What's new

Peshawar Boy Sentenced for Making Vulgar Video of a Girl

Very good. Blackmailing and harassment is a grave crime the punishment is justified

we should have to take care of our neighbours concern , kindly pay attention on your dog .

Very good. Blackmailing and harassment is a grave crime the punishment is justified

we should have to take care of our neighbours concern , kindly pay attention on your dog . Ha ha ha .

Mate, sometimes love is bigger than religion... but only sometimes. She did what she did and put her whole faith in this guy and this guy broke her trust and put her in shame. I commend Pakistani Judicial system for the same and bringing the boy to justice, 8 years prison seems perfect.

BTW just a question for all Islamic readers/posters, isn't affair/Sex before marriage is haram in Islam? Please the question is just out of curiosity.

Both boys and girls need to follow Islam and stop indulging in these kind of acts and girl should stop showing an blind eye to a person who is making video of you even if he is your husband never trust because only an idiot and moron make video of these moments

Good job by the courts. 8 years is too light a sentence for destroying girl/woman's life. The purpose of punishments is not fill jails and feed the culprits on Tax Payers money, the real purpose is to discourage crimes by giving harsh sentences and setting example to discourage any other potential criminal.

8 years will become 2 years after appeals
they should set an example by increasing the sentence to 24 years

Good decision but the point is no one talking about the GIRL ???? why she involve in such thing ?? usko maa baap izat yaad nahe aye ???? istarhan tu mera nahe khyaal koi ksie kay ghar may guns kar video bana lay yaan blackmail karlay something is fishy behind the scene!

Shouldnt you be alarmed at the rising rates of murders, rapes and these types of scandals in your city?....whenever i open newspaper, i come across these types of news, murders and rapes occuring through out peshawer valley.....can you imagine rape of any woman in waziristan, torghar, or khyber agency?.......dont you think it is gift of extensive urbanization of entire peshawer division, at the cost of weakening of traditional values.

What traditional values? If this boy was in Waziristan or in Afghanistan or elsewhere he might have ended up killed or butchered, but this is Peshawar where rule of law is in place and hence the boy is punished for his crime. What else do you want?

BTW, Where does it not happen tell me? It happens daily in the most civilised societies this world has ever produced, stop spreading your anti-Pashtun cum anti-Pakistan bullshit here.

Good decision but the point is no one talking about the GIRL ???? why she involve in such thing ?? usko maa baap izat yaad nahe aye ???? istarhan tu mera nahe khyaal koi ksie kay ghar may guns kar video bana lay yaan blackmail karlay something is fishy behind the scene!

u can only blame her parents for this

What traditional values? If this boy was in Waziristan or in Afghanistan or elsewhere he might have ended up killed or butchered, but this is Peshawar where rule of law is in place and hence the boy is punished for his crime. What else do you want?

BTW, Where does it not happen tell me? It happens daily in the most civilised societies this world has ever produced, stop spreading your anti-Pashtun cum anti-Pakistan bullshit here.
'
dont be harsh on him
he must have meant that we are a conservative society so this shouldnt have happened at all

Back
Top Bottom