What's new

WSJ: China’s Fading Recovery Reveals Deeper Economic Struggles

Fiscal policy is budget based numbnuts. Do you even understand what you arw crapping about. Just because you rant a lot, doesn't make it logical. Dude, how many times have I caught you bullshiting.

Fiscal Policy is NOT budget based, I mean if so, then everything can be said to be Budget Based?

You are essentially saying, you want to build that Highway because your budget can afford it, but not because you need that highway to increase traffic flow. and as much as everything the government did because you can afford said things, not becuase you need said things.

Tarriffs increase the cost of goods and is inflationary in essense. This is very basic, you don't know this? And do I have to explain to you market indicators? Lolol
Are you for real??

You do know the definition of "Inflation"? Right? Mister Diccionario

Tarriff is a tax added on a product, Inflation, is the increase in price, as defined as

Inflation.jpg

Inflation is a general rise in rate of goods and services due to currency losing strength, it's not when you charge extra tax on something.

I mean you would not call it an "Inflation" if, say, US start charging Chinese EV extra import tax, because that would have just been affecting that particular category, not the entire economy. I mean the price of eggs in US will not goes up just because US charged extra tariff on Chinese EV....

Maybe you should learn the basics first before talking. From LNG to 'article' lololol.

Why aren't the national labs the same? China funds our own national labs and some private companies also fund research at these labs.

If you don't know what is grant based research and what is directive base research, I can't help you.

Again, go do some more research before you talk.

4 banks collapsing in a short period isn't serious enough huh.

So you are saying 4 banks out of 4000 +, closer to 5000 banks is serious??

Again, you aren't talking about blue chip bank, boutique bank is like a company, but instead of offering you something to buy, they offer loan to people. And the biggest of the 4 is Silicon Valley bank, which has the asset value of 221 billion dollars before collapse, it's no where near the tradition blue chip bank like JP Morgan Chase (3.67 Trillions) or BoA (3.051 trillions) or even crappier bank like Wells Fargo (1.87 Trillions)

I am saying money printing, lax regulations and economic mismanagement creat3d this timebomb. You wanna raise your pom poms now to cheer for America? Lol

lol. sure. It's the bad economical management and printing money (even tho it only ever happened 4 times during the entire US history) and is not bad financial management and high risk investment that caused those bank to collapse

Then explain to me why larger bank is not affected? With their policy more align to the economic outlook.

And then explain to me how it only ever affected 4 out of 4600+ institutions?

Yah and how many times have I proven your idiocy? Lol. LNG, Article, Oil pricing. Lolol
I don't think you have proven anything, in fact, you said nothing beside calling me names and lololol, do tell me which point you have raised to even remotely countering my point? You never even raise one reference during the entire exchange.

I mean, I am not here to win an argument, but then you don't even have an argument for me to win, because being, I am a numbnut and acting like a 5 years old in an international forum, I don't consider those "Arguments"

Fiscal Policy is NOT budget based, I mean if so, then everything can be said to be Budget Based?

You are essentially saying, you want to build that Highway because your budget can afford it, but not because you need that highway to increase traffic flow. and as much as everything the government did because you can afford said things, not becuase you need said things.

Are you for real??

You do know the definition of "Inflation"? Right? Mister Diccionario

Tarriff is a tax added on a product, Inflation, is the increase in price, as defined as

View attachment 933000

Inflation is a general rise in rate of goods and services due to currency losing strength, it's not when you charge extra tax on something.

I mean you would not call it an "Inflation" if, say, US start charging Chinese EV extra import tax, because that would have just been affecting that particular category, not the entire economy. I mean the price of eggs in US will not goes up just because US charged extra tariff on Chinese EV....

If you don't know what is grant based research and what is directive base research, I can't help you.

Again, go do some more research before you talk.

So you are saying 4 banks out of 4000 +, closer to 5000 banks is serious??

Again, you aren't talking about blue chip bank, boutique bank is like a company, but instead of offering you something to buy, they offer loan to people. And the biggest of the 4 is Silicon Valley bank, which has the asset value of 221 billion dollars before collapse, it's no where near the tradition blue chip bank like JP Morgan Chase (3.67 Trillions) or BoA (3.051 trillions) or even crappier bank like Wells Fargo (1.87 Trillions)

lol. sure. It's the bad economical management and printing money (even tho it only ever happened 4 times during the entire US history) and is not bad financial management and high risk investment that caused those bank to collapse

Then explain to me why larger bank is not affected? With their policy more align to the economic outlook.

And then explain to me how it only ever affected 4 out of 4600+ institutions?

I don't think you have proven anything, in fact, you said nothing beside calling me names and lololol, do tell me which point you have raised to even remotely countering my point? You never even raise one reference during the entire exchange.

I mean, I am not here to win an argument, but then you don't even have an argument for me to win, because being, I am a numbnut and acting like a 5 years old in an international forum, I don't consider those "Arguments"
I give up talking to an idiot. Yes, keep ranting and copy pasting shit without substance.

Fiscal policy refers to the budgetary policy of the government, which involves the government controlling its level of spending and tax rates within the economy.

I give up talking to an idiot. Yes, keep ranting and copy pasting shit without substance.

Fiscal policy refers to the budgetary policy of the government, which involves the government controlling its level of spending and tax rates within the economy.

Considering you had no point TO BEGIN WITH, I don't see you giving up, as you NEVER started.

But again, a waste of my time as I expected. I mean, what did I expect from the like of you??

A little advice next time, if you have no point, please don't waste our time by replying to my post, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom