What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
995628_785429571528410_3308248401827660478_n.jpg

The only thing that u bedouin terrorists can do, is stop supporting Global terrorism and terrorism in Muslim countries which only cause Muslims lose their souls and enemies of Muslims become glad.

Everyone know that Blouchi terrorists at South eastern of our country are sponsored by Saudi trash regime too, which cause tension between Iran & Pakistan.

The only terrorist is you. Watch your mouth when speaking to your highers.

Last edited by a moderator:
What these people did is unnatural. Mammals even the most brutal are unable to kill children or babies. These TTP and Lal Masjid are not even animals, I really don't know what they are.

Even if a human child is playing with cubs of lion,puppies, kitten.. the elders will not respond so early unless until they feel now it's enough. I realized this with a cat. This cat and it's group was very furious to every one and didn't allow any one to come close , whole day and night. But when we went there, we played with the kittens, I was around 11 that time.

Exactly all sects needs to be cleaned from the terrorist within them (Shia Sunni Wahabi Brailvi etc) all of them. They are all equally responsible for the acts of each other. only become a Muslim. There was no sects in the times of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. The above Aayah is being ignored by all these sects.
Yun To Syed Bhi Ho, Mirza Bhi Ho, Afghan Bhi Ho
Tum Sabhi Kuch Ho, Batao To Musalman Bhi Ho!

Pakistan needs to become an ideal Islamic state.
Pakistan Zindabad.

As long as we have "Islamic" in our state's name, it cannot be "ideal" for normal human beings.

we can only start our path towards normalcy when we realize that we are just "Republic of Pakistan"

free from the religious $hit.

As long as we have "Islamic" in our state's name, it cannot be "ideal" for normal human beings.

we can only start our path towards normalcy when we realize that we are just "Republic of Pakistan"

Golden words

Oh look, another Utopian Secular-Liberal.

Being MUllah is good, but only if your are serious about religious values, not political, unlike theology of Ibn Tehmiya and al Wahab. Start from Quran finish there, Start from Paigamber, finish there. Rest are just power crazy people in the history.

That's too late. It could have been done maybe 30 or 40 years ago. But not in today's Pakistan and in today's world. The problem is not a word. You can remove that word and the problem can get even worse. The problem that Pakistan is facing today is Takfirism. You have to remove that from the society. It is an achievable goal. Removing Islam is not achievable on the other hand. It will be a futile struggle if Pakistani thinkers strive to make liberals out of a population of 200 million. Even liberalism in West took several centuries and that also based on Christian thinker's thoughts of anti-Christianity. Pakistan or even the whole of Islamic world does not have that caliber of Islamic thinkers who have anti-Islamic ideas.

You see, if you remove Takfirism from certain sects that are practicing it in Pakistan, then even if the people have different variety of Islamic or unIslamic views does not matter. Since no body would get killed. You can go on and criticize other people as much as you want, but you should not be able to Takfir someone and kill him/her. The strength of the matter in this situation for Pakistan, is the fortunate fact that Takfir is being routinely used only by few containable sects. These sects kill people in the name of Takfir and call it Islam and when you criticize them then they call you sectarian and apply Takfir on you and your family. That is why even if you remove Islam, you will not be able to contain this problem. You have to remove the ideology of Takfir the same way Germany removed the ideology of Nazism from their society.

It is really amazing that you and others think that by having the top best helicopter or drone or this/that gadget, you will be able to defeat an ideology. I guess, your war is going to be a very long one since you, yourselves have a long way to go to understand the nature of the problem you are facing. No matter how many hundreds of new helicopters and thousands of F-22 and tens of thousands of T-90 tanks you buy, you will not be able to defeat an ideology that is thriving in a segment of your society. To defeat an ideology you need to create a "Baseej" of people who are ready. capable and motivated to penetrate your society and counter Takfiris and their sympathizers. F-22 and AH-1Z are useless in such a war.

Excuse me? You need to behave when quoting Islam. So to help you to fix your conclusion it is not Islam that is the problem but the people who HIGHJACKED it and also if you know Islam and you are a Muslim then you should know what is the actual Islam.
GOT IT
Now Bounce.

Islam is the way forward but the Kharjis needs to be cleaned as soon as possible.

Can someone increase my knowledge here plz. Cuz when I read the above note I understand it as that we are fighting the Afghanistan group.
It says that the word Taliban only (The term Taliban is used for the group in Afghanistan only) where as we are fighting war with TTP Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan. According to our Army and Government we do not have nothing to do with Afghan Taliban as they are the problem of Afghanistan. They do not own attacks on Pakistan and they do not own TTP.

Kuch ni hona es mulk me
I am sure by next week a mullah will accuse some poor christian guy of committing blasphemy and he will be lynched by a crowd
All will be back to normal in the land of the pure

Kuch ni hona es mulk me
I am sure by next week a mullah will accuse some poor christian guy of committing blasphemy and he will be lynched by a crowd
All will be back to normal in the land of the pure

Not this time bro. Not this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom