What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wud be unfair if i dun mention @p(-)0ENiX for mod job here:tongue: hes a computer xpert/engineer and one more advantage that he has from his work place is dat his boss allows him n pays him to play games,use forums n movies online durin work hours which will also help him to stay online max as a mod :tongue:

kion phonix?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to PDF!
I hope this site flourishes and becomes better in the comming time!
Goodluck to
@WebMaster @Aeronaut both old friends!
And rest of the TTs and Jr TTs
as I leave i would like to give my two cents.
According to my humble opinion @jaibi and @farhan_9909 can be good Mods.
NO HARD FEELINGS AT ALL
Regards
Alpha1

You are leaving for last 3 days @Alpha1

How long will you take?

ye kaun hai jo mujhe threads se ban kerta ja raha hai ye zulm hain hindustanio per sare hindustani is zulm ke khilaaf mil ke awaaz buland karo :pissed:

There have been some changes in the PDF Management, and they are listed below.

Asim has taken more of a laid back role (with future not so sure) and Elmo has retired.

We hope to induct in future, senior and reputable users within the management. We hope these changes will bring a so called a new era in PDF, backed by providing freedom of speech, moderation and user first policy.

We will also streamline PDF to make more impact in the media by using the talent we have in the TT and Jr.TT.

Senior Moderators & Leaders
@Oscar @Zakii

Moderators
@Adios Amigo @Jungibaaz @Manticore @nuclearpak @Rafael @T-Faz

Advisory Board
@Awesome @blain2 @TaimiKhan

Retired
@Elmo

Site Management, Editorials and XXXX
@Aeronaut @WebMaster

To help us succeed, we wish you provide your feedback or problems faced in the GHQ section so we can resolve them.

Regards

Oscar and Zaki I am very happy about congrats to both and smooth sailing. Elmo I had mixed feelings about but I appreciate that she may have done a lot of work behind the scene. I wish her all the best. I lament the fact that we dont see people of the calibre of blain, muradk Xman on the forum now adays. I hope they will find some time for the forum. We now have a lot of international mods which I think is working well. Iwould wish for the new mods to be stern but fair.
Best of luck Gents
Araz

Asim too?

Some kindnf power struggle or internal ruckus seems to have caused this

PDF at times in and of itself seems to mirror the state of affairs of the country.

Webmaster and Fatman - I have great respect for

Close the BD DEFENSE section & start Cartoon Section Instead.......It's 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 times much better :tup:

Asim too?

Some kindnf power struggle or internal ruckus seems to have caused this

PDF at times in and of itself seems to mirror the state of affairs of the country.

Webmaster and Fatman - I have great respect for

Regarding the first part no comments. Regarding sir fatman and webby man you are comparing apples and oranges again. They have different roles and are different kettle of fish all together. My only gripe with my friend sir fatman is that there is very little of his opinion that he ever expresses. I am sure we can gain a lot more from his personal insight.
Araz

it wud be unfair if i dun mention @p(-)0ENiX for mod job here:tongue: hes a computer xpert/engineer and one more advantage that he has from his work place is dat his boss allows him n pays him to play games,use forums n movies online durin work hours which will also help him to stay online max as a mod :tongue:

kion phonix?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What Marshmallow doesn't realize is that if I was ever to become a moderator, she would be among the first to receive a celebratory infraction from me. :laughcry:

:P :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Webby, there is something seriously wrong.... did you notice that the "thanks" count is increasing? Like automatically @ super speed.... without actual thanks being received......

@WebMaster
@Oscar

P.S. Ok maybe the "total" number may not be incrementing, however, the notification keeps on coming up, as if the cookies are not clearing or something after checking...

Close the BD DEFENSE section & start Cartoon Section Instead.......It's 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 times much better :tup:

Nuke the Indian section and call it the 'BD infiltration and take over of India' section .... :pissed:

I just saw the post of Webmaster and seems big changes are coming to PDF. This is a major shake-up it seems.

Webby, there is something seriously wrong.... did you notice that the "thanks" count is increasing? Like automatically @ super speed.... without actual thanks being received......

@WebMaster
@Oscar

P.S. Ok maybe the "total" number may not be incrementing, however, the notification keeps on coming up, as if the cookies are not clearing or something after checking...

Yes it happened with me, over 80 thanks coming in after interval of few minutes and nothing turning up, nor the total count being increased. It happened a while back, tried to create a thread about it but site kept crashing in the particular section, rest was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom