to question the political acumen of N league now.

I genuinely believed till a while back that they actually are politically acute folks.
you CANNOT BE SERIOUS. I have followed meean's escaped since the 80's. I remember being invited to one of their election meetings for I think 91/92 or maybe 93 election shindig. sorry it was 3 decades ago now.

anyway invited for a thandi bottle and qeema naan. I only had the thandi bottle and thankfully skipped the naan.

then I saw a show at this gathering where a dance was performed and well dheet mitti yadri de league were produced at that event.

now for me coming from UK seeing this jahil drama and utterly pathetic display of election campaign, I was lost for words.

if this is political acumen then just dissolve Pakistan and the yadri de league can go to jati umra amritsar and perform bhand pona at their holy site.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
MUST WATCH.

Last edited:
May Allah put your Bara Bol infront of you, Mr Aqal-qul. Those who claim to pull themselves by the bootstraps typically have generational advantages built in that they dont even realize.

Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom