What's new

'Peaceful Protests' ?

hugh, we had a good conversation yesterday and you were the only one that expressed his point of view in a positive manner. but we had only settled on point one when you left the conversation. in my response i will try to incorporate where we left off yesterday while also addressing this statement of yours.

The recent elections, the Election Commission of Pakistan, the National Assembly itself....all this is in violation of the Constitution on multiple levels. All kinds of articles of the Constitution have been ignored or completely suspended, both in the formation of the current government and parliament, and in the way they run.

this is a very vague statement. you have to be specific. the entire 2013 election. the entire election comission. the entire national assembly is unconstitutional? how?
all kinds of articles articles have been ignored? what articles have been ignored? you have to state specifically.

Consider the violation of the Constitution in the very formation of the Election Commission. A case was brought concerning this before the Supreme Court by Dr. Qadri, himself an expert lawyer, in early 2013, after consultation with expert lawyers. The Chief Justice then entirely ignored the points of Constitutional law raised by Dr. Qadri, and focused on the irrelevant issue of his Canadian citizenship.

first, you didn't state any detail of the case. stating dr.qadri is an expert is not a detail of the case.
second, the chief justice and the supreme court "interpret the constitution." that is their constitutional duty. the decisions they take and interpretation of the constitution they make, is the constitution, that is the law of the land. what dr qadri or any other "expert" says, has no legal significance.

The result is that the entire system is a massive, systematic violation of the Constitution before which a mere one-day shutdown of a city pales in comparison.

your statements are eerily reminiscent of the broad brushed political rhetoric of contemporary politics. for example, imran khan accused the following people of rigging in 2013 election:
1. the chief justice of pakistan/the supreme court of pakistan.
2. the returning officers, which are civil servants and lower court justices.

with these two statements he practically maligned the entire judicial system of pakistan.

3. the entire election commission of pakistan.
4. the interim provincial governments.
5. one military intelligence officer.
6. mir shakeel ur rehman and the entire jang group.

what further conversation can be had now? no institution in pakistan is honest. everyone is corrupt and against pti. only imran kahn is right and he is a saint. when he defecates, its not feces, its flowers.

I started watching the tv channels the moment i came home from University that day, all sorts of stuff was being talked including this also i've noticed that at certain times news doesn't reach this forum that quick to be honest...Visit Siasat.pk, news appears on that forum as soon as it happens..i mostly copy news from there and paste here..i wonder why it takes alot of time for news to appear here..

Please ask @WishLivePak who, other than PML-N, is ever confident enough to carry out violent acts against political opponents in broad daylight in front of the Punjab police, without so much as masking their faces

We all saw Gullu Butt smashing cars of innocent people as policemen walked by him as if they were taking a stroll in the park. We've seen PML-N leaders physically attack people, only for saying "Go Nawaz Go", right in front of policemen who stood there looking on as if nothing strange were going on.

So why is it so strange to think this guy was a PML-N guy, when we all know PML-N control the Punjab police?

hugh, we had a good conversation yesterday and you were the only one that expressed his point of view in a positive manner. but we had only settled on point one when you left the conversation. in my response i will try to incorporate where we left off yesterday while also addressing this statement of yours.

I haven't forgotten about our conversation yesterday, and I will inshaAllah reply to you here later.

@cb4 With terrorist & criminal politicians ruling Pakistan this will happen & all credit to those corrupt & traitor politicians (PPP & PML-N) who have allowed illegal weapons to be smuggled into Pakistan. Khawaja Saad Rafiq, Minister of Railway is a living example & his recently exposed treachery against Pakistan proves it.

So why didn't the police arrest Gullu Butt in Lahore when he was casually smashing up innocent people's vehicles armed with nothing more than a stick? It's because the Punjab police do not arrest their criminal bosses from the PML-N.

Why else would this thug be firing at innocent protesters in broad daylight like that if he wasn't sure the police would leave him alone? You think he first carefully made sure they only had sticks and then casually walked out firing when he could be so easily identified?

Who could be so confident about firing at rivals of PML-N, in broad daylight in PML-N controlled territory, if not a PML-N goon?

Gullu butt is in jail for 11 years now they arrested him presented him to court that's why he's in jail case closed... The story in Faisalabad is different don't compare both

Gullu butt is in jail for 11 years now they arrested him presented him to court that's why he's in jail case closed... The story in Faisalabad is different don't compare both

LOL case not closed yet..how about those policemen who murdered 14 people in broad daylight including a pregnant woman...also injured more than 50 people after shooting at them what will happen to them? did shehbaz sharif resign after that massacre?

@Spy Master @waleed3601 what this is PTI ideology which they follow? Please explain..

Beating shop keepers, asking people to burn everything, forcefully closing school? If that is not terrorism than dont you think TTP were just fine?
which shopkeeper did they beat???
where did they burn everything??? they only burnt tires, which is entirely harmless.
forcefully closing school? bro they didnt go to the school management and show them a gun and told them to close the school or else. they told everyone to close their shops out of their own will. if they dont want to, then their free to go.
my aunt in karachi went to her office as usual on 12th but no PTI worker harassed her on the way....

which shopkeeper did they beat???
where did they burn everything??? they only burnt tires, which is entirely harmless.
forcefully closing school? bro they didnt go to the school management and show them a gun and told them to close the school or else. they told everyone to close their shops out of their own will. if they dont want to, then their free to go.
my aunt in karachi went to her office as usual on 12th but no PTI worker harassed her on the way....
And your every rant against MQM, hey you better change your profile photo to Khan Sahib( it's suited your IN and OUT) double personality thingy. Chose one of them.

And your every rant against MQM, hey you better change your profile photo to Khan Sahib( it's suited your IN and OUT) double personality thingy. Chose one of them.
whats the problem??
I like Musharraf. End of story!!
No one can force me to change my DP.
If that guy old guy in Karachi protest can like both IK and AH, then why can't I like Musharraf and IK?
If Musharraf stands up for elections tomorrow my entire family would vote for him.

whats the problem??
If that guy old guy in Karachi protest can like both IK and AH, then why can't I like Musharraf and IK?
If Musharraf stands up for elections tomorrow my entire family would vote for him.
Your thoughts! Keep it in collective that's what my problem with you.

we proved today with footage that it was done by pmln. i have made a thread on it. Not a single shop was burned or anyone killed in karachi bcoz no gollo was send by PMLN.

btw i tagged u in it. but shameless u didnt replied. I also tagged u in about rigging proven by nadra in NA 125 .

i can prove u that u using picture from 2013 . will u say sorry ? but i know u r shameless and u will carry out ur propoganda.

I was going to say that, its all PMLN propaganda, they sent gullu buts to Karachi.
happy dreams

whats the problem??

you think 8 votes will give him enough majority to form a govt.

B4vfw6ECUAA0mOH.jpg

B4vfvDICUAAVBqK.jpg

B4VA9u8CMAInNYT.jpg

B4VA94MCMAAtFOE.jpg

B4VA8GuCcAEZa0k.jpg

B4o-FQOCMAAR8lk.jpg:large

B4ZqlrqCMAEE0is.jpg:large

B4pHoB1CYAAaDih.jpg

B4vXV9VCYAIVBt-.jpg

B4qg6MICYAA3KDi.jpg

This, right here is what I've been referring to. Preparation for Pashtunistan. The Pashtnistan National Army members are here ladies and gentlemen. With of course, foreign smuggled weapons, through the transport network that supplies these weapons and terrorists / militia members from Afghanistan, the Tribal Belt and KPK to across the country!!!! Who else needs a proof of anything else?

This right here is why your Army has gotten very involved with the situation behind the scenes as they know this is preps for 1971 all over again. IK's been given a shut up call by the Corp Comm. of Mangla two days ago. Let's see if IK listened and stops or goes entirely towards treason, trying to be a founder of the Pashtunistan!

we proved today with footage that it was done by pmln. i have made a thread on it. Not a single shop was burned or anyone killed in karachi bcoz no gollo was send by PMLN..

Don't lie, try to read something outside of the ARY. Go see international news outlets. There are videos of tear gas shelling and people being stopped with future Pashtunistan National Army's soldiers with arms. Come back with your bs and propaganda when people here are all stupid. Everyone knows Pashtuns keep weapons on them. Plus, its Karachi, heavily militarized pashtun population remains there.
However, IK's people do behave a little different there as they know MQM will take straight shots. There is a reason for it, plus Sindh doesn't play a role in this Pashtunistan situation. Punbaj does. So IK is more violent in Punjab than anywhere else.

IK is playing with fire, he want to destabilize our country. Yahoodi.

Please don't blame it on yahoodis. Not everything is yahoodi's fault. This is a stage being setup for Pashtunistan by their future founder of their country IK. Supported by all of your neighbors besides China. IK is playing with fire indeed. The military issued a serious order day before yesterday to monitor all of his supporters coming from other countries, specially the UK and the ME. Majority of these guys bring legalized cash with them in some means that is channeled by your neighbors to them overseas.
Its a power play. Let's see if IK acts per the Army's direction and closes off this drama or he goes towards treason and totally abandons the orders and then at some point, the demand for Pashtunistan may be raised with more violence. I am hoping for the former.

Back
Top Bottom