What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

what is this?

1. its not as easy as it looks. homeless (of kachi basits) have been given homes/land many times but instead they sell those homes and continue to live where they live for various benefits.
2. fair enough.
3. Average wage earning per month was 10,000 rupees in 2011 according to ILO global wage database. ILO global wage report (2012-13) says that more than 50% of employees (those getting monthly salary) in Pakistan were poor. according to the same report, around 57% of wage earners were living under 2$ a day (as per 2005 data). So this means that on average 1 out of two employed people will be paying 'half the real amount on flour, rice, milk, cooking oil, sugar, and plain clothes.' this is totally absurd.
4. look at point 3. on average half of the Pakistan is lower middle class. meaning almost half of pakistan will be paying 'half of the exact amount of these utilities.' Again, this is absurd.
5. fair enough.
6. fair enough.
7. fair enough.
8. What are peace centres and why do we need to teach 'peace' to people via training centres? i fail to conceive the idea of training centres for peace. establishing and running 10,000 'peace training centres' is a waste of resources. and why will the religious seminaries revise their syllabus on your call?
9. law have been amended. Its a matter of implementing them and developing a culture which does not harass women. Anyway, Dr. Tahir ul-Qadri sbs role has been constructive through out when it comes to respecting women. Deserves the appreciation.
10. I dont agree that the disparity should be minimized. Poor should be supported via social spending and targeted subsidies rather than cutting/restricting the income of high skilled work force. Income disparity is too less in the govt institutions. a lower scale person in the govt institution earns more than his/her private sector contemporary while a high scale person earns less than his/her private sector contemporary.

there is hardly any economic consideration in these policy statements. huge amount of subsidies are mentioned which can no way be sustained. Either the person who made this picture was mistaken to only show these populist policies or otherwise PAT doesnt know what they are saying.
we ill contact you , sooon when the noora govt is finished?
till then just keep a cool head?lolzz

we ill contact you , sooon when the noora govt is finished?
till then just keep a cool head?lolzz

btw you'll know better. why has PAT's focus shifted away from electoral reforms to these economic policy stuff?

btw you'll know better. why has PAT's focus shifted away from electoral reforms to these economic policy stuff?
electoral reforms were not allowed, by the rulling mafia?
it only can be done, by kicking this croupted system , then what you need would be a great economic stability?

electoral reforms were not allowed, by the rulling mafia?
it only can be done, by kicking this croupted system , then what you need would be a great economic stability?

and how are you going to kick them out without electoral reforms?

what is this?

1. its not as easy as it looks. homeless (of kachi basits) have been given homes/land many times but instead they sell those homes and continue to live where they live for various benefits.
2. fair enough.
3. Average wage earning per month was 10,000 rupees in 2011 according to ILO global wage database. ILO global wage report (2012-13) says that more than 50% of employees (those getting monthly salary) in Pakistan were poor. according to the same report, around 57% of wage earners were living under 2$ a day (as per 2005 data). So this means that on average 1 out of two employed people will be paying 'half the real amount on flour, rice, milk, cooking oil, sugar, and plain clothes.' this is totally absurd.
4. look at point 3. on average half of the Pakistan is lower middle class. meaning almost half of pakistan will be paying 'half of the exact amount of these utilities.' Again, this is absurd.
5. fair enough.
6. fair enough.
7. fair enough.
8. What are peace centres and why do we need to teach 'peace' to people via training centres? i fail to conceive the idea of training centres for peace. establishing and running 10,000 'peace training centres' is a waste of resources. and why will the religious seminaries revise their syllabus on your call?
9. law have been amended. Its a matter of implementing them and developing a culture which does not harass women. Anyway, Dr. Tahir ul-Qadri sbs role has been constructive through out when it comes to respecting women. Deserves the appreciation.
10. I dont agree that the disparity should be minimized. Poor should be supported via social spending and targeted subsidies rather than cutting/restricting the income of high skilled work force. Income disparity is too less in the govt institutions. a lower scale person in the govt institution earns more than his/her private sector contemporary while a high scale person earns less than his/her private sector contemporary.

there is hardly any economic consideration in these policy statements. huge amount of subsidies are mentioned which can no way be sustained. Either the person who made this picture was mistaken to only show these populist policies or otherwise PAT doesnt know what they are saying.

1. Agreed, it is difficult but not improbable. To make if happen you (government) will have to take certain measures like Non-saleable and non-rentable house for like 5 years and that if found guilty then tough punishments .

3 and 4. I guess he was hinted towards ration card system, against which i think there exists better alternative. He may have his points/understanding which he might disclose in next jalsa.

8. I have no idea about the peace centers.

10. Disparity between different pay structure can also be reduced by introducing effective Tax structure. Currently, you might have seen the Tax Directory issues by FBR, in which tax payable by beaucrates/businessman is laughable and that too its nothing as compared with GDP.

and how are you going to kick them out without electoral reforms?

Government agreed on electoral reforms on which last TUQ jalsa was ended, then we all know steps were taken, which were found to be extremely inadequate. Even consider for a second that they did implement fingerprint on stamp papers, what happened to that? no one is ready to recheck the poll through that system. So whats the benefits for so called electoral reforms?

Do you still think that in current scenario you can implement electoral reforms which can guarantee free and fair elections? It's not possible. (which were implemented in the last balloting but still failed) . Short term elections results will always be something like as follows (even after IK electoral reforms)

Sindh = PPP
karachi = MQM , may be 1 seat PTI
Punjab = PML-N

There goes the majority, which has power to form the government.

Government agreed on electoral reforms on which last TUQ jalsa was ended, then we all know steps were taken, which were found to be extremely inadequate. Even consider for a second that they did implement fingerprint on stamp papers, what happened to that? no one is ready to recheck the poll through that system. So whats the benefits for so called electoral reforms?

Do you still think that in current scenario you can implement electoral reforms which can guarantee free and fair elections? It's not possible. (which were implemented in the last balloting but still failed) . Short term elections results will always be something like as follows (even after IK electoral reforms)

Sindh = PPP
karachi = MQM , may be 1 seat PTI
Punjab = PML-N

There goes the majority, which has power to form the government.

ya but still there is no other way of getting the system right other than the electoral reforms. unless people want to resort to violence.

Hello @batmannow Sir, I have gone through some of your posts related with the revolution of TUQ. What is the latest happening on it ?

u mean army takeover? i really doubt thats going to happen any time soon
im not saying it, but will be something nearly tht?
what happend in egypt, is still out of thoughts? right?.no one gives a dam , as long as thier intersts been reached? just remember that?

Hello @batmannow Sir, I have gone through some of your posts related with the revolution of TUQ. What is the latest happening on it ?
waitig for the final showdown?

waitig for the final showdown?

When is the final show down expected ? One more question, why PTI & TUQ does not share the stage and lead the protest ? Heard that it is going to be a revolution this time but I dont think it happened. What do you think should be done so that these protests gain momentum Sir ?

When is the final show down expected ? One more question, why PTI & TUQ does not share the stage and lead the protest ? Heard that it is going to be a revolution this time but I dont think it happened. What do you think should be done so that these protests gain momentum Sir ?
PTI is a different sort of organization, its near to PATor TUQ but still its working like like other typical political paties?
once PTI ,s strurgle come to a logical end, then TUQ will give the final call because then it would be clear that, this govt cant be taken out , or it is not ready to reform the system, all this will bring the requried logical argument into TUQ,s finall call.

Youth, women among seven killed in PAT supporters' clash with police
By AFP | Arif Malik | Nadeem Haider
Published about 14 hours ago
LAHORE: Members of the Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) were among the seven people killed during a clash between PAT protesters and policemen in Lahore on Tuesday.

According to initial reports, one of the deceased PAT supporters is a 16-year-old. Two women have also reportedly been killed in the skirmish, but authorities have not yet identified the deceased.

The Chief Minister of Punjab has held a meeting regarding the incident and has been briefed on the situation.

The party claimed that 12 of its supporters were killed in the skirmish, however the figure has not yet been verified by authorities.

“We received seven dead bodies including two women. All of them had bullet wounds,” said Dr. Abdul Rauf, Medical Superintendent at the city's Jinnah Hospital.

“We also received 80 injured, 40 with bullet injuries and 40 with other wounds. Two injured are critical,” he said.

Muhammad Rizwan, another member of the medical staff, confirmed that the dead bodies had been received.

Abdul Jabbar, a senior police officer, told AFP the clashes began when police went to the office of Qadri's Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), meaning 'Pakistan People's Movement', in the city's Model Town suburb on Monday night.

“The PAT activists resisted the operations which caused clashes between the protesters and police,” he said.

“We went to the area again during the morning with additional force. The PAT activists pelted stones on policemen and our force used tear gas to disperse them. We managed to complete the operation and remove the barriers despite the resistance,” he added.

A spokesman for the PAT said up to 12 workers had been killed.

“They launched this operation to counter our peaceful movement and the 'green revolution' promised by Doctor Tahir ul Qadri,” he said.

“We pelted stones to resist direct firing by police over protesters. We have information that 12 of our workers have been killed,” he added.

On Twitter, PAT chief Dr Tahirul Qadri condemned the government for "harassing and killing" his party workers.

"The government, gripped by fear of my arrival, is harassing PAT workers," he posted, adding that it is an oppressive step taken by the government which would pave the way for promotion of terrorism.

"Several people have been martyred and they have entered the secretariat and my house," he said.

Straight shots were reportedly fired when elite force personnel showed up to disperse PAT supporters outside the Lahore residence of PAT chief Qadri. The police were attempting to remove barriers surrounding Qadri's residence when the clash erupted.

Supporters of PAT were being rounded up by the police and being taken to a nearby station in Model Town.

Earlier, 55 people had been arrested.

53a016111930d.jpg

A view of a protester being arrested by police personnel. — DawnNews screengrab
In fresh arrests, 12 more were detained. Supporters were reportedly hiding in the PAT secretariat.

As police baton-charged the protesters, they began to hurl rocks at them. Moreover, the elite force had been firing straight shots at the protesters. Moreover, injured were shifted to a nearby hospital.

Police personnel from at least 12 police stations had been called to control the clash.

There were almost 1,000 police personnel on the site of the protest, according to latest reports. Due to the blockage of roads, commuters were also facing trouble.

Earlier, several area residents had overnight protested outside Qadri’s house in the presence of a large contingent of police personnel.

The residents had been demanding the immediate removal of the barrier outside Qadri’s house in Model Town.

PAT members were sprayed with tear gas and whipped by police personnel during the clash.

Qadri condemned police action on PAT members calling it cowardly. He added that the government could not stop his arrival nor could they stop the revolution that his party would be bringing in the country.

Meanwhile, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain also condemned police action on PAT members and demanded instant clearance outside Qadri’s residence and moreover showed support for Dr Qadri byannouncing the observance of a countrywide a day of mourning tomorrow.

Special ghunda of shabaz sharif, GULLU BUTT in action against PAT HQ, * TAHAR UL QADRI, S SUPPORTERS & THIER ASSESTS?

Last edited:
Yaar woh N LEague or Sharifo k dalal kahan haen aaj? I want to rip each one of them a new eflux passageway. My mother was on call at Jinnah till 4. Jo unho ne sunaein haen I wish k ye Nawaz or Shehbaz ki betiyo k saath hua hota bal k har 1 N league k supporter or member k ghar ki aurto k saath ho tu mujhay sakoon milay. I'm not affiliated with any party & what happened today has led me to one conclusion, never ever give my vote or let any of my family vote for these busturds. Allah in k khandano ka hashar ibratnaak keray Ameen sum Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom