What's new

Permanent seat for Pakistan in UN security council.

Strong economy is needed for anything these days. If Pakistan's economy were better, things might have been very different.

Can someone tell me the point of a permanent seat? Any country with might does what it wants irrespective of UN vote. Wasn't American invasion of iraq vetoed in UN? They still went through with it.

My Vote is always for Indeonesia, Turkey or Malaysia( Bumiputera reservations sucks).

KSA and other muslim countries are so medieval

Pakistan can blackmail UN, that if you do not make us permanent member, we will keep hiding terrorists and transport terror. This is my suggestion to pakistan. Because apart from that, you do not know what to export, even with such a high geostrategic location.

Since Arabic is one of the official UN languages, an Arab nation should definitely be part of the Council. The nation with the best economy, the best influence and the most modern military- Saudi Arabia.

Iran and Saudi are both influential and yet polarizing Muslim countries (as of late)

neither should get the seat

I would like to see Turkiye get a permanent seat though as they are (in my view) a model Islamic country....role model for all the others of the OIC

Iran and Saudi are both influential and yet polarizing Muslim countries (as of late)

neither should get the seat

I would like to see Turkiye get a permanent seat though as they are (in my view) a model Islamic country....role model for all the others of the OIC

True, but I doubt Russia or China would agree to have another NATO member joining.

No thanks, Turkey should have this seat. If Turkey don't want it then KSA may take it.

Back
Top Bottom