What's new

PDF Poll: Should PDF ban India related topics on forum?

Should PDF ban India related topic on PDF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT doesn't matter for me. I rarely visit this forum now. This forum has become a hub of abusers, and bullying attitude of mods.

It was a very informative platform till 2012/13... after that it is on a decline... and post 5th August, Ahh...

Yet you are replying.
I will continue showing my Pakistani brothers what Indians like you are about. Nothing of any quality to add - just here to troll and to escape the shit hole india has become with the blessings of the likes of you. Come on indian - share with us who you was prior to the re incarnation of this ID?

Dont ban indian related topics just ban news or articles which is of indian origin.

PDF = Pakistan Defence Forum

This is a Pakistani forum for Pakistani people and our allies. We can talk about WHATEVER we want WHENEVER we want. If the enemies of Pakistan and the Pakistani people have an issue with this then please leave. Go to your OWN forums where you can say and do as you please. We couldn't care less. NO-ONE is forcing the enemies of Pakistan to be on PDF. If you don't like it then you are more than welcome to leave.

PDF = Pakistan Defence Forum

This is a Pakistani forum for Pakistani people and our allies. We can talk about WHATEVER we want WHENEVER we want. If the enemies of Pakistan and the Pakistani people have an issue with this then please leave. Go to your OWN forums where you can say and do as you please. We couldn't care less. NO-ONE is forcing the enemies of Pakistan to be on PDF. If you don't like it then you are more than welcome to leave.

You are absolutely right.

A nation of 200 million should be able to sustain one solitary forum on its own national membership and contribution and traffic adsense.

Please go ahead.

I don't speak for anyone except myself.

I will engage on my own terms here.

And I have told @WebMaster @waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Irfan Baloch @SQ8 that since these are all my gen guys here.

Cheers, Doc

Reactions: waz
Until final war, let us expose indians. On their forums, abuses are common.give us permission to finally abuse indians openly here. I don't think that anything is left after abrogation. These creatures should be treated in a way that they deserve. Hahaha

Until final war, let us expose indians. On their forums, abuses are common.give us permission to finally abuse indians openly here. I don't think that anything is left after abrogation. These creatures should be treated in a way that they deserve. Hahaha

I like this suggestion.

Open free for all.

Anyways the religious rules are only for one side.

Rivers of cow piss, fire worshipper, baby Ganeshas, filthy sudreh and kusti, etc are testament to that.

Cheers, Doc

Was loads of Indians but they all disappeared beginning of March last year .
One minute Indian after Indian in every thread but then complete stop
They must have gone into lockdown early as they can see into future .

Was loads of Indians but they all disappeared beginning of March last year .
One minute Indian after Indian in every thread but then complete stop
They must have gone into lockdown early as they can see into future .

Bollocks you've seen loads of Indians for going on 3-4 years now.

Based on what I see of Pakistanis if the past 2-3 generations of posters, even a dedicated core group of 20 active Indian posters is enough to overwhelm you.

Get serious.

Cheers, Doc

I would support a ban on
the following:
1. Threads lauding India's "victories"; "economic prowess", "diplomatic victories "; "technological and scientific prowess"'
- Threads promoting "ancient Indian cultural superiority ".
2. Threads lauding Bangladesh's
"military victories "
3. Threads lamenting and chest beating the plight of Indian Muslims ( communal riots, lynchings etc.)
4. "One liner" threads started by Hindutva trolls.
5. Threads promoting divisions such as lauding one sect, (madhab or firqa ) over another or promoting sectarian inter-religious strife.
6. Threads promoting ethnic sectarian chauvinism (such as Mohajir over Sindhi etc.). Any member promoting such sentiments should be banned.
7. Banning of all Hindutva trolls promoting the idea " You were all Hindus once and we were one country..,", thus attacking our national identity and struggle for self determination.

Bollocks you've seen loads of Indians for going on 3-4 years now.

Based on what I see of Pakistanis if the past 2-3 generations of posters, even a dedicated core group of 20 active Indian posters is enough to overwhelm you.

Get serious.

Cheers, Doc

Feb 25/26 the forum was overwhelmed with Indians . All kind of Mumbo jumbo was being posted , memes gifs .....

Now they just hide and watch lol

:wave: Hi Indians :wave: yes you lol:coffee:

PDF will remain open for everyone from all around the world. However, propaganda & misleading stories will be taken down regardless of any nationality. I wouldn't doubt if such threads are continuously created to incite hatred among members. The Forum is a place providing opportunity to present their side of the case and argue the matter with quality/substance. Those who have concerns can choose to remain silent or stay away from such topics which is nothing less than an attempt to downgrade the Forum.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom