What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Can u point me to any hadees that aska not to raise voice in masjid nabwi or madinah??
Mishkat al-Masabih 744

As-Sa'ib b. Yazid said that when he was sleeping in the mosque a man threw a pebble at him, and when he looked he saw that it was ‘Umar b. al-Khattab, who said, “Go and bring me these two men.” He brought them and ‘Umar asked them what tribe they belonged to, or what place they came from. On their replying that they belonged to at-Ta’if, he said, “If you had belonged to Medina I would have given you a beating for raising your voices in the mosque of God’s Messenger.
Bukhari transmitted it.

For u raising voice is beadabi, for me rubbing taweez and other stuff on walls od masjid is beadabi. Imam malik may have done that but do u follow imam malik?
I do not follow Imam Malik R.A., I follow Imam Abu Hanifa R.A. however, I respect Imam Malik R.A. because he was a prominent ahle sunnah scholar and founder of Maliki school of fiqh which is one of the 4 schools in Ahle Sunnah Wal Jammah. Me being a hanafi, I don’t agree with some stuff malaki’s do however I respect all malaki’s because they make up one of the schools of fiqh. Me being a hanafi, I don’t follow Imam Malaki R.A. but all schools of fiqh are 80% + the same and with minor differences of opinions. Imam Malaki R.A. was Imam of Madinah and teacher to Imam Shafi R.A. so if Imam Malaki R.A. didn’t wear his shoes in Madinah out of respect for Rasulullah (ﷺ) then it shows us the importance of Madinah as a whole and how we should respect it.

WHERE ARE THE MODS NOW !! Are they going to allow this paid goon to infest this thread and keeping spilling garbage !

When the fuk will people like these realize that majority of people of Pakistan had enough and they are charged and READY TO GO to topple whoever is in Islamabad !
Mods are neutral now days :lol:

It didnt happen inside mosque dumb arse. At least try using patwari brain for once and do some research.
Doesn’t matter. It still happened in the Masjid compound inside the sacred city of Madinah. And technically it did happen in the masjid because the area it happened is part of the Masjid compound so I suggest you use your brain for once dumb arse.

Very emotional post by you.
Are you going against

If you can stop them then stop them. If yiu cannot them speak up against them and if you cannot them in your mind don't accept them.

No where does it say you cannot do it in majad e nabwi.

Your personal feeling is that this is incorrect. I feel the humiliation was not from the people but from Allah who has promised humiliation for such people in this world and the next. They sided with the enemies of Pakistan for a small gain and Allah is humiliation them globally.
Brother try to understand, I’m a hardcore pti supporter and would do worse to pdm if I had a chance but, in Masjid E Nabwi there’s Muslims from all over the world who spent their life earnings to get a chance to go there and worship. This type of protest shouldn’t be done on Masjid E Nabwi’s compound or even in Madinah as it disturbs the worshippers there and especially since it’s last 10 days of Ramadan. Also Umar R.A. told us to speak softly in Masjid E Nabwi. Imam Malik wouldn’t even wear shoes in Madinah out of respect for the prophet Rasulullah (ﷺ).
This protest was wrong place at the wrong time.

Let us be clear the Crooks , were told they are Choor outside in open city
Don't try that reverse psychology for passing the guilt

Also the Surah is listed the context is when you are in Presence of Prophets and if they are speaking

1- Every Week , the Justice system in Saudia chops hands for Choor
2- Every wee the justice system in Saudia chops heads for murderers
3- Punishment is given to people who broke the law

The punishment is carried out in Various cities of Saudia

There is a Qazi , who approves these and Choors hit the gallows
it is part of Justice system in Saudia

The criminals don't walk around with VIP protocol

Dajjal is Dajjal , if you don't tell a Dajjal he is Dajjal he/she will continue to deceive

Just putting a white Topi on head does not means your guilt is wiped clean

The crook instead of crying about their shameful sins , are running around pretending to be head of state

Also the modern Mosque is a heavily expended structure , 99.9% used to be streets or homes outside the mosque the actual Resting place for Prophet is very very far inside

Choor is Choor , my city he will be called choor any any other city they will be called choor

Choor to PDM tole ko kaha hai ! Outside in walking space on footpath

Last edited:
For those upset that thieves were called thieves near the mosque in Medina. You need to understand Islam better. We are not worshippers of buildings. Instead we worship God and follow his orders. People who are criminals cannot and must not be be allowed to mock our religion by pretending to be pious.

Is having unlimited patience for criminals justified in Islam? Do we want to allow puppets of the enemies of Islam to fool people by pretending to be good Muslims by roaming around Mecca and Medina?

This is what the Prophet (PBUH) did to criminals:

"On the day of the Conquest of Makkah, the Messenger of Allah [SAW] granted amnesty to the people, except four men and two women. He said: 'Kill them, even if you find them clinging to the covers of Ka'bah.' (They were) 'Ikrimah bin Abi Jahl, 'Abdullah bin Khatal, Miqyas bin Subabah and 'Abdullah bin Sa'd bin Abi As-Sarh. 'Abdullah bin Khatl was caught while he was clinging to the covers of Ka'bah.

People shouldn't do this, especially in Saudia for their own good. Those going just for the pilgrimage might get back. But those who also work there will face the burnt.

PML and PDM usual have deployed the Religon Bomb now
> Tactic involves raising a issue with pubic to divert attention
> They have done this since Zia Ul Haq's time
> Nawaz use to court various Ulama and used to project himself as a Pious person in 80's to gain trust of his Daddy (his adopted father Zia Ul Haq )
My parents tell he Nawaz used to call Zia Ul Haq as Daddy out of respoect
and he used his religious connection to gain the extra vote

Context of the Surah The verse is Part of Surah Al Hujrat , just read the translation of The Surah !! It is there don't read it from Twitter

The context is to warn people who used to come to Prophet's Home to seek his Audience , and dialog and used to loudly ask him to come out of his home

To people used to come to his home and loudly ask outside please Prophet come outside we need your help listen to our issue

The context was people visiting Prophet Mohammad's home for guidance in his life time

HujratContext.png

There is NO statement in Quran that claims , if you see a Crook or Theif you should stay Neutral

If People got angry , it is will of people
Take out your Shoe aur Chappal and Kick their back sides

The SPIN doctors for PML are playing out the Religion card , as Arabic is a foreign language and most people don't read the translations

The same Surah also warns Muslims from Dangers of "False" news and spin doctor , paid TV analyst and fake news journalism
hujrat2.png

So there you go !!! Be ware of PML false news folk beware

It is the will of Allah !! and his planning that the Criminals are quoting stuff which will further sink them down the Sink hole, They did not even bother to read the remaining verses

It is a miracle that the PDM Mafia is quoting a Surah , whose full context will sink their boat

Last edited:
The disgusting thing is that they are there on taxpayers money.

All Govt officials including Imran Khan have been there on our money, and yes i agree that such umrah's and hajj's should be done on their own money, SS claimed that everyone traveling is at their own expense, maybe a proof should be provided for that to end this chapter once and for all.

PML and PDM usual have deployed the Religon Bomb now
> Tactic involves raising a issue with pubic to divert attention
> They have done this since Zia Ul Haq's time
> Nawaz use to court various Ulama and used to project himself as a Pious person in 80's to gain trust of his Daddy (his adopted father Zia Ul Haq )

Context of the Surah The verse is Part of Surah Al Hujrat

The context is to warn people who used to come to Prophet's Home to seek his Audience , and dialog and used to loudly ask him to come out of his home

To people used to come to his home and loudly ask outside please Prophet come outside we need your help listen to our issue

The context was people visiting Prophet Mohammad's home for guidance in his life time

View attachment 838907

There is NO statement in Quran that claims , if you see a Crook or Theif you should stay Neutral

If People got angry , it is will of people

Take out your Shoe aur Chappal and Kick their back sides

The SPIN doctors for PML are playing out the Religion card , as Arabic is a foreign language and most people don't read the translations
Sane PTI leaders are condemning this act. Accept the mistake and move on. Keep Pakistan politics in Pakistan and not in Madinah and Makkah specially.

Back
Top Bottom