What's new

'Peaceful Protests' ?

There was no force involved, most of the pictures @cb4 posted were in fake context so i really doubt that guy's credibility..see my above posts for clarification.

Listen to this guy's attitude.

@cb4 what's funny is, when some lunatic is waving his gun, he's a PML supporter before any verification. Even though he has no PML flag or hat on. And since many people switch sides, what's not to say that the gun dude joined PTI and was used as decoy? I don't believe it, but if I won't jump to conclusion without full picture, others should not either.

But when PTI people are caught invading gov't buildings, wielding M4s and so forth, they call it "self defense." And before evidence was given, they'd say "we're peaceful protestors."

Yeah, Gandhi did peaceful protest until police baton charged his group and Gandhi started bringing guns into his protests.

If it's a peaceful protest, you don't burn tires, block schools, force schools to shut down or bring any weapons even for the sake of self defense.

Now compare this, is it justifiable for America to go to Iraq with weapons for "peaceful self defense?" It was self defense, but certainly not "peaceful."

Yeah, so what? This guy's attitude is that of a man who is stressed out and determined to make the shutdown a success. My father and uncles get that attitude when they are stressed out too; it doesn't mean they intend violence.

PTI's November 30th protest was peaceful, as was the Karachi protest. This shows that PTI does not intend violence at these events, except in self-defense. They aim for a shutdown, they are not aiming to intimidate people with guns or sticks.

PML-N is now advising its workers not to confront PTI, so this new shutdown will probably be peaceful, since none of the protesters will need to defend themselves (if the Gullu Butts follow their party's advice, that is).

Monday shutdown: PML-N advises workers not to confront PTI – The Express Tribune

Listen to this guy's attitude.

@cb4 what's funny is, when some lunatic is waving his gun, he's a PML supporter before any verification. Even though he has no PML flag or hat on. And since many people switch sides, what's not to say that the gun dude joined PTI and was used as decoy? I don't believe it, but if I won't jump to conclusion without full picture, others should not either.

But when PTI people are caught invading gov't buildings, wielding M4s and so forth, they call it "self defense." And before evidence was given, they'd say "we're peaceful protestors."

Yeah, Gandhi did peaceful protest until police baton charged his group and Gandhi started bringing guns into his protests.

If it's a peaceful protest, you don't burn tires, block schools, force schools to shut down or bring any weapons even for the sake of self defense.

Now compare this, is it justifiable for America to go to Iraq with weapons for "peaceful self defense?" It was self defense, but certainly not "peaceful."

Sorry but Are you Seriously trying to be Dumb? unless you've been sleeping under a rock that gunman which you're saying that he is no supporter of PML-N just cause he got no flag on him, kindly let me tell you that he is the centre of the media TV channel news these days including SAMMAA, Dunya TV and other neutral channels, he's been identified as a PML-N goon who was one of the Faisalabad shooters. Even PML-N worker Imtiaz was seen clearly communicating with him and passing on instructions..

Now please watch this video and open your eyes..if you still deny that the shooter is not from PML-N then i hope ALLAH Helps you and your buddy!

Sorry but Are you Seriously trying to be Dumb? unless you've been sleeping under a rock that gunman which you're saying that he is no supporter of PML-N just cause he got no flag on him, kindly let me tell you that he is the centre of the media TV channel news these days including SAMMAA, Dunya TV and other neutral channels, he's been identified as a PML-N goon who was one of the Faisalabad shooters. Even PML-N worker Imtiaz was seen clearly communicating with him and passing on instructions..

Now please watch this video and open your eyes..if you still deny that the shooter is not from PML-N then i hope ALLAH Helps you and your buddy!

learn to read the post in entirely before commenting.

It only tells me you failed your metric exams. Remember they say, make sure what question says before writing.

Now I'll say it again, I was talking about the scene before the gun dude was identified with Pml, every PTI member started saying it's PML worker.

It only tells me you failed your metric exams. Remember they say, make sure what question says before writing.

Now I'll say it again, I was talking about the scene before the gun dude was identified with Pml, every PTI member started saying it's PML worker.

Even before the gunman was identified on camera lots of people were on ground to have witnessed this exchange between Imtiaz and other gunmen including this and Ranasanaullah was being blamed for this from the start which proved to be true at the end when Imtiaz was at his press conference before the gunman was identified by TV Channels..

Last edited:

Somebody please explain to @WishLivePak that there were early photographs of the Faisalabad shooter firing at the PTI crowds with a whole crowd of Punjab policemen looking on and doing nothing. Since the Punjab police are directly controlled by PML-N, we know he was a PML-N guy; who else but a PML-N guy would openly fire at protesters in front of the police like that?

This man @WishLivePak is a coward who is running away from my refutations by using "Ignore", so please explain this to him in simple terms he can understand.

NexusPic.jpg

Somebody please explain to @WishLivePak that there were early photographs of the Faisalabad shooter firing at the PTI crowds with a whole crowd of Punjab policemen looking on and doing nothing. Since the Punjab police are directly controlled by PML-N, we know he was a PML-N guy; who else but a PML-N guy would openly fire at protesters in front of the police like that?

This man @WishLivePak is a coward who is running away from my refutations by using "Ignore", so please explain this to him in simple terms he can understand.

View attachment 175476

Are you blind or something?? watch the Police they were there to stop the MOB holding sticks and shields not ammunition... And the person which is holding a pistol and you want Police to come and arrest him with sticks in hand BRAVOOOO

Are you blind or something?? watch the Police they were there to stop the MOB holding sticks and shields not ammunition... And the person which is holding a pistol and you want Police to come and arrest him with sticks in hand BRAVOOOO

So why didn't the police arrest Gullu Butt in Lahore when he was casually smashing up innocent people's vehicles armed with nothing more than a stick? It's because the Punjab police do not arrest their criminal bosses from the PML-N.

Why else would this thug be firing at innocent protesters in broad daylight like that if he wasn't sure the police would leave him alone? You think he first carefully made sure they only had sticks and then casually walked out firing when he could be so easily identified?

Who could be so confident about firing at rivals of PML-N, in broad daylight in PML-N controlled territory, if not a PML-N goon?

Altaf Hussain Deplores PTI On Ill-Treating Journalists

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1418509301.408729.jpg

Posted on: 12/13/2014
Founder and Leader of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Mr. Altaf Hussain on Saturday strongly condemned PTI workers’ maltreatment with media personnel of a private News Channels during their sit-in in Karachi on Friday.
In his statement Mr. Hussain pointed out that earlier than this particular incident, PTI workers have already misbehaved with journalists of other media organizations several other times which is against the freedom of expression.
MQM chief asked PTI leadership to get rid of such elements of its party involved in incurring upon it the infamy because of their non-political conduct.

this is not about pmln or pti. its a violation of law. there so no such thing as a "peaceful shut down." its an oxymoron.

people that burned tires in the middle of roads, blocked them, and forcefully stopped all movement are neither peaceful nor law abiding. it is a crime that has so far gone unpunished.

what some people, allegedly affiliated with pmln, did in faislabad is also wrong. it was the police's responsibility to arrest pti workers for blocking roads.

nothing justifies shutting down cities. law is clear. pti workers have committed crimes and have gone unpunished. similarly, the alleged pmln worker firing with the revolver is also not "peacefully exercising his democratic right."

what has been lost in this whole fiasco is the rule of law, writ of state, and the constitution of pakistan. what has been achieved is militancy, mob culture, and mass ignorance.

Even before the gunman was identified on camera lots of people were on ground to have witnessed this exchange between Imtiaz and other gunmen including this and Ranasanaullah was being blamed for this from the start which proved to be true at the end when Imtiaz was at his press conference before the gunman was identified by TV Channels..
It wasn't reported on forums and many users, as soon as i posted image of guy with gun, started saying he's PML worker.

At that time we didn't even have confirmation that it is who's gun killed PTI worker, but many jumped to conclusion that it was indeed him.

this is not about pmln or pti. its a violation of law. there so no such thing as a "peaceful shut down." its an oxymoron.

people that burned tires in the middle of roads, blocked them, and forcefully stopped all movement are neither peaceful nor law abiding. it is a crime that has so far gone unpunished.

what some people, allegedly affiliated with pmln, did in faislabad is also wrong. it was the police's responsibility to arrest pti workers for blocking roads.

nothing justifies shutting down cities. law is clear. pti workers have committed crimes and have gone unpunished. similarly, the alleged pmln worker firing with the revolver is also not "peacefully exercising his democratic right."

what has been lost in this whole fiasco is the rule of law, writ of state, and the constitution of pakistan. what has been achieved is militancy, mob culture, and mass ignorance.

You're right about the Constitution. The recent elections, the Election Commission of Pakistan, the National Assembly itself....all this is in violation of the Constitution on multiple levels. All kinds of articles of the Constitution have been ignored or completely suspended, both in the formation of the current government and parliament, and in the way they run.

Consider the violation of the Constitution in the very formation of the Election Commission. A case was brought concerning this before the Supreme Court by Dr. Qadri, himself an expert lawyer, in early 2013, after consultation with expert lawyers. The Chief Justice then entirely ignored the points of Constitutional law raised by Dr. Qadri, and focused on the irrelevant issue of his Canadian citizenship.

The result is that the entire system is a massive, systematic violation of the Constitution before which a mere one-day shutdown of a city pales in comparison.

The advice to change the system by working within the system is as ridiculous as the advice given in the picture below.

DontLikeIsis.jpg

View attachment 175476

lol, anyone who can get through to this nooni deserves a medal.

Amazing work.

Tabdeeli aa nahi rahi tabdeeli aagayi hai!!!

Back
Top Bottom