What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP children...may you find peace and love in heaven.
It was very difficult to watch the parents agony on tv....the media people in india are just retarded,especially arnab goswami.

10366274_10152913104710853_9147183222529820021_n.jpg

So sad. That is a bullet mark which has cut through the heel.

Again you are fabricating a story to suit your own needs. Nothing of the sort was said. Furthermore, no advice and course of action given by a 'conservative' like you was solicited. Today, society was divided. Choose wisely which side you're on.

Your putting words in your own mouth

We need to destroy the TTP and do it quick whilst public anger is high

Using a tragedy to enforce a liberal agenda on a deeply conservative state wont unify the nation, nor will it destroy the Taliban i have seen some morons say we should make urdu into roman script, you want anyone with a beard rounded up etc

Those things wont help us destroy the TTP it will just create more division the average person in Pakistan is religious and right wing aslong as the basics are adhered to he wont mind our army going after the TTP especially now

But if people like you dilute the issue by calls for banning beards, banning qurans or banning hijabs then the average person will take issue with this making any unity and resolution impossible

You should know Pakistan enough to understand that people wont care if a TTP scoundrel is hung but they also wont care if a liberal is swinging next to him

The victims are the sons and daughters of military personnel, are they not? Don't you think it'd be very personal this time?

See what I mean @Strigon ?

Is it, according to them they chose this particular school to target military families. Talibastards say they want military to "feel the pain" inflicted onto them because their families were victims of military operation.

If these talibastards have support from their families in their inhumane crusade, then I couldn't care less if they are wiped off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom