What's new

PDF awards?

Guli Danda

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey guyz,i thought about it..
what about having monthly awards on PDF?
Like the best thread starter.
Best Poster.
Best Moderator.etc....?

We can have people pooling in their votes and the one with max.wins an award and a designation assigned to his name for that month?
:undecided:

Best Poster.
Best Moderator.etc....?

We can have people pooling in their votes and the one with max.wins an award and a designation assigned to his name for that month?

but who can say who is the best poster?

but who can say who is the best poster?

In another forum its the management that decides. They assign a title to a member for week for his/her dedication to the forum, posts, argument style

A Guli with big Danda should be awarded to multiple ID holders

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

BTW nice suggestion it can boost some bs posters to improve and compete for the award

You gotta be the worst poster!!
:P

Just measure the irony between your two comments..

BTW,i am new and i don't have double ID's~~``

Best troll.....:lol:

And dont put Best Moderator....Someone will delete all the post to get the reward.

BTW nice suggestion...

No need for these stupid Awards!!!!!! Other you guys will fall in Jealousy with me! :rolleyes:

yes, and all indian members will vote for their candidate, pakistani members will vote for theirs, eventually there will be anoher pak india internet fight.
only 3 or 4 votes for Afghans (i guess 3 or 4 active members)....sorry bro...I'll vote for you :) :D

Best Poster.
Best Moderator.etc....?

+ Best screen name.;)

Gulli Danda:victory:

Well eventually it will come to this.. indians will vote for indians only.. and we will vote for Pakistani's only...
And we are out numbered by how many 9-1?
Who will win :undecided: Go Figure :D

Back
Top Bottom