What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A source in the army apparently told me that mullah radio was killed but they wont release this info and his dead body for the public to see until the executions of these talibitches is complete, he said hanging these bastards is too kind firing squad would have been better

The serving military personnel condemned to death are given a firing squad, always. It is a great dishonour to hang them. Contrariwise, criminals are hanged, always. They are never allowed a firing squad.

Facts, logics? You my friend are the definition of a terrorist mindset. Where the **** did NA atrocities 1992-1996 come in? what has that got to do with anything in Pakistan. ANA is a piece of shit, this however, the blame rests with us for not taking care of our problems in the right time and always blaming everyone but us.

Faggot Iranians..... this terroism only started after US hand over Afghanistan to Iranian slave scumbags.
Instead of fucking your mother, learn some manners... hater.
Don't force me to show Iran's ugly face on this forum, which perhaps have never happened.

rawa.org: The Northern Alliance atrocities in Afghanistan from 1992-96

Why is it BS? In any case this news is out almost 10 hours now... but was not posted in this forum.

I have seen this forum is more keen to make guess works but not interested in facts and logic.

Have we discussed the travel route of terrorists? there handlers? there training centers? there hiring channels.. which should be in their respective states? most of above there safe heavens in Afghanistan,,,, which is house of foreign armies and intelligence agencies from last 10 years.

I think every one else is discussing BS.

Heard of one mother who upon hearing about the bombing ran barefoot from her house a km away to the school.. only to find out that they might be in hospital.. where she ran another few kms barefoot where she found that all three of them were murdered.

I think I might know about this lady.

My friend's friend was this woman's nephew.

THe woman ran barefoot hysterically and went to the school and then to the hospital as you said. First to CMH.

The woman's nephew then met up with her at CMH and then got her on his motorcycle and went to LRH.

According to the nephew, she was just absolutely mad and wouldn't listen to anyone or anything. All she cared about were her children.

I think I might know about this lady.

My friend's friend was this woman's nephew.

THe woman ran barefoot hysterically and went to the school and then to the hospital as you said. First to CMH.

The woman's nephew then met up with her at CMH and then got her on his motorcycle and went to LRH.

According to the nephew, she was just absolutely mad and wouldn't listen to anyone or anything. All she cared about were her children.

That is not madness, please acknowledge it as what it really is - motherly love, which only mothers have instinctively.

Pakistan army wins public opinion. The army probably knew this was going to happen. The reason this massacre happened is to get support from the public and say Pak fouj zindabad and all those slogans. And to convince the lower brass that we are fighting American funded terrorist. We think Taliban are under American control and Taliban think Pak army is under control. Both are controlled by America so we can fight each other and eventually there isn't going to be a Pakistan. Why is Musharraf now bashing America why couldn't he do that when he was in power. He let those NATO ammunition trucks go through Pakistan to Afghanistan. Even after NATO attacked and killed 24 of our soldiers a few months later we found out that ammunition was going to Afghanistan again. Even after we went all the way to bashing India. India didn't do anything. The army isn't a saint it's being controlled. I believe that it's too late to save Pakistan. 8 or so years ago things could have changed but now we've dug a hole too deep to climb out of. The same thing is going to happen in sometime until the country is so bad that people will start saying get rid of Pakistan. It's the same strategy and cycle every time to win public opinion.

Last edited:
Pakistan army wins public opinion. The army probably knew this was going to happen. The reason this massacre happened is to get support from the public and say Pak fouj zindabad and all those slogans. And to convince the lower brass that we are fighting American funded terrorist. We think Taliban are under American control and Taliban think Pak army is under control. Both are controlled by America so we can fight each other and eventually there isn't going to be a Pakistan. Why is Musharraf now bashing America why couldn't he do that when he was in power. He let those NATO ammunition trucks go through Pakistan to Afghanistan. Even after NATO attacked and killed 24 of our soldiers a few months later we found out that ammunition was going to Afghanistan again. Even after we went all the way to bashing India. India didn't do anything. The army isn't a saint it's being controlled. I believe that it's too late to save Pakistan. 8 or so years ago things could have changed but now we've dug a hole too deep to climb out of. The same thing is going to happen in sometime until the country is so bad that people will start saying get rid of Pakistan. It's the same strategy and cycle every time to win public opinion.

Wonderful conspiracy theory from a person who has a soldier looking at a flag.

Wonderful conspiracy theory from a person who has a soldier looking at a flag.

I just like the picture :). I know it's hard for so many Pakistanis to look at there own army at fault. The army is in the game and is a key player. Notice how the attacks were only placed on low army soldiers children. They could have done it in the General colleges. At the end it's always the poor that are oblivious too everything and are the ones that suffer. And again it's to build up emotion in the nation for us to say this is our war when it's not.

Don't get me wrong I love Pakistan. But this army is not the same one I used to see. Pakistan actually used to have a status in the world. Now it's like we don't exist. And when we do it's always something bad like a terror attack.

As if the Army pays attention to public opinion in the discharge of its duties.

Seriously, it is fair to criticize the Army for what it does wrong, but to accuse it of something as you just did of trading favorable public opinion for the lives of nearly 140 children is simply wrong and unfair.

Reactions: waz
As if the Army pays attention to public opinion in the discharge of its duties.

Seriously, it is fair to criticize the Army for what it does wrong, but to accuse it of something as you just did of trading favorable public opinion for the lives of nearly 140 children is simply wrong and unfair.

Just let the conspiracy theorist go...
Dont feed them... not even a bit.

India supporting TTP against their poor missions into Pakistan!
:pissed:

The context of our discussion is wider than the immediate context of this thread. Don't use the massacre of children to justify your political views if you can't string together a coherent argument:
]

Supporters of Talibiches are hiding behind the curtain of Islamism

pathetic.

PDF will soon be forced to ban posters like you who use religion to create anarchy in Pakistan.

Supporters of Talibiches are hiding behind the curtain of Islamism

pathetic.

PDF will soon be forced to ban posters like you who use religion to create anarchy in Pakistan.

Yet another misconstruction of what I've said, you latch onto one thing, misconstrue it, tout out a strawman argument and then pretend you've answered it. I'll be stating this for the umpteenth time with capitalisation, to help you understand.

YOU talked about a PROSITUTE having ANAL SEX on a thread about the murder of a 140 CHILDREN by TERRORISTS.

That WASN'T appropriate. THAT was USING their TRADEGY as a CHEAP SHOT.

I also haven't hiden behind Islamism, neither do I support the Taliban (and neither have I attempted a combination of the two). Go and read what I've been saying. When you can't have sensible discourse, you run and accuse people of things.

Well done, mate. You've committed two fallacies in one post:

1. Straw man - a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on the misrepresentation of an opponent's argument.

2. Ad Hominem - short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments.

@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Xeric

Are you guys going to let this guy's using of this tradegy as a cheap shot go unanswered? At least warn the guy / remove the post.

Secondly, I do question whether the value of being a 'PDF: Think Tank' and the quality of some of the members, when one they resort to disgraceful cheap shots, and secondly, use fallacies (such as the two outlined here) instead of proper discourse and debate.

Yes they are ambitious. It is a power play. Who denies that?

What do you have to say regarding beheading in front of Flag where verses from Quran are written? It is obviously not Islam, but in a larger dimension, it is similar to ideology of Tehmiya and Wahab. I am no where saying Islam is the culprit. But emotional black mail through Islam, recruitment, training and brainwashing, is what needs to be checked. What do they exactly preach that people become so barbarian and kill kids.

It's a hijacking for political purposes: that is, to grab power. It doesn't serve to validate their arguments - a thief is still a thief by the sharia (and secular law) if he utters the declaration of faith (kalma, what is written on this flags) at the moment of theft.

What the State needs to do is to allow the righteous, mainstream Ulema to debunk these people, and to publicize their debunking - there is nothing in them that is from Islam. The fact these people are Khwarij also needs to be publicised - and when I call them Khwarij, I'm not simply stating it as an insult - I am, on theological grounds, convinced of it.

That said, the other causes of terrorism need to be addressed too. When you've got young men pissed off at life and sitting and twiddling their thumbs, they're easy targets.

A holistic approach needs to be adopted. Remember, the soldiers in the army fighting them are fighting them with just as much of a right to their religion, and fighting them in the name of Islam. Fatwas declaring the work of the Pakistan Army as a jihad against these Khwarij pigs need to be publicized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom