What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Define the word "HOLY PLACE"?? And once you have done it, imagine if you start sending murderers and rapists there as well. DO YOU SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT ??? I would really like to know.

That is between them and Allah, you me or anyone else in this world have no right to tell them if they are allowed inside Haram or not, lets not try to me religious and moral police. Our religion also teaches us that one is innocent unless proven guilty, so again when me you or anyone start saying chor, rapist, murdrer, dakoo etc so unintentionally what we are commiting is bohtaan/tohmaat, personally speaking i am very particular in this i.e. unless i see it with my own eyes i reserve my comments and am cautious in my choice of words e.g. i don't think that ANYONE (strong emphasis on the word ANYONE) from our political system is pak saaf or honest, everyone has shown us that they will bend rules and change royalties as per their personal and political gains thus my disliking towards politicians and politics in general but i will not resort to call anyone with conviction

Secondly coming back to the topic, what happened was that respect and sanity of the holy place was ripped apart for earthly matter which is wrong just plain wrong, you replace SS with IK, Altaf, Bajwa, Musharaf or anyone else but still the fact of the matter is that regardless of personalities such acts should never happen there at the holy place, we go there to pray and have connection with Allah not to discuss or be part of earthly issues

I am not worried one bit I am 100% Happy , what was done outside to the PDM Mafia by people of Madina

PDM mafia is just a Tola , a theif can be called a theif in Madina
By People of Madina

The Prophet Mohammad PBUH clearly said , if my own Daughter committed a crime I would punish her he never stayed Neutral in such matter

People at my home have enjoyed watching the video all day to celebrate how the Mafia Gang was destroyed by People of Madina and whole world is laughing at their stupid faces

I am happy Cherry Blossom was Humiliated

Last edited:
Political sloganeering at such places will incur the ire of Saudi authorities which will be a negative PR for Pakistanis. However, roads, markets and other public places are fair places :partay:

not really, this incident happened within same area as marked on the map and pointed out by this guy....
It is unconsidered Al-Haram

View attachment 838882

I do not condone doing this sort of activity in places such as those...but, if you look at some of the videos, all the people are wearing slippers and boots.

I have been to Masjid e Nabwi, and there is an area on the outskirts right next to the hotels that is covered and within the perimeter, but not technically considered to be part of the mosque.

But still, not good images anyways to see this, but in logon kay sath yehi hona hai. These guys can't step out in Pakistan without getting booed and jeered.

When criminals commit crime the sins they do they have to pay a price for it in Court of People

Modern age people don't understand in old times such issues were discussed open in same spots by common folks , approaching each other face to face

They never had any "fancy" million dollar building which opened at midnight for special VIP justice

Today when someone called Cherry Blossom , a Choor it is issue because his followers feel he is a "Special" VIP person

The old City of Macca or Madina were small cities so people approached each other in public on streets

Really unsure why , the VIP protocol mafia feels they are above the law in Madina

If Rule of Madina applied we all know what he rule says about a Theif !!! or Murderer

Last edited:
image.png

PTI supporters now attacking MTJ also. Last night MTJ was with IK doing dua and now this. Kya ho gya hai?
That guy is a noon leagui, pay close attention to his handle plus he seems to be from the same cult whose member made a false allegation on a masjid imam of refusing to make an announcement about the missing girl just because of her name.

Slogans don't have any effect on shameless and disgraceful persons, a Saudia, Iran, and China like quick capital punishment will do the job.

More than 30 Chinese ministers and government officials were hanged in China.

This is how they controlled the corruption in China.

Last edited:
Must be a proud moment for @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz lol
All this is proud moment for you guys. This is youthia character in full display. This is the contribution of IK to Pakistan's politics.

In fact, this behavior is condemnable inside Pakistan, not to mention outside Pakistan. No matter who does this, Makkah & Madinah are definitely not the places to display such behavior.

This will happen to IK & team too, but I would not be calling it a proud moment for youthias.

Aren't criminals and murderers heads are chopped in the holy city of Madina.

Holy and respectful doesn't mean giving respect to criminals and looters.

Yes ever week they have announcement for acts of Theft or Murder
Saudia has Sharia Law applied

Mean while our Judges give friendly advice to criminal , I suggest you should book a flight and leave to UK

It's hilarious how shocked these criminals were without their "VIP" protocol

They surround themselves in this VIP protocol , with 20 cars and 40 security officials and then they block roads , to avoid every day person

All public traffic is stopped for these criminals , passing thru

If they ever came out on streets in Pakistan , I doubt public will let them go

If anything the episode demonstrate how VIP culture is Cancer to Pakistan

Last edited:
Shouting Chors in Masjid Nabwi should not be encouraged.

The public has every right to call these crooks out but respect the sanctity of the mosques.

Dawar, Bugti, Khalid Maqbool, BAP guy...sab gaye huay hain. Bas yehi pichli hakoomat main nhn tha. This is what they meant by "PTI hamain sath lay kar nhn chalti thi".

These joy rides, these trips, these expenses, hakoomat kay mazay, yeh nhn thay pehle.
You seem to think that these 'poor' people do not have the money to travel on their own. I hope you have reason to believe so; or it could just be good old Insafi bias. Quite Rich coming from someone whose 'leader' took his wife's family (including ex-husband) on government expense for wedding of a child of her's & ensured that they were all treated as state guests of Saudi government. I think there was a chartered flight arranged for his wife from KSA to Pakistan too.

PTI = hypocrisy

Pakistanis raising chor, traitors, looters slogans is a sad reflection of the judicial system in the country.

There will be no slogans if the criminals now in the government were behind the bars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom