What's new

Permanent seat for Pakistan in UN security council.

I DO NOT THINK PAKISTAN SHOULD EVER GO FOR A PERMANENT SEAT !!!

Security Council UN is corrupted to the core by west ...such seats are for Indians as a bone !!!

If it's about Muslim states, that I support Bangladesh as there TRUE LEADER as it is the MOST POWERFUL NATION in the East of South asia & the third Most powerful in Bay of Bengal.

Lead by a TRUE leader, UNMATCHED by anyone - Sheikh Hasina Ghalib....Oops i mean Wajid.

They will never let any Muslim nation get a permanent UN Security Council seat because UN is run by USA which in turn is run by rich Israelis.
KSA has got quite a lot of influence in USA...

Security Council UN is corrupted to the core by west ...such seats are for Indians as a bone !!!
I reject becoming PM of UK.. westminster is a den of crooks.. and I wont enjoy the company of people there.. :offpost:

Who's going to nominate you? I don't think china will.

Who's going to nominate you? I don't think china will.

I hope China goes against Pakistan, for ever nominating in this corrupt, criminal filled UN Security Council.

This Security Council permanent seat is a boner for India, the super power....go get it....before Japan, Germany takes it.

I hope China goes against Pakistan, for ever nominating in this corrupt, criminal filled UN Security Council.

This Security Council permanent seat is a boner for India, the super power....go get it....before Japan, Germany takes it.

Lol

If there is a chance to make to make one muslim nation as permenant member of UN - Security Consil, then

As per muslims choice it will be KSA.

As per west choice, it will be Turkey or Malysia.

I personally would love to see Pakistan as Permenant member but it will not happen. But again Pakistan is almost most of the times non-Permenant member of UN, and already have pretty much influence.

Pakistan should start the struggle to get permenant membership right away, since after India become Permenant member, it will be very hard for Pakistan to follow same.

KSA is the last country i would personally want to get a seat

I Vote for Pakistan -

They Have :

- Bomb
- Bandook
- Bilawal..

Aur Zardari bhi..

I wonder how an Indian can forget to write about "Hafiz Sayeed" here :undecided:
Try to edit your post. Because when an child dosn`t sleep in India then mosther says:
SO JA MONNA NAHI TOH HAFIZ SAYEED AA JAYE GAA.

I wonder how an Indian can forget to write about "Hafiz Sayeed" here :undecided:
Try to edit your post. Because when an child dosn`t sleep in India then mosther says:
SO JA MONNA NAHI TOH HAFIZ SAYEED AA JAYE GAA.

India Me Sone k Time.. Mothers Veero Ka Naam Leti Hai .. Kutto Ka Nahi !

Back
Top Bottom