What's new

Petition in Pakistan court seeks ban on Eid sacrifice by Ahmadiyya Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Rabwah Times is it even an authentic source? Then the poster posting this article has he ever posted any news that does not involve Ahmedis and their victim hood? And the most ironical part a Jew coming to the rescue of Ahmediz and an Ahmedi cheer leading him, when both deep down inside think of each other as liars. Interesting.
Their love for non muslims is Ironic. They feel happy when muslims are insulted.

All Ahmadi Muslims should leave Pakistan. End of story, no more debate. We should accept the majority extremist mindset prevailing in the society. Its time to call it quit. Ahmadis should stop obsessing over Pakistan.

That's a very minor disagreement then, I dont see any reason for so much of animosity between people who believe in same Allah and same prophet.

End of the day its supreme power Allah and not about its messengers. Just my take. :)

My friend it is a very big disagreement, the most fundamental article of faith for muslims is to believe in ONE GOD and consider Muhammad (PBUH) as his last messenger, anyone don't believe in any of these two is not a muslim.
i agree that even then there should be no animosity towards them.

So people get to decide who's muslim and who is not, is that the sixth pillar of islam?!??! LOL :p:

So this is how Pakistan is treating their minorities. They are not allowing them to sacrifice animals on Eid and then Pakistan blames India which is not even a muslim country. Hypocrisy at its best.

@SpArK @nair @SarthakGanguly..

Whats your take on this?
don't try to argue about something you don't understand.......

All Ahmadi Muslims should leave Pakistan. End of story, no more debate. We should accept the majority extremist mindset prevailing in the society. Its time to call it quit. Ahmadis should stop obsessing over Pakistan.
Just coz some people filed a petition? Dont you know even in secular/ democratic whatever fancy words you want to use..filing something is the rights of every human....the question would be can the group filing it make it happen? Most likely not! Coz who sacrifices what is none of anyone's business...Just some busy body aunty attitude!

khateme nabuwat... thats it.. nothing more to say ... leave pakistan go to india or usa its easy 4 them to go any where in world.. but still they stay here and cry like indian babies... there is no god EXCEPT ALLAH and Muhammad is his messenger..... last messenger.

Just coz some people filed a petition? Dont you know even in secular/ democratic whatever fancy words you want to use..filing something is the rights of every human....the question would be can the group filing it make it happen? Most likely not! Coz who sacrifices what is none of anyone's business...Just some busy body aunty attitude!

Who knows this petition might actually be made into a law, Ahmadis didn't know they would be declared Non Muslims in Pakistan when they were helping Jinnah. We as Ahmadis should learn from history and stop supporting fascist states like Pakistan once and for all.

Unfortunately my voice will fall on deaf ears as most Pakistani Ahmadis still ave love and respect for Pakistan. Me not so much any more.

khateme nabuwat... thats it.. nothing more to say ... leave pakistan go to india or usa its easy 4 them to go any where in world.. but still they stay here and cry like indian babies... there is no god EXCEPT ALLAH and Muhammad is his messenger..... last messenger.

That's what I'm saying, all Ahmadis Muslims should leave Pakistan but not everyone can afford to leave.

Who knows this petition might actually be made into a law, Ahmadis didn't know they would be declared Non Muslims in Pakistan when they were helping Jinnah. We as Ahmadis should learn from history and stop supporting fascist states like Pakistan once and for all.
Good to know you consider the doing of your grandparents (helping in creating Pakistan) as fascism! Mind you Ahmadi are not the only ones who helped so many other did but very few of them got back anything....It is only those who have a minority card are putting it everywhere and mind you it is getting rather annoying!

Your ancestors helped make a country instead of being happy and thankful you keep sticking this card up one's nose like a man coming to collect debt.

2ndly, as already repeated many times here....when a new prophet comes the name of the religion changes...No Christian calls himself a Jewish Christian (unless the Jewish word is depicting their race not religion)...Likewise no Muslim calls themselves a Christian Muslim so I REALLY dont get why Ahmadiyya have this prefix in front of Muslim....Either call yourself Ahmadiyya or Muslims....

And when you have 1 prophet more...You technically have a new religion that is if you follow Abrhamic religions even include Bhaii they are not dying to be called Muslims....There is also another 1 I forgot that also accepts the Prophet Muhammad but has its on additions and they dont call themselves Muslims...

Putting this in front I dont get why Ahmadiyya dont just choose to call themselves 1... either Ahmadiyya or Muslim....why linger in the middle and cause mischief and confusion?

Unfortunately my voice will fall on deaf ears as most Pakistani Ahmadis still ave love and respect for Pakistan. Me not so much any more.
Good to know you dont!

And salute to each who loves and respects my country!

For me they are Human first then Pakistani then whatever they choose to be! THAT is their right....and the very fact that many of them are educated makes me proud of them as a Pakistani! I would never support their prosecution nor any harm coming on them...But in terms of religion like many of you do support questioning I do raise questions as those above!

Mubark ho Ummah ko new kalme ki:coffee:

Mubark ho Ummah ko new kalme ki:coffee:
The seal of prophethood is in the QURAN....with each prophet the coming of the next is foretold....After Muhammd only an Imam is foretold called Mahdi that is also in the Jewish scriptures and many do believe it was adapted from their scriptures as Prophet did foretell something but not by name ....

The seal of prophethood is in the QURAN....with each prophet the coming of the next is foretold....After Muhammd only an Imam is foretold called Mahdi that is also in the Jewish scriptures and many do believe it was adapted from their scriptures as Prophet did foretell something but not by name ....
I'm avoiding religious debates, just stop to congrats Ummah for new kalima to convert into Islam. Peace

I'm avoiding religious debates, just stop to congrats Ummah for new kalima to convert into Islam. Peace

Come on what is the difference between Jammat and Ummah? only that Jammat is working hard to become an Ummah because it thinks it is the only righteous one out of 72 kuffar practicing Muslim sects and has the belief that only its followers will go to Jannah.

Come on what is the difference between Jammat and Ummah? only that Jammat is working hard to become an Ummah because it thinks it is the only righteous one out of 72 kuffar practicing Muslim sects and has the belief that only its followers will go to Jannah.
Come on all remain 72 claiming same for their sect SO what's wrong if they claim it too, I'm out from this thread and see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom