What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

How old are you?
How corrupt is Imran Khan, you even don't know KID, do you read fact finding report of PTI over their defeat? It's mentioned on page no 5 that IK sold every tickets so in result only good earning business man could get right to participate in elections and deserved intellectuals went on 5th row because of lack of money and you are saying that he is saint?

What the heck this dumb Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Asad Umer, Tareen and others are in front row? Do these old retarded corrupt politicians will make Naya Pakistan being as right hand of IK?
I am telling one thing and will repeat where it will worth that if if if in any case (Inshaallah this time will never come) PTI made it's way to government then these GHAAK KHILLARI like Qureshi, Tareen and others will throw out IK like used tissue paper. Politics is very very dirty game baby.

Nawas Sharief's whole family is Business originated so they doing business and here not a shame to be 3rd Investers in UK as they are investing in Pakistan too. OK, what you are saying that because of this low life IK sharief family should stop to do business because unfortunately they are not cricket men?

May be you don't know but i would like to share with you that they constructed industry in Musharraf period when they were in damn under watch.

You kids are only like those who dance on worth of Coca cola bottle and can pick any flag so my advice to you be mature and look around. We are not living in perfect word.
Ohh yes noora family has the ancestral relationship with shansha AKBAR e AZAM? can't belive that?
Ok let me know was ITIFAQ factory was nationalised by, whom?
What was its worth was then?
What were Thier bussiness status at the times of genrls jilani?
Kid go try some other wall?
Now just let me know how many old gaga politicians sitting in NOORA, s laps ?
I guss, mores 10 times in PTI.?
Now according to Noora, s provincial law minster slave , all the Murghi, s black marketing is from HAMMZA NOORA SHARIF , ask him what's the rate of the chIcken would be towmmarow?
That would be more accurate question, to the Noora, s ?

Ohh yes noora family has the ancestral relationship with shansha AKBAR e AZAM? can't belive that?
Ok let me know was ITIFAQ factory was nationalised by, whom?
What was its worth was then?
What were Thier bussiness status at the times of genrls jilani?
Kid go try some other wall
?
Now just let me know how many old gaga politicians sitting in NOORA, s laps ?
I guss, mores 10 times in PTI.?
Now according to Noora, s provincial law minster slave , all the Murghi, s black marketing is from HAMMZA NOORA SHARIF , ask him what's the rate of the chIcken would be towmmarow?
That would be more accurate question, to the Noora, s ?

OK, I will try to read other walls but my advice for you to read this link to find answers which even you not know; Nawaz Sharif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exactly, people of 3rd world country. Thanks that all people's mentality not as you have so country is moving otherwise our country not differ from African states.

Ups and downs are part of man, organization and politicians.

OK, I will try to read other walls but my advice for you to read this link to find answers which even you not know; Nawaz Sharif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exactly, people of 3rd world country. Thanks that all people's mentality not as you have so country is moving otherwise our country not differ from African states.

Ups and downs are part of man, organization and politicians.
Model Town tragedy: Court rules case be registered against Nawaz, Shahbaz and 19 others - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Take this , cause the Noora, s are going up forever?

علامہ پروفیسر ڈاکٹرطاہر القادری کے جس دھرنے میں با جماعت نماز ایک بھی نہیں ہو تی وہاں آج اذانیں "سات" دی گئی ہیں

علامہ پروفیسر ڈاکٹرطاہر القادری کے جس دھرنے میں با جماعت نماز ایک بھی نہیں ہو تی وہاں آج اذانیں "سات" دی گئی ہیں
So, now the sectarian terrorism been planned aginst them?

1102386647-1.jpg

Competence aside, TUQ is the only person who has an agenda in line with the aspiration of every Pakistani, PAT is a Social-Justice party which is turned into a successful Political Party a pure Punjabi style of Party.

His 10 point agenda is one of the best. Qadri's troops led from the front.

Everyone else's agenda is for their own benefit including IK. Prior to these protests his (IK) agenda has been primarily vote rigging since his party did not get the number of seats it expected ( and should have got). His listening to TUQ has actually improved his oratory skills, otherwise he used to be very monotone in the delivery of his speeches.

I think TUQ did not agree with IK that he will stay on protest until NS resigns , after delivering his speech atop IK's container because he knew IK is a politician and you can't trust a politician to stick to his word. IK also needs to learn to think about what he says. Almost every day he was saying that in the next 24hrs NS is gone... which only raised suspicion that the PA was behind him, allowing the crooks to claim PA behind protests and forced PA to issue a denial ( and possibly removing PA option to act and send NS packing).

Back
Top Bottom