What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the ****... kill those bastards n save the kids.

yar why the **** these news channels shut their traps for once, they have to report each andeverything, they should consider the emotions of Parents, they are saying few are martyed , but no names, imagine what parents will be going through

The Australian episode yesterday should serve as an example to them.

2 children have been killed.

May Allah grant them Jannah.

Being a student of APS school system all my life (albeit never in Peshawar campus), this makes me sad.
are you sure i cant find news on internet as i am not at home right now................

APC on scene
gunmen-attack-army-school-in-peshawar-two-kids-injured-1418711829-4052.jpg

Shocking, hope everything settles down.

These cowards are getting desperate. Killing youngsters who'll grow up to become the educated assets of the society.

Also, may I ask where the !@#$ is KPK government, if such an institution even exist? Is providing school security and isntalling cctv cameras also a responsibility of the army?

here is another indian scum shitting over the serious issue comeon if you can't be a man just be a human :mad: Admins do something
You can call names... but you will not take a reply.. why??

What the ****... kill those bastards n save the kids.

this is not the 1st time they are attacking school children... they even attack a women's college bus and burn that

The Australian episode yesterday should serve as an example to them.
when did we acquire M1117 ASV?? as it seems that is what on the scene right now, and as it was said early, it belonged to KPK Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom