What's new

Perth man's kiss had world guessing

When an old woman is having a heart attack, you should get in there and get some kiss action. This is just to calm her down of course. :cool:

Nice excuse, so you can start kissing some girl you don't know and when she starts screaming "rape, rape", you can just say, "I was trying to calm her down".

What is happening here??? Did you too fail to read my posts properly before commenting like that?

Read this (with emphasis on the highlighted part):

That's how you see things when you refuse to read.

The girl was knocked down by the crowd and was hurt, though not seriously. He was trying to calm her down.

Also, please go through the news, it clearly states that the police and crowd gathered but found she was okay, just shaken by the chaotic crowd!

If she were raped, or had a severed limb, he too won't be kissing her, rather have called for an ambulance and the police.

And if my girlfriend is hurt, and not so serious as to require any medical attention, then yes I too would hug her and kiss her to calm her down. What is wrong with that?

Get in these Raja Pakistani, calm her, I mean him down. :p:sick:

if he was girl and as cute as girl in this story..i would have jumped on her on this forum :P lakin dar ha infraction na mil jahey lol

He said his girlfriend had been knocked down in the riot.

"I was just trying to calm her down," Mr Jones said. "I can't speak to you now, I've got to go."

He was just taking care of his missus!

Chivalry is out of fashion?

I mean that you should just hold her hand. :D

'A notch above the kiss'... I know what you were trying to get at, but I guess you won't say it out loud.

Well buddy, a kiss doesn't have to be that all the time, contrary to what you are thinking. If it were always so, it would be considered indecent exposure.

I am ready for the male part, any volunteer for female part???

If you are making the effort why not notch it up another level. Man on man kiss would ruffle more feathers don you think?

No Homo.:P

Back
Top Bottom