What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better watch your mouth, next time I will show what your level is, can't swallow the truth. The basturds and and followers should be massacred that's it.
Seriously? WTH? I am just reporting looneys right now stand in line!

What truth? Truth comes with evidence not I SAID SO (MULLAH STYLE) attitude!

And no I am not gonna let my country bad mouth a whole nation for the doing of a group of assholes! We have our share of assholes and I wouldnt like anyone equating me with them!

COMMON SENSE
COMMON SENSE!

1384241_950704161615977_6713743025069456285_n.png

Perhaps because those regions are where every Taliban originates from; and the locals, I fear, are sheltering them. Sometimes it's better to take a bitter pill, as otherwise the infection will damage the remaining body.
But hey it was just a thought. Though I do not see how an Indian would not be happy at such a thing.

You are sick, probably need help.

You better watch your mouth, next time I will show what your level is, can't swallow the truth. The basturds and and followers should be massacred that's it.
as a citizen of neighbouring country I just want to say, don't take steps in hurry. Loss of young life is sorrowful , Pakistani or Indian.. they are innocent ones. If you wan't to close it once for all... do it like britishers... don't kill the body.. kill the thoughts and then question their existence.. dying is easy for them they are fidayeens. what they fear is ..losing their ideology.

Pakistan has corrupt , chicken adalia ....Ex CJ I Chaudry should be brought to justice who release 1700 hardcore terrorist. Unfortunately Pakistan has still sympathizers of these mass murderers ..

these scum bags are NOT Muslims, not humans

theyve stirred up a hornets nest...slaughter them all wherever they hide.

140 sons and daughters of the soil, all unarmed and in a place of learning - killed by ruthless SAVAGES who are enemies of the state. This wont go unpunished

I think PDF should organize solidarity demonstrations for the school children and their parents in Islamabad, Lahore etc. I'm sure most of the posters here residing in Pakistan would show up.

What kinda Muslim enters a school and indiscriminately starts shooting at kids,what kinda Muslim indiscriminately kills 50 people praying in a mosque.
what kinda human points his gun and shoots a kid. even slapping a kid is vile and you actually shot kids.
they weren't humans let alone MUSLIMS, they're a disgrace for humanity.
a vermin that needs to be exterminated since no human can carry such an act.

as soon as I came home from university I saw my mom in tears and she was watching the news,
every person is in grief.
this is beyond messed up.

These are the same kind of Muslims who killed the Family prophet, denied them water, killed an infant when water was requested for him, slapped the daughters of prophets (saw) household & marched them in to Bazaars & deserts
It's nothing new my friend

As a parent, words can't describe how I feel. I woke up this morning to this devestating news. I'm truly heartbroken and sad and offer deepest of the condolences and sympathies to the parents of the slain little angels.

Little flowers, little angels, be at peace. Your mom and dad will Mourn you till the day they die while the rest of us will have moved on.

these scum bags are NOT Muslims, not humans

theyve stirred up a hornets nest...slaughter them all wherever they hide.

140 sons and daughters of the soil, all unarmed and in a place of learning - killed by ruthless SAVAGES who are enemies of the state. This wont go unpunished

Yes, I do not get it. I thought the Taliban were supposed to target 'infidels' and whatnot. Whatever happened to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom