What's new

Pervez Musharraf Challenges Modi

this fool Musharraf came to America a few years ago. I saw the families he was pandering to. Wealthy Pakistani families who had no values. Everyone in the family is a drunk, the daughters date white guys, and the family is rich so he makes a stop.

Another family is wealthy off scamming the ccommunity and other Pakistani healthcare workers who trusted them. They are now part of the Republican Party here and raise money for trump.

That is the type of person Musharraf would associate with.

this fool Musharraf came to America a few years ago. I saw the families he was pandering to. Wealthy Pakistani families who had no values. Everyone in the family is a drunk, the daughters date white guys, and the family is rich so he makes a stop.

Another family is wealthy off scamming the ccommunity and other Pakistani healthcare workers who trusted them. They are now part of the Republican Party here and raise money for trump.

Why do you sound so bitter?

Useful as a bellicose cat in his final days. Better than his days of dancing drunkardly while massive floods and insurgents ravaged Balochistan.

I saw the families he was pandering to. Wealthy Pakistani families who had no values. Everyone in the family is a drunk, the daughters date white guys, and the family is rich so he makes a stop.
Those things does not make one a less patriotic and a good citizen or a human being.Get a life and do not attack personal lives of people.
Because he has a small brain.He himself is living in america leeching their resources and money and barking at them at the same time.Such unthankful swines cause a bad name for pakistanis wherever they go.And yet he has the audacity to talk about values.

He looks seriously unwell, and a shadow of himself from his prime.

Those things does not make one a less patriotic and a good citizen or a human being.Get a life and do not attack personal lives of people.

Because he has a small brain.He himself is living in america leeching their resources and money and barking at them at the same time.Such unthankful swines cause a bad name for pakistanis wherever they go.And yet he has the audacity to talk about values.

There are many of us in America working hard to make a good name for ourselves. There are plenty of families here who are educated or well off and donate to the masjid and our community. He was only interested in meeting Muslim republicans and those who would sell us out for profit. Typical Pakistani mentality on this forum, chase money and then wonder why you are getting nowhere. My family has bought houses and cars for our family in Pakistan with the money we earned here in the United States. We struggled to get where we are and we don't forget to give back to our people monetarily or intellectually. We actually work with many universities throughout the country to try and strategically rebuild the educational infrastructure in Pakistan.

Because the families those assholes ruined were left penniless and I saw that with my own eyes. They did that to their fellow Muslims. We have had grown men break down crying begging us for help after what happened to them. If you want a leader who would go overseas and pander to those types of people good for you. I don't and I don't see how that makes me bitter.

I just think it's pathetic that a republican fund raising drunk Zionist supporter is being looked at as any kind of leadership. If we aren't careful we will hand our country over to sell outs.

We struggled to get where we are and we don't forget to give back to our people monetarily or intellectually. We actually work with many universities throughout the country to try and strategically rebuild the educational infrastructure in Pakistan.
Sir, part in bold made my day. I salute you, thank you for your efforts. I strongly believe this is the main way Pakistan can progress, if Pakistani expats can work with Pakistani companies and universities to help progress their level of technology. If you can convince other Pakistani expats to do the same, that would be a great idea.

Sir, part in bold made my day. I salute you, thank you for your efforts. I strongly believe this is the main way Pakistan can progress, if Pakistani expats can work with Pakistani companies and universities to help progress their level of technology. If you can convince other Pakistani expats to do the same, that would be a great idea.

Thank you sir. I am part of a group of at least 10 physicians doing this. Some trained from places like Oxford university. It's really humbling to be a part of this. The amount of raw talent in our country is mind blowing and I hope we can make the most of it.

There are some incredibly accomplished people giving up great salaries to bring what they learned in the west back home. One of the premier physicians in the united states just left his position to help address Pakistan's infant mortality. I am noticing among Pakistanis here that for the first time many people are talking about going back to help the country. Pakistan has a bright future, the government has been extremely encouraging of our efforts to modernize education.

Thank you sir. I am part of a group of at least 10 physicians doing this. Some trained from places like Oxford university. It's really humbling to be a part of this. The amount of raw talent in our country is mind blowing and I hope we can make the most of it.

There are some incredibly accomplished people giving up great salaries to bring what they learned in the west back home. One of the premier physicians in the united states just left his position to help address Pakistan's infant mortality. I am noticing among Pakistanis here that for the first time many people are talking about going back to help the country. Pakistan has a bright future, the government has been extremely encouraging of our efforts to modernize education.
I think Imran Khan coming into power has really given expats hope. Expats coming back would be great, but I think this will require some time as Pakistan's infrastructure, sewage, power generation & transmission would need to greatly improve before reaching the levels expats are used to living abroad. I think the best place to start for expats, is to convince them that they do not need to come back permanently yet, but they can still help remotely through internet calls/conferences, email, knowledge sharing, etc. This will be a good start.

There are many talented Pakistani expats working in all kinds of industries. If just a few can spare a few hours a week to contribute their knowledge & expertise, this could really help. Please see China's program on sending students abroad to study, look at the wonders that did for them. In just 30-40 years, they have caught up to advanced countries in technology & publications.

He doesn't know the family background of everyone. He attend the functions and leaves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom