What's new

People Don't Want To Go To China

I wouldn't visit China, Iran, North Korea, Russia or any other dictatorship because you never know what excuse they find to arrest me just to send message or use me as an tool for negotiations.

I wouldn't visit China, Iran, North Korea, Russia or any other dictatorship because you never know what excuse they find to arrest me just to send message or use me as an tool for negotiations.
You must mean like how the US dictated Canada to arrest Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou as a tool to blackmail China.

Places where dictatorships/plutocracies masquerade as democracies are surely more dangerous to visit.

Many people don't have the money anymore to visit China.

The economy situation outside China is very dire.

If it's not because of Xi Jinping, China will have the same fate with the rest of the world.
you should read news papers. But in case you can't or won't you can listen to news as well (link below).

In summary, between wuhan virus, xi jingpibg's utter catastrophic policy failures, and events such as disappearing ministers, people just don't like to visit China. Xi has totally screwed up his country and its people.

But there is a lot of money to visit other countries. For example:

In Pakistan everyone want to go to US, Europe and China.

Mostly Pakistanis prefer to work in US, Europe due to Currency.
Mostly Pakistanis prefer China for Education and Tourism.
I would love to visit China as a tourist with a Pakistani passport.

LOl,here comes your daily moaning again, scum.
Ignore him. Probably he is not Pakistani. I have yet to see any Pakistani anti-Chinese. lol.

All Pakistanis are pro-China.

In summary, between wuhan virus, xi jingpibg's utter catastrophic policy failures, and events such as disappearing ministers, people just don't like to visit China. Xi has totally screwed up his country and its people.
微信图片_20211123012156.png

i want to go india because i would like to experience food poisoning, aids, rabies, heat exhaustion, get scammed, heres my favorite get lynched on a tall tree, get raped by gang of hindtvas, get hit by a car then go hospital where they take my organs and charge me a huge bill for paracetamol. wow india is a supar powar. oh i remembered no toilets no problem i just shit on the side of the road and wipe my a ss with some womens sari.

In Pakistan everyone want to go to US, Europe and China.

Mostly Pakistanis prefer to work in US, Europe due to Currency.
Mostly Pakistanis prefer China for Education and Tourism.

Working and living in America is also easier for them since America is an English speaking country, China is not.

China's workforce mostly consists of local citizens; wheras America still also uses foreign workers.

Last edited:

View attachment 943596

Who wants to go to terror feudal xi land when they can go to any other country in the world.

If you see the report, most of the countries who don't want to visit China are the countries who are influenced by USA propaganda at maximum level.

The people of these countries are the most arrogant in the world by saying they are the most knowledgeable because they have free press.

But it turns out they are the most clueless people in the world.

If you ask them about the recent holy books are being burned in Europe, they will say the Middle Easterns are crazy, because it's just the Holy Books, why get angry over it??? But if the Middle Easterns burn their Holy Books, they will say Middle Easterns are crazy, that is Holy Books, how can they burn it??? Evil Middle Easterns!

The same with many events happened around the world.

If they are doing great, it's because of hardworking. If others are doing great, it must be cheating. The more successful other countries are, the more hateful they are.

When the world sees 'A' as the world's biggest peace threat, they see it as the most peaceful country in the world, and hope 'A' bombs more countries.

To be honest, I really feel very sorry for these people.

Your numbers are a pitiance. USA issues more than 1 million visas to Indians
That was for 5 months, and of US has more foreigners, it's an immigration country, China is not. I agree China now doesn't have a foreigner friendly environment, some foreigners I personally know were deported last year.
But tourism, it's good and bad, cause Chinese also now tend to travel within China, which creates huge revenue, Chinese tourists are the single biggest spender in the world, foreign tourists tend to spend much less than their Chinese counterparts.

outbound-travel-and-tourism-expenditure-worldwide.jpg

Back
Top Bottom