What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother this is not time for blaming and bashing each other just pray for the safely evacuation of innocent children and stuff of the school.

we all know whos freaking behind this $hit.. TTP is just a cover , under that cover RAW is doing everything to hurt..
we have to deal them this way.. let TTP to go to India or ISIL..

Sir i supports kahsmir freedom struggle beacuse it is my home land. And some indians are realating me with these TTP bastards and try to spark my emotions.
am no sir dear, you can support whoever you want, we even have Zarvan bhai we have openly supported talis but what is how you are going to back up your belief, what facts you have -- anyhow - now is not the time to discuss that

This should serve as a stark reminder to those Pakistan army doubters and criticizers. The Pakistani army is today bearing the brunt for saving our motherland from bloodthirsty miscreants. Time has come for all Pakistanis to unite in the face of external and internal threats. We need to stop the blame game and instead focus on eliminating this threat for once and all. This is the need of the hour.

--
But tragritng school.. is knwoing those are too help less to defend themself.
attack on site you mentioned still have presence of ADULTS with mind and physcail power (though not enoiuhg aginast bulltet )
but targeting scholl is too too much of non sense and barberic

RIP my dear children. I pray god for the safety of all hostages.

Here the question is that what bring that brutality to kill children in terrorist. Even the ethist thinks twice before killing innocent children.

May god give strength to Families of those kids.
This is the most cowardly thing a load of shit can do.
I am feeling angry like hell right now, Kill those Bastards. Search there masters and kill them too.
Send more Army for cleaning these scumbags in whatever part on Pakistan they are operating from.

RIP those innocent souls. Feeling like crying and want to kill those bastards with my own hands.

Very tragic incident.I am also one of those who have been in this school during my father trasfer in peshawar cantt. May Allah bless the innocent soul of these victims and give sabar to their families. This incident is eye opener for those who consider taliban as their own people and oppose military operation against them. We all should be united against these animals and extremism should have no place in our society
Hope the sense prevail and those taking decision realize it sooner. Even if it is done by (as claimed by some posters) RAW, then there is no end to this madness. This game of killing yours more than mine does not give any benefit to anyone.

Terrorist are killing kids 1 by 1 first they were firing in the air then 1 by 1 firing at kids... The Terrorist are wearing black Shalwar Kameez and speaking Arabic they are looking like foreign.... A Student telling media

can any one tell me ..
RIP my dear children. I pray god for the safety of all hostages.

Here the question is that what bring that brutality to kill children in terrorist. Even the ethist thinks twice before killing innocent children.
--
ethist are human too..
thoese goes beyong humanity can do such act.. those who dont have hearts or got stuck by ligtinng in hearsts can do this
when child gets injection its pains him so to doc and his parents.. but bulllet...can not tyep ..
Rascals ... Terrorist..

ISL101-Pakistan.JPG

Taliban even in Afghanistan never attack school when kids are there. even now when there are many girls are going to school ..
here we have these MOFO's attacked in schools killed 23 innocent kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom